What's new

After Ladkah, possible Intrusion of Chinese troops in Arunachal Pradesh : Indian media

Qing dyansty's rulers did.

Iv seen maps in beijing gugong, shenyang palace of ming kings. And seen maps in military museums in urumqi xinjiang.

View attachment 642804
View attachment 642805
View attachment 642805
View attachment 642806
View attachment 642807

Those are the exact repetive maps of qing dyansty maps and that is what chinese and taiwanese both parties claim .

Do you have proof for dismissle or have u been living under a rock?

Do you, first of all, know the difference between mapping and ruling?

Maps mean nothing. It needs a good cartographer, sometimes not even that. Most of the problem over Aksai Chin was created by a freelance British geographer who wanted to earn preposterous fees from the Maharaja of Kashmir, and included a wide swathe of no man's land.

The Qing dynasty based its claims on the Dzungarian empire, and you need to know first what that was. Secondly, they made cartographic claims but there was never any administrative authority.

When I say something, I say so based on thorough background, not on shallow tourist impressions.

Maps mean nothing. It needs a good cartographer, sometimes not even that. Most of the problem over Aksai Chin was created by a freelance British geographer who wanted to earn preposterous fees from the Maharaja of Kashmir, and included a wide swathe of no man's land.

The Qing dynasty based its claims on the Dzungarian empire, and you need to know first what that was. Secondly, they made cartographic claims but there was never any administrative authority.

When I say something, I say so based on thorough background, not on shallow tourist impressions.
:rofl:

No one believes Chinese maps or their interpretation of history. Maybe they can get a few mentions here on PDF. On the world stage its all fake history- No Chinese Dynasty ever ruled any part of Tibet.
:omghaha:

Joe what is the feeling and mood amongst the public in India about all this. And could this impact Modi's popularity?

Fury. Unfortunately, the BJP media managers are expert at converting any nationally related issue to their own advantage, wrapping themselves in the nation's flag and claiming to be the upholders of the nation's integrity. A corollary is that all who criticise them are weakening the national cause and strengthening the enemy -'sleeping with the enemy'.

Rahul Gandhi has been harshly critical of the BJP, but that itself creates a reaction in favour of the psychopath Modi. India really needs an acceptable articulation of the feeling that the BJP has bungled once again.

The soldiers killed were from the Bihar Regiment, and the Bihar state elections are due very soon. It remains to be seen who takes the upper hand in the soon to be waged propaganda war.

Oh, so you have no answer but emojis?

Not surprising. You are not known to be one of the brightest lights in the harbour.

He has outrightly rejected his MEA Minister's statement that the soldiers were carrying arms.. According to him, they were not carrying arms.. For me, both Indian MEA and @silent_poison have 50-50 credibility.. I am not sure who to believe..

Face saving k liye @silent_poison to apnai baap ko bhi reject kar dai. MEA kia cheez hai :lol:

Because its fake news- To create war hysteria and sensationalize for TRP. You cant pick and choose what suits your narrative.

That's why even this news is being questioned. Can you confirm it for us?

Fury. Unfortunately, the BJP media managers are expert at converting any nationally related issue to their own advantage, wrapping themselves in the nation's flag and claiming to be the upholders of the nation's integrity. A corollary is that all who criticise them are weakening the national cause and strengthening the enemy -'sleeping with the enemy'.

Rahul Gandhi has been harshly critical of the BJP, but that itself creates a reaction in favour of the psychopath Modi. India really needs an acceptable articulation of the feeling that the BJP has bungled once again.

The soldiers killed were from the Bihar Regiment, and the Bihar state elections are due very soon. It remains to be seen who takes the upper hand in the soon to be waged propaganda war.

Oh, so you have no answer but emojis?

Not surprising. You are not known to be one of the brightest lights in the harbour.
Watch ladakh region closely something big is coming ur way which u percieve not.

Thats the panelty for the ignorant. Remember those emojiz. From a pakistani kashmiri.

It is our time now to hit back hard in kashmir.

I think both Yuan and later Qings administered it till 1912 before the Qings fell and warlord era-civil war began. Wikipedia says about Sikkim being a Chinese tributary at some point of time too...

upload_2020-6-18_12-25-11.jpeg

That's why even this news is being questioned. Can you confirm it for us?
Nothing to confirm here- Its fake- Thats all.

Pathetic indians laughing stock for the world. Bc
Is that an empty statement?- What is Bc? I am from south India so would appreciate it if you could articulate your thought in a way I can also understand!-PS- In case I post something in Tamil with an abbreviation, it will be lost in translation- example- TP- (Thevditya P.....aa)

Back
Top Bottom