What's new

After Indian Aggression Pakistan Also Prepares to Reply Robustly

Nah no chance it would be just another standoff on border like in 2002 and 2008.
No through preparations it's not same. India must hit Pakistan from sea Afghan and Iran side. When they get busy pound them and mince.
But make sure to hit and finish their defence forces not the poor civilian. I guess every Indian wants the same peace for public and punishment for their forces.

No through preparations it's not same. India must hit Pakistan from sea Afghan and Iran side. When they get busy pound them and mince.
But make sure to hit and finish their defence forces not the poor civilian. I guess every Indian wants the same peace for public and punishment for their forces.
:wacko: you really think iran US Afg will allow you to attack us from their soils? and china will do nothing?

:wacko: you really think iran US Afg will allow you to attack us from their soils? and china will do nothing?
Yes I am sure. China will not inch toward any war. They are smart people not fooking idiots like us. Who are willing to wage wars and die. India and Pakistan deserve each other, chini aur American are madari. Tum bhaloo aur bandar.

Yes I am sure. China will not inch toward any war. They are smart people not fooking idiots like us. Who are willing to wage wars and die. India and Pakistan deserve each other, chini aur American are madari. Tum bhaloo aur bandar.
Than let's put our weapons on the side for a moment stop the blame game and lets find a peaceful solution to Kashmir and solve it once and for all? I never wanted a war with india people here or on social media talk about war as if it's a movie or a video game but sensible people know it isn't and i put this blame of war mongering on your media no offense but it's true. @hellfire

Than let's put our weapons on the side for a moment stop the blame game and lets find a peaceful solution to Kashmir and solve it once and for all? I never wanted a war with india people here or on social media talk about war as if it's a movie or a video game but sensible people know it isn't and i put this blame of war mongering on your media no offense but it's true. @hellfire
I agree and no it's not just Indian media but media across the world. Except a few.
As for war It's just some jackarse internet warrior. I and most other people like me felt the pain when those terrorist hit your school kids. I was shocked and couldn't sleep that night just imagining the horror.
We are angry right now but no I don't want you or your family to get hurt. Kashmir has no solution we both know this. And we have already lost more than we can gain from Kashmir. To satisfy our egos we can go around many meetings and declare status quo.

Since when? We all are sitting on our backsides and scratching our arses .. seriously. Why the eff are you guys panicking?

@The Sandman

Is it so? Because ... all quiet on the eastern front bro!
Bhai hum fenkte ja re hain.
Unlike phati ja ri Faltu mein.
New Delhi bus adda ban gya hai forum full rush.
Sub spin doctrine de re hain. Everybody is a friggin expert. Aur real expert gayab hain forum se

Just safety precautions because there won't be a war but there's definitely gonna be exchange of fire on LOC and civvies on both sides are first one to die. :(

That is norm.

Will share a joke. One day in some place along LC, we got a movement. There was a group of men sitting in thick brush which was caught on a UAV scan. But the 'look' was quite brief. TI were brought to bear on the area. Obviously the undergrowth was too thick, so one odd spot was picked.

Our side prepared to hammer the location. It was very near the post of yours. Overnight mortar shells were stocked up as the area had higher number of your posts.

The area happened to get mobile signals. So some porter must have phoned his home, over night our side of village and your side village emptied. In morning we got reports of your side villages emptying. We pushed forward our artillery guns. Then, by luck, someone just checked which all teams were 'out'.

The bloody team was of a different outfit of different formation which had lost its way and was waiting for a patch up at scheduled time!!!

I hope such thing does not re-occur. It was a very tense time as we were expecting to fire artillery guns in direct fire role after the hiatus of almost a decade.

Bhai hum fenkte ja re hain.
Unlike phati ja ri Faltu mein.
New Delhi bus adda ban gya hai forum full rush.
Sub spin doctrine de re hain. Everybody is a friggin expert. Aur real expert gayab hain forum se

This has been the norm the whole day. I am looking to give badges of keyboard warrior, but too many to give!!!

When Ever India Use to make noise or test some new weapon system
Pakistan use to test some ballistic missile
It would be epic if they do it again

Heavy firing across the LOC and IB is okay for now...
But India should wait until these premature wargasms die down in both the countries.
Uri attack was so successful because it was a surprise attack... grenades being hurled inside tents of sleeping jawans...
India should inflict proportionate casualties on the Pak army after this war hype dies down....patience is a virtue and in this this case time will buy us the element of surprise with which we can inflict heavy casualties on the Pakistanis....
We don't need to get our own hands dirty though...proxies are better options imo...
Indian lives should not be as cheap as these Pakistanis infiltrators and terrorists....

But we have sympathy for Pakistan .
Its been very tough for them in coming days .

Of Course this is why we voted for him .
you people are living n fool paradise..Pakistan has been in tough times since 1947 and it actually made us more resilient nation than ever..we are actually fed up with these talk talk talk and rhetoric from Indian side..Jo garujtey hain woo baraste hain

Back
Top Bottom