What's new

After Indian Aggression Pakistan Also Prepares to Reply Robustly

Cs2uNVNUMAARgid.jpg

India can only bark

Sanjiv and mahesh bhatt type people are very very rare in India who talk sense and reality salute

After Indian Aggression Pakistan Also Prepares to Reply Robustly
Pakistan has good time to post there case to all international powers as wl as pmln have good chance to turn there party into good position.. Pakistan government need to handle there diplomates well to brief the Kashmiri peoples issues and internal security issues including war on terror

Looking at this I would attack Wehrmacht way, cutting those troops in Jammu and then killing them slowlly, As deed the Germans, prepare to the counter-attacks!
Make an armoured strike like in 1965, in the same place.
Then you will stop and use your mind. We are in the XXI Century, those people on the other side of the border are punjabis like you, they just have a diferente riligion. Have a drink and tomorow will be another day. Yesterday a Journalist went for Marcelo Rebelo de Sousa on the United Nations and asked him "what do you think will win the US elections", he told him "We dont mess with internal affairs of other Countries", then He asked "whats your office in Portugal" and he said " I am the President of the Republic of Portugal". I didnt Vote for him but I agree thats my OPINION!

Last edited:
But isnt the Indian army much stronger than the pakustani army? Why are people of pakistan so confident about this?
Dont you think mostly muslims will die from this war?
If there is a war ,I would put my money on India , based purely onlogic
I wish pakistan would win , but they are never going to.
That is the reality.
I am very neutral to both nations.

But isnt the Indian army much stronger than the pakustani army? Why are people of pakistan so confident about this?
That is the reality.

NUKES HAVE EQUALIZED THE EQUATION....No one can win the war now unless completely destroyed and removed from face off earth....

Welcome to forum....:-)

Looking at this I would attack Wehrmacht way, cutting those troops in Jammu and then killing them slowlly, As theed the Russions prepare to the counter-attacks!
You can't use Panzers in the mountains :p
That is the reality.
Obviously they've numerical superiority but numbers aren't everything ;) but anyway that doesn't matter there won't be a war and we're confident cuz god forbids if we're gonna face a war tomorrow than it's a do or die situation for us.

You can't use Panzers in the mountains :p

Obviously they've numerical superiority but numbers aren't everything ;) but anyway that doesn't matter there won't be a war and we're confident cuz god forbids if we're gonna face a war tomorrow than it's a do or die situation for us.
Of course you do! I was a seargent on the Portuguese Tank Group for 3 years. Your tanks will go anywhere if you want to!

That is the reality.

Good always wins over evil my friend despite the odds. When my father and mother made the journey to Pakistan in 1947 they lost many of their friends and family. The entire train carriage was drenched in blood by the time it arrived at Lahore. They didn't even expect to see Pakistan go past 1950 the odds were so stacked against them.

And now 70 years later we can look them in the eye and tell them exactly what we think of them. Let go of fear and people can achieve wonderful things.

Get Nasr and everything else ready. Must be ready for any eventuality.
NASRs are always ready with the minimum of the response time by any TNW in the world. However we have to focus on air defence and destroy Indian ugly crow inside their stinky borders.

NUKES HAVE EQUALIZED THE EQUATION....No one can win the war now unless completely destroyed and removed from face off earth....

Welcome to forum....:-)
Thank you!:-)

For the love of allah , please never talk about using nukes
It is the most in-humane creation by mankind
Let us all live in peace in Allah's grace and love each other for whoever they are

I read your earlier comments , you said Modi was a terrorist , so I researched on him and I failed to find any such facts which prove that.
There was one thing , the gujarat riots , in which he was accused of stopping policemen from stopping a communal violence incident which caused a few deaths , mostly of muslims , but he was acquitted of that charge.

imho , I dont think he did it. I say this after going through the facts from international-neutral sites , not indian.

If I am wrong , I would gladly accept it :)

Of course you do! I was a seargent on the Portuguese Tank Group for 3 years. Your tanks will go anywhere if you want to!
Well i don't know how much efficient they can be on Kashmiri terrain let me tag @Sarge what do you think about this? can we cut off their troops in J&K?
kashmir_disputed_2003.jpg

Thank you!:-)

For the love of allah , please never talk about using nukes
It is the most in-humane creation by mankind
Let us all live in peace in Allah's grace and love each other for whoever they are

I read your earlier comments , you said Modi was a terrorist , so I researched on him and I failed to find any such facts which prove that.
There was one thing , the gujarat riots , in which he was accused of stopping policemen from stopping a communal violence incident which caused a few deaths , mostly of muslims , but he was acquitted of that charge.

imho , I dont think he did it. I say this after going through the facts from international-neutral sites , not indian.

If I am wrong , I would gladly accept it :)

The current ruling government in India belongs to RSS thugs. Modi also belongs to that organization. They are considered right wing hardcore Hindus, nationalists. They have very bitter hatred for minorities specially for Muslims....The current prime minister of India, Modi, is a mass murderer who has killed or aided in killing hundreds of Muslims when he was chief minister of Gujrat (indian state/province)......He also admitted shamelessly what he did in Gujrat. Under his leadership, Indians have blinded hundreds of Kashmiri youth and killed more than 60 Kashmiris recently...

These RSS thugs also treat lower caste Hindus (Dalits) very bad. Now, you can only imagine how they would be treating other religious communities....

Some of Modi thugs roam around freely in India and just recently killed Muslim man for eating beef....Some other brutalities against Muslims in the following...Surely, you're going to hate this, everyone will hate this...

Modi admitted what he did.....He became a party in riots and supported his thugs to burn and kill Muslims by doing nothing unless mission is finished....

Godhra Muslims didn't burn Hindus, It was an accident according to Indian government....Muslims had nothing to do with it...

http://www.nytimes.com/2005/01/18/w...train-fire-laid-to-accident-not-mob.html?_r=0

Another article exposing Modi....

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...jarat-riots-timeline.html?_r=0#/#time287_8514

Narendra Modi 'allowed' Gujarat 2002 anti-Muslim riots......according to senior police officer Sanjiv Bhatt...

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-south-asia-13170914

I doubt on Indian courts if they are also infested by modi goons who pressurized judges to release him out of charges....Anything can happen in India...In his tenure, many Muslims are threatened and got killed because of eating beef.... Hindutuva extremism/nationalism is on its peak under him in India...

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/oct/16/indian-muslim-accused-beef-smuggling-beaten-to-death

http://indianexpress.com/article/in...r-old-injures-son-over-rumours-they-ate-beef/

If you had known Urdu/Hindi language (both are quite similar).....You would have come to known that he himself shamelessly admitted what he has done in Gujrat riots....There is a video of him on youtube, in which he is sitting in court and answering questions...Let me share....

Y
The current ruling government in India belongs to RSS thugs. Modi also belongs to that organization. They are considered right wing hardcore Hindus, nationalists. They have very bitter hatred for minorities specially for Muslims....The current prime minister of India, Modi, is a mass murderer who has killed or aided in killing hundreds of Muslims when he was chief minister of Gujrat (indian state/province)......He also admitted shamelessly what he did in Gujrat. Under his leadership, Indians have blinded hundreds of Kashmiri youth and killed more than 60 Kashmiris recently...

These RSS thugs also treat lower caste Hindus (Dalits) very bad. Now, you can only imagine how they would be treating other religious communities....

Some of Modi thugs roam around freely in India and just recently killed Muslim man for eating beef....Some other brutalities against Muslims in the following...Surely, you're going to hate this, everyone will hate this...

Modi admitted what he did.....He became a party in riots and supported his thugs to burn and kill Muslims by doing nothing unless mission is finished....

Godhra Muslims didn't burn Hindus, It was an accident according to Indian government....Muslims had nothing to do with it...

http://www.nytimes.com/2005/01/18/w...train-fire-laid-to-accident-not-mob.html?_r=0

Another article exposing Modi....

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...jarat-riots-timeline.html?_r=0#/#time287_8514

Narendra Modi 'allowed' Gujarat 2002 anti-Muslim riots......according to senior police officer Sanjiv Bhatt...

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-south-asia-13170914

I doubt on Indian courts if they are also infested by modi goons who pressurized judges to release him out of charges....Anything can happen in India...In his tenure, many Muslims are threatened and got killed because of eating beef.... Hindutuva extremism/nationalism is on its peak under him in India...

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/oct/16/indian-muslim-accused-beef-smuggling-beaten-to-death

http://indianexpress.com/article/in...r-old-injures-son-over-rumours-they-ate-beef/

If you had known Urdu/Hindi language (both are quite similar).....You would have come to known that he himself shamelessly admitted what he has done in Gujrat riots....There is a video of him on youtube, in which he is sitting in court and answering questions...Let me share....

You're beating the shadows. You know what I mean...

Back
Top Bottom