What's new

After Ladkah, possible Intrusion of Chinese troops in Arunachal Pradesh : Indian media

LiveUA map showed a huge buildup of PLA on AP border yesterday. Would not be surprised if its true.

Chal oye multiple ID rat @silent_poison. Ladakh k baad Arunachal par face saving excuses ka time hai

Jaldi sai excuses dai
He has outrightly rejected his MEA Minister's statement that the soldiers were carrying arms.. According to him, they were not carrying arms.. For me, both Indian MEA and @silent_poison have 50-50 credibility.. I am not sure who to believe..

Please ban this idiot already

@PakSword
We want to give Indians a space to give their opinions.. Their own forums are full of abuse etc that's why they become members of PDF.. We want to give them chances until they just carryon their bharatrakshak mentality here too.. So let me give him warnings first..

Not all the Indian members are on PDF are bad though.

Last edited:
Chaacha @Joe Shearer is this true?

Quite possibly.

The Chinese believe in keeping the other party to a peaceful discussion in doubt about how long the discussion will remain peaceful.

I wouldn't be surprised
This should had been captured in 1962. I wonder why they didn't

XXXIII Corps was firmly in the drivers' seat there. This wasn't the ad hoc IV Corps, formed to offer a smooth path to the top for a politician's favourite.

An utterly ignorant remark. No Chinese dynasty ruled over any part of Tibet either, leave alone its components.
Qing dyansty's rulers did.

Iv seen maps in beijing gugong, shenyang palace of ming kings. And seen maps in military museums in urumqi xinjiang.

images (88).jpeg

images (85).jpeg

images (85).jpeg

images (52).jpeg

images (50).jpeg

Those are the exact repetive maps of qing dyansty maps and that is what chinese and taiwanese both parties claim .

Do you have proof for dismissle or have u been living under a rock?

We want to give Indians a space to give their opinions.. Their own forums are full of abuse etc that's why they become members of PDF.. We want to give them chances until they just carryon their bharatrakshak mentality here too.. So let me give him warnings first..

Please don't generalise about Indians. It is sad to read a Moderator using that kind of sweeping together of all Indians into one.

Qing dyansty's rulers did.

Iv seen maps in beijing gugong, shenyang palace of ming kings. And seen maps in military museums in urumqi xinjiang.

View attachment 642804
View attachment 642805
View attachment 642805
View attachment 642806
View attachment 642807

Those are the exact repetive maps of qing dyansty maps and that is what chinese and taiwanese both parties claim .

Do you have proof for dismissle or have u been living under a rock?
No one believes Chinese maps or their interpretation of history. Maybe they can get a few mentions here on PDF. On the world stage its all fake history- No Chinese Dynasty ever ruled any part of Tibet.

Back
Top Bottom