What's new

After Indian Aggression Pakistan Also Prepares to Reply Robustly

Yes. Its better to get wiped out as an entire race from the face of the earth than being ruled by people who think they are superior.

So...We reached to a conclusion that we both don't want to bow down in front of each other....??? Its nice thing then...

So...We reached to a conclusion that we both don't want to bow down in front of each other....??? Its nice thing then...
I pray to god I shouldn't be alive nor my children for the day ( a big "if" it comes) a green flag or a crescent on my flag.

I pray to god I shouldn't be alive nor my children for the day ( a big "if" it comes) a green flag or a crescent on my flag.

Your Modi is too desperate to bring that time now...Pakistanis are in no mood to bear this Indian attitude...They can't act like thug in the region ; blaming us without any proof and then arrogantly imposing war on us as if we are like other South Asian nations who bow down to Modi...

This attitude of India tells us that India is trying to deal with Pakistan just like they do with any other nation in region....Sorry, Pakistanis won't and can't allow India to do that...

Your Modi is too desperate to bring that time now...Pakistanis are in no mood to bear this Indian attitude...They can't act like thug in the region ; blaming us without any proof and then arrogantly imposing war on us as if we are like other South Asian nations who bow down to Modi...

This attitude of India tells us that India is trying to deal with Pakistan just like they do with any other nation in region....Sorry, Pakistanis won't and can't allow India to do that...
I believe its our people getting killed, then who is bringing war onto whom. Who is behaving as a thug. If you say Kashmiris or xyz, I will tell you one thing if someone is intending to destabilize a state we will take action. We didn't went into someones home to kill anyone.
With regards to proof, even if god comes today and says Pakistan is the origin point of the terrorists they will question god but never agree the proofs are authentic.

I watched indian news channels in recent days, they are constantly discussing their options. Many voices India is calling for dividing Pakistan in four parts. Separate Sindh, Balochistan and KP.

Pakistan has to ready their NASR missiles. I hope Pakistan have enough of those so we can hit Indian army hard. Also get anti aircraft missiles, if necessary get it from China, so Pak have robust air defence system to knock out Indian airforce from day 1 of war.

Knock out all indian army bases. Destroy their runways. Destroy their aircraft carriers :-)

Last edited:
I believe its our people getting killed, then who is bringing war onto whom. Who is behaving as a thug. If you say Kashmiris or xyz, I will tell you one thing if someone is intending to destabilize a state we will take action. We didn't went into someones home to kill anyone.
With regards to proof, even if god comes today and says Pakistan is the origin point of the terrorists they will question god but never agree the proofs are authentic.

U just killed Kashmiris and blinded those poor souls since 8th July and yet you are saying u did nothing?

Go to below link...Modi wants concrete proof...So tell me, if proofs were not there and yet to be collected, why the hell Indians started barking?

http://www.dawn.com/news/1284913/modi-wants-evidence-to-isolate-pakistan

Is there really a chance of war between Pakistan and India?

Not really unless Indians have decided to set world record of combine suicide....:D

We have to be ready and on alert...

If I ever happen to control nuclear bombs I would drop it on Zee TV , ABP news headquarters . The kind of crap Indian media comes up with gives you migraine . Typical Indian media be like '' Pak ki aik aur napak sajish '' cue in with bollywood styled IAF planes flying around in the background and giving statistics of how superior India is and how Pak should mend its ways otherwise it will feel the might of Indian military :D . Usually they will zoom in on a tank like 50 times and show it firing of like 100 times over and over again . Seriously like why are you all Indians so retarded ? Or is it only your media?

BTW your serials are made in the same crappy way your news is . No wonder Pakistani Serials are so popular there .

What is not going to happen? Muslim rule in India?

You seem to be confused.....India is a secular country....If a Muslim can become a PM or CM it's no biggie because Muslims in India are Indians first....even the most hardcore Indian Mullah wouldn't want to live or migrate to Pakistan for a day.

So by Muslim rule are you implying a bearded man of Arab origin riding a horse and holding a sword in one hand?

Arent you always,whats different now?

The villages near border are being vacated...

You seem to be confused.....India is a secular country....If a Muslim can become a PM or CM it's no biggie because Muslims in India are Indians first....even the most hardcore Indian Mullah wouldn't want to live or migrate to Pakistan for a day.

So by Muslim rule are you implying a bearded man of Arab origin riding a horse and holding a sword in one hand?

No...I m not confused...I was talking about establishing empire on Indians like of Mughal empire and British Empire....:D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom