What's new

After Indian Aggression Pakistan Also Prepares to Reply Robustly

Well i don't know how much efficient they can be on Kashmiri terrain let me tag @Sarge what do you think about this? can we cut off their troops in J&K?
kashmir_disputed_2003.jpg

At these three places, tanks can be used.to cut off Indian troops at J&K.

Top at around Chamb.
Middle through Chawinda.
Below towards Pathankot.

kashmir_disputed_2003.jpg

You look like an active serviceman because your post is true reflection of sick and cowardly indian mentality and admission that india is using proxies for terrorism in Pakistan.

Heavy firing across the LOC and IB is okay for now...
But India should wait until these premature wargasms die down in both the countries.
Uri attack was so successful because it was a surprise attack... grenades being hurled inside tents of sleeping jawans...
India should inflict proportionate casualties on the Pak army after this war hype dies down....patience is a virtue and in this this case time will buy us the element of surprise with which we can inflict heavy casualties on the Pakistanis....
We don't need to get our own hands dirty though...proxies are better options imo...
Indian lives should not be as cheap as these Pakistanis infiltrators and terrorists....

My first and last post on this issue. Both sides should pray that hostilities don't happen and if they don't happen then we should be grateful and turn back to talks as that is the only way forward. Because if the tinderbox is lit then both nations will be disappointed by what goes on afterwards. Indians will not be happy with what they get out of this and Pakistanis too will not be very pleased. Jingoism aside, this is the plain ugly truth on both ends grandstanding aside (which our cheetay politicians and retired people tend to do a lot because they are not the ones with the responsibility of conducting operations which would satisfy the sky high expectations of the masses thanks to the media on both sides.)

Indian government has been taken over by nutters with a massive inferiority complex, they want to drag the indian public down with them and the indian public deserves it for electing them.

It sounds like Nazi taking over germany

Yeah...I know...Lets see who is going to deliver a precise and massive blow....Who kills more? India has lot of people which are burden on earth...Earth can't bear more than 1 billion people alone in India... ....

India is so big that Pakistan may get tired hitting after hitting...We have lot of choices in India...We won't miss it...

1 Billion out of which 80% are poor and destitute with no future...

[Q="PaklovesTurkiye, post: 8713793, member: 173770"]NUKES HAVE EQUALIZED THE EQUATION....No one can win the war now unless completely destroyed and removed from face off earth....

Welcome to forum....:-)[/QUOTE]

Baby India was also have nukes u forget about that nd India have kept it classified that how much the nukes India have. We will survive nd attack coz we have hugh population nd also area what about u...nd be ready Pakistan while face worst day in there own country like army school attack nd other attacks.

Good morning Indian and Pakistani Bhai logo.
Bhut planning Ho ri thi
Kiya houa ? Hui war kal raat ko.
Indian political brass is gutless spineless and barkative. They can't go toilet alone at night. Forget about war decision. It's no Indra Gandhi times.
As for Pakistan you too are over estimating not just your self but India too.

We will survive nd attack coz we have hugh population nd also area....

Read this story to someone who doesn't know the reality. Neither country can deal with a nuke attack and it will cripple both economies beyond repair with damage left for decades and generations to deal with. Dozens of millions of innocent people will die. Coming on here and sounding silly-patriotic doesn't help.

You should use some common sense too. Wars haven't brought India and Pakistan jack-shiit. The only thing needed is some serious dialogue so people on both sides (over 1.5 billion) can be war free once and for all, and can focus on human growth, not wars.

Exactly...They voted a terrorist to make him PM.....I have no sympathy for them if they get killed in our strikes....
delusional :cheesy:
pakistan is progressing every day and with completion of CPEC pakistan will become asian tiger modi is a mass murderer and pakistan can tackle him well .
yeah and meanwhile all of india is sleeping .....right ? :disagree:

[Q="PaklovesTurkiye, post: 8713793, member: 173770"]NUKES HAVE EQUALIZED THE EQUATION....No one can win the war now unless completely destroyed and removed from face off earth....

Welcome to forum....:-)

Baby India was also have nukes u forget about that nd India have kept it classified that how much the nukes India have. We will survive nd attack coz we have hugh population nd also area what about u...nd be ready Pakistan while face worst day in there own country like army school attack nd other attacks.[/QUOTE]

Schools exist in India too....:D.....lot of schools.....

Anyway, I m going to report your post...

As @HAKIKAT advised in polite words that he is a false flagger so don't feed the troll rather report and move on...

Alright, bro...

After Indian Aggression Pakistan Also Prepares to Reply Robustly
Lol! Pak media! :omghaha:

Where's Pakistan's expert 'defence analyst' Zaid Hamid and his ilk? :rolleyes1: Didn't they know that it's the start of Gazwa e Hind, where soon the Pakistani flag will be mounted on the Red Fort with Masoor Azhar and Hafiz Saeed taking the salute?
I'm crap scared, man! .........Heading for those caves in them hills.
run.gif

But we have sympathy for Pakistan .
Its been very tough for them in coming days .

Of Course this is why we voted for him .
Yea, shows the best you got. Talking crap based on IT projects, dont worry they wont last long. You guys will be back making moortiz and packing tapal tea.

Why should we face tough situation?
Pakistan is already become nothing in UN and that is phase 1 .There is phase 2 and 3.
Dont worry GoI wont disappoint you.

Oh yes we can see that
https://defence.pk/threads/half-a-million-jobs-lost-as-textile-crisis-hits-pakistans-economy.450577/

You should stand upon your own feet .then talks about some others.
Thats because you "indian m.c. Bund kuroo geay tho pak kuch kurray ga. The old saying is so true about india " bagul mein churi moo pay ram ram " do all kind of dirty work and then cry.

I believe its our people getting killed, then who is bringing war onto whom. Who is behaving as a thug. If you say Kashmiris or xyz, I will tell you one thing if someone is intending to destabilize a state we will take action. We didn't went into someones home to kill anyone.
With regards to proof, even if god comes today and says Pakistan is the origin point of the terrorists they will question god but never agree the proofs are authentic.
Start reading other material for knowledge other than ndtv and india times. India has history doing dirty work inside pakistan, its an other thing pakistan has not brought up at international level as much.

Every thing can be countered...ABS can be overwhelmed...No missile defense system can stop storm of missiles raining down over heads...Tough luck, I say...

Countered, how much no one knows.
5-6 ABMs per ballistic missile certainly improves our chances.

ABMs blocking even 50% of the oncoming missiles means the enemy has not achieved proper stoppage.

Whereas Pakistan can't block anything.
What I'm trying to say is, we may or may not come out unscathed but Pakistan definitely won't survive our onslaught which will have alongside normal land based Ballistic Missiles, submarines through 2nd strike capability, launching missiles at Pak whereas Pakistan doesn't have SLBMs.

I really doubt a full scale war will ever happen, small skirmishes and artillery strikes at best.

But chill out, I don't think India will ever aggress unless there is a 100% chance of victory, like in 1971, and conditions like the ones we are seeing are haphazard at best.

When we'll do it, it'll be almost a blitzkrieg of sorts and Pakistan will be defeated in all the spectrum(economically, diplomatically, asymmetrically) constituting a total defeat.
Because that is the only efficient way to defeat a nuclear power or not at all.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom