What's new

After Indian Aggression Pakistan Also Prepares to Reply Robustly

Right now, Indians seems to be stuck IN TOUGH FORTUNE, poor souls are still struggling to find out what to do against Pakistan....

Why should we face tough situation?
Pakistan is already become nothing in UN and that is phase 1 .There is phase 2 and 3.
Dont worry GoI wont disappoint you.

pakistan is progressing every day and with completion of CPEC pakistan will become asian tiger modi is a mass murderer and pakistan can tackle him well .

Oh yes we can see that
https://defence.pk/threads/half-a-million-jobs-lost-as-textile-crisis-hits-pakistans-economy.450577/

You should stand upon your own feet .then talks about some others.

Ya... and we will be waiting with popcorn in our hand in a seat for you to "keep hitting". Mazaak bana ke rakha hai.
If we are having the massive population to hit you are puny country and require quite less time to hit entirely in the same lines and breadth.

Being small country has its own pros and cons....I never denied that you will also inflict casualties on us....But if Pakistan sees he is loosing war then he will make sure India doesn't win it either...

World will publish headline that 3 or 5 times smaller country takes down more than 1 billion people....People will regard us as nation with massive balls who refused to bow down in front of 5 times bigger enemy...

calm down :dirol:

Nope...I m just granting them what these thugs are wishing for...A war...A brutal one....

Why should we face tough situation?
Pakistan is already become nothing in UN and that is phase 1 .There is phase 2 and 3.
Dont worry GoI wont disappoint you.

UN human rights chief said to you : What exactly you are hiding from us?

And you are saying we become nothing in UN? :lol:

Being small country has its own pros and cons....I never denied that you will also inflict casualties on us....But if Pakistan sees he is loosing war then he will make sure India doesn't win it either...

World will publish headline that 3 or 5 times smaller country takes down more than 1 billion people....People will regard us as nation with massive balls who refused to bow down in front of 5 times bigger enemy...
Who has seen the future, how many casualties on either side depends how each step and action is anticipated by either side and what assets( please remember we have deployed ABS system in some places in the country) are going to be used at that moment of reckoning.

Nope...I m just granting them what these thugs are wishing for...A war...A brutal one....

UN human rights chief said to you : What exactly you are hiding from us?

And you are saying we become nothing in UN? :lol:

Ban Ki moon's speech is already cleared all doubts :D

Who has seen the future, how many casualties on either side depends how each step and action is anticipated by either side and what assets( please remember we have deployed ABS system in some places in the country) are going to be used at that moment of reckoning.

Every thing can be countered...ABS can be overwhelmed...No missile defense system can stop storm of missiles raining down over heads...Tough luck, I say...

Every thing can be countered...ABS can be overwhelmed...No missile defense system can stop storm of missiles raining down over heads...Tough luck, I say...
I ddn't say it can't be over whelmed but you will loose many missiles and we will have enough time to finish once and for all.

I ddn't say it can't be over whelmed but you will loose many missiles and we will have enough time to finish once and for all.

Nope...You will be having time only if Pakistanis allow you to have it...After first shot fired by India, Pakistan will dispatch equal and hard reply immediately towards you...

Why should we allow India to fight on Indians choose battle place...Why not take this war back to New Delhi? Pakistan will not allow India to make Pakistani soil a battleground....

Fight will occur on Indian soil......Pakistanis will likely to ensure it so that people cheering for war, can at last, have it...That'll be fun and joy...To see how brave they are when they will see their own fellow men, children, women, friends and family turned into ashes with unbearable heat and radiation....

Nope...You will be having time only if Pakistanis allow you to have it...After first shot fired by India, Pakistan will dispatch equal and hard reply immediately towards you...

Why should we allow India to fight on Indians choose battle place...Why not take this war back to New Delhi? Pakistan will not allow India to make Pakistani soil a battleground....

Fight will occur on Indian soil......Pakistanis will likely to ensure it so that people cheering for war, can at last, have it...That'll be fun and joy...To see how brave they are when they will see their own fellow men, children, women, friends and family turned into ashes with unbearable heat and radiation....
When time comes the situations will demand action not you or me. You or I can't decide where Indians or Pakistanis are going to fight and die. Lets wait and watch

Yeah...I know...Lets see who is going to deliver a precise and massive blow....Who kills more? India has lot of people which are burden on earth...Earth can't bear more than 1 billion people alone in India... ....

India is so big that Pakistan may get tired hitting after hitting...We have lot of choices in India...We won't miss it...

Lol......one response was enough to reduce Pakistan's size to half in 1971

Next Response will be 1/3rd the size

I guess most if not all blood thirsty posters baying for war are sitting outside India or Pakistan....Do you know the impact of war on the common folk? Education,Business,Agriculture are all at risk on both sides for the common man in cases of war.

Maybe India has more to lose as these are kind of on a backburner in Pakistan as Religious extremism and Anti-India sentiments seem to take precedence but still will affect the common man in Pakistan as well.

If India wants its land to become grave yard then they should attack Pakistan , cause thats what we gonna make India A graveyard for indians

Lol......one response was enough to reduce Pakistan's size to half in 1971

Next Response will be 1/3rd the size

History may won't repeat like of 1971...It may repeat from 1000 years when India was ruled by Muslims....;)

I guess most if not all blood thirsty posters baying for war are sitting outside India or Pakistan....Do you know the impact of war on the common folk? Education,Business,Agriculture are all at risk on both sides for the common man in cases of war.

Maybe India has more to lose as these are kind of on a backburner in Pakistan as Religious extremism and Anti-India sentiments seem to take precedence but still will affect the common man in Pakistan as well.

Whenever war will be imposed on Pakistanis....We will make sure we deliver a last and final blow...We will not back away from fight....

No one wants war...You are right, lot of flame baiting is happening from both sides but it is India who keeps bringing this idea of surgical strikes despite knowing that no one wants to see a war b/w two nuclear armed rivals...

But sanity and rationality are last things you can expect from right wing nationalist Hindu Modi and company...

History may won't repeat like of 1971...It may repeat from 1000 years when India was ruled by Muslims....;)

Whenever war will be imposed on Pakistanis....We will make sure we deliver a last and final blow...We are not back away from fight....

No one wants war...You are right, lot of flame baiting is happening from both sides but it is India who keeps bringing this idea of surgical strikes despite knowing that no one wants to see a war b/w two nuclear armed rivals...

But sanity and rationality are last things you can expect from right wing nationalist Hindu Modi and company...
That will never going to happen in near or extended future. Take every Indians word.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom