What's new

After Indian Aggression Pakistan Also Prepares to Reply Robustly

Yes yes. Sit on your sofa. Rub your knee, smiling to yourself how good you are at defeating india, cornering indianinfront of the world for their human eight abus. enjoy the moment before a mad number of your troops surrenders to 1/4th ih indians. Next you will see that a part of your territory is gone and your pm wailing and crying at the world stage, tearing papers, making a scene to show how the world has betrayed. Unlike in 1971, when pakistan was a promising economy, rising upper middle class, children getting proper education, in other words, outshining india at almost every prospects not to mention how inda was surrounded in the east by us nuclear subs and ac and to the west by the british fleet, china to the north. What did happen? your radioes were screaming how you were killing and defeating indians every where. your karachi stock markets has lost 350 points and here, we are gaining 350 points. face the reality, your peace land is doomed.

immediate needs are to re-nationalize the railways and PIA and other strategic assets--all opponents should and foot draggers should be summarily dealt with these organization brought rapidly to maximum efficiency...

Naam He Kafi Hai

https://www.facebook.com/SAirCollection/

14435010_873177766149342_635785060117769956_o.jpg

Thats because you "indian m.c. Bund kuroo geay tho pak kuch kurray ga. The old saying is so true about india " bagul mein churi moo pay ram ram " do all kind of dirty work and then cry.

Start reading other material for knowledge other than ndtv and india times. India has history doing dirty work inside pakistan, its an other thing pakistan has not brought up at international level as much.

Valuable post .
Shows the background and your upbringing

Yea, shows the best you got. Talking crap based on IT projects, dont worry they wont last long. You guys will be back making moortiz and packing tapal tea.

We are Indians not Pakistanis.

you people are living n fool paradise..Pakistan has been in tough times since 1947 and it actually made us more resilient nation than ever..we are actually fed up with these talk talk talk and rhetoric from Indian side..Jo garujtey hain woo baraste hain

Why should we bother whether you tired or not?

...Modi admitted what he did.....He became a party in riots and supported his thugs to burn and kill Muslims by doing nothing unless mission is finished.....

wow , I didnt know that . I was under the impression that indians were friendly with muslims. I have been there twice , once for medical reasons , and I didnt see any muslim hatred...I guess I only went to one place in a big country.
Why do people hate on muslims? Why do they compare us with terorists all the time..it is very sad.

just to make few people happy modi is doing such low standard talks and even he himself don't know about his moves , he is being kept as a puppet i think by his personal assistance or maybe he is suffering from psychological disorder i don't know because his statements doesn't make any sense at all.
Finally some one had to respond and thankfully COAS General Raheel Sharif responded quickly and more accurately this time to shut the indian government. At first i think they were taking us lightly but now they have to think thrice before crossing the red line on LOC. We are fully ready and aware of your every move dear modi and don't you dare to do such foolish activity because the response will be much more quicker than your next breath.
For the very first time i respected the Defense Minister Khawaja Asif for being so brave and answering more strongly than ever. Posted on his twitter account "The defenders of our skies, in a state of constant readiness, Alhamdolillah. Our motorways are our runways". From this everyone should know and keep it in their mind that no matter how much differences we have but they are upto us and when it comes to defend our motherland there is no imran khan , no nawaz sharif , no asif ali zardari there are only Pakistani's and Pakistani's everywhere.

Nah no chance it would be just another standoff on border like in 2002 and 2008.
It's like an arithmetic series. The next one will be in 2026....

On a serious note, Mr. Modi is up to something that's for sure. IMHO, he may be finding it hardest to convince his own folks at the first place - that's always the hardest part...

wow , I didnt know that . I was under the impression that indians were friendly with muslims. I have been there twice , once for medical reasons , and I didnt see any muslim hatred...I guess I only went to one place in a big country.
Why do people hate on muslims? Why do they compare us with terorists all the time..it is very sad.

Ordinary non-politically-conscious people and government policy are two different things.

Anyways, it's somewhat like Turkey vs Greece hostility, multiply that by 100.

Now imagine Cyprus (analogy for Kashmir) was Turk majority and Greece persecuted Muslims in their half.

And now imagine Greece having a population 7 times Turkey's, nuclear armed, armed to the teeth by other world powers, doesn't want to accept Turkey as a nation as it is, thinks Turkey belongs to "greater Greece" (fabricating history) and has a party in power who ideologically embraces a "greater Greece" concept.

That's the situation we are in.

It is how it is....Rise of fanatical hindus will cause greater harm to region...

Targets selected in India in case of surgical strike
ansar-abbasi.jpg

Ansar Abbasi
September 23, 2016

BTSX 4.jpg

ISLAMABAD: Pakistani defence forces have made an operational plan ready to give a befitting response to any misadventure from war-mongering India and in case of a surgical strike from the enemy, even targets in India have been selected for an immediate quid pro quo. Defence sources said, “Pakistan is fully prepared to meet any military challenge from India. Our operational plan is ready, quid pro quo targets are finalised and forces have been dedicated,” a source said, adding that Pakistan would not digest any aggression from India.

These sources said, “India is well aware of our capabilities and also knows the fact that despite the Pakistan Army’s participation in internal security issues, a military balance is well maintained to meet any challenge from across the border.”

“Whether it is a Cold Start or hot pursuit, we are ready,” a defence source said when asked about India’s reported preparations to attack selected targets in Pakistan under the Cold Start war doctrine.

The defence sources said that neither will any air space violation nor will any ground attack be tolerated. In case of surgical attack from India, these sources said that Pakistan would immediately respond for which targets had already been set.

According to a source, in view of Pakistan’s defence capabilities and knowing well how Pakistan could respond, India might not get beyond the war hysteria it had created. The source said that there were reports that India might go for a terrorist attack in Balochistan through its proxies while using the Afghan soil.

Tensions between the neighbouring nuclear Pakistan and India have raised after the latter prematurely and without any evidence blamed the former for the recent Uri attack in occupied Kashmir in which 17 Indian forces personnel were killed.

Without holding any investigation into the attack, India pointed the finger at Pakistan. Such had been the irrational and irresponsible reaction of India that its leading Director General Military Operation (DGMO), who is a Lieutenant General, had announced that the attackers had Pakistani arms.

The Indian DGMO even went to the extent of saying that the Pakistan made AK-47 assault rifles were used in the attack whereas the fact remained that Pakistan does not manufacture AK-47.

However, to the embarrassment of India and its military, nothing has been found against Pakistan. New Delhi instead had to retract its earlier allegation that the arms used by the attackers were Pakistan made.

Many in Pakistan believe that Uri was Pathankot-like Indian false flag operation, which was aimed at targeting Pakistan and its efforts to highlight the Indian atrocities in Jammu and Kashmir at the UN General Assembly.

In the case of Pathankot Airbase attack, which was made a three-four day show to get the maximum world attention and use it against Pakistan, was only a few hours encounter. Like the Uri attack, Pakistan in the case was also blamed immediately but India failed to establish that the attackers entered from Pakistan.

Following the Pathankot incident, Pakistan sent its Joint Investigation Team, which was not given enough space to probe the matter. When inquired by the Pakistani JIT, the Indian authorities had indicated the place from where the assailants allegedly entered the base but Pakistan team was told that perimeter lights were also not functioning on the day of the incident.

The total duration of the JIT visit to the Pathankot base was of 55 minutes which seemed merely a walk through without any meaningful evidence collection. The Indians initially claimed that the attackers entered from Pakistan but no evidence was shared with the JIT.

What made things really suspicious was the claim by the Indian authorities that the attackers had crossed the border but the BSF Jawans were sleeping. Additionally, it was said that the electric fence on the border was out of order that night. To make things further doubtful, the attackers were said to have crossed the airbase walls with a single rope without a hook. Interestingly, the airbase perimeter lamps were also off despite a 28-hour early warning of an attack at Pathankot.

https://www.geo.tv/latest/115549-Targets-selected-in-India-in-case-of-surgical-strike

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom