What's new

After backing military in Egypt, Saudi says won’t interfere in Pakistan

whatever you feel not our business dear he is our honorable PM now .180mn people elect him third time and he is only pakistani PM elected third time FYI .

Point taken :smart:

I just take Pakistan's issue personally from a Pakistani-like view point.

nope they are not allowed to visit israel if he went israel he will have serious interrogation in KSA while back :yay: ... its just his anger of god knows issue

;) ;) ;)

:pakistan:

To troll Iranians. :lol:

yes might be dear . i never have this thought before :) ...

Point taken :smart:

I just take Pakistan's issue personally from a Pakistani-like view point.

;) ;) ;)

:pakistan:

well this is not our point of view dear i support imran khan we lost election so for me they won and as a pakistani i have to respect of their mandate . i know hardcore supporters of PTI imran khan will never like me but i am not blind lover-hater . we lost and we have to respect gov and nawaz for 5 years . simple .

You and I should do whatever it takes to oust Nawaz and install Imran Khan :coffee:

You mean @Imran Khan the PDF member or Imran Khan the Politician.... :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

On Topic, KSA is part of the BIG TRIO for Pakistan. The Three most important countries in Pakistan's Foreign Affairs.

Last edited by a moderator:
nope they are not allowed to visit israel if he went israel he will have serious interrogation in KSA while back :yay: ... its just his anger of god knows issue

Nop im in Israel right now, the Mod can confirm my IP.

Saudi Arabia isn't going to do anything as Im here for family business. Just keep it down and you are ok.:P

You and I should do whatever it takes to oust Nawaz and install Imran Khan :coffee:

Bro Imran Khan himself would not agree, he wants to win legitimately. Perhaps the only honest politician in Pakistan despite his faults.

Not really. A big chunk of the Pakistani society will agree with me.

Hah! Unless @Arabian Legend is a dual national or he will get his butt locked up for the rest of his life :lol:

Pakistani society agree with you but I was talking about your governments view where they support Nawaz.

Nop im in Israel right now, the Mod can confirm my IP.

Saudi Arabia isn't going to do anything as Im here for family business. Just keep it down and you are ok.:P

مستحيل لو عندك جواز السفر سعودي . ولكن لو عندك جنسيتين يمكن

3381695473_1edc3148e8.jpg

:what: I don't think KSA is able to monitor the election of an X or Y state, as we don't preach or applicate democracy
It will help if Saudi Arabia could help ensure free and fair elections together with other international org's that observes elections, specially for countries it feels are important for its interest. Vote rigging is what makes the difference between dictators, fake democracy and real democracy.

But then does Saudi Arabia govt. believe in democracy, at least for Muslims that are not in Gulf Kingdoms? If Saudi Arabia as a country is opposed to democracy in principle then, I guess that kind of help would be too much to ask.

The coup in Egypt was apparently supported by a majority of Egyptians and it remains to be seen how this majority reacts when Sisi tries to become Mubarak 2.0 with rigged election, against the majority Egyptian opinion. Which side will Saudi govt. take then? The people or Sisi?

Why is Nawaz disliked, because he is corrupt? You do realize that he is the leader elected by Pakistani people's vote. Or do you think the votes were rigged?

No, the issue I have with Nawaz goes beyond corruption.

You mean @Imran Khan the PDF member or Imran Khan the Politician.... :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

On Topic, KSA is part of the BIG TRIO for Pakistan. The Three most important countries in Pakistan's Foreign Affairs.

you want me to be loser again man? yes i agree saudi is one of most important country in our foreign relations

:what: I don't think KSA is able to monitor the election of an X or Y state, as we don't preach or applicate democracy

No, the issue I have with Nawaz goes beyond corruption.

which issue bro ? he is in office after 13 years and just 3 months what he did wrong?

Bro, don't tell me you're taking everything I say %100000000 seriously, Come on :cheesy:
Bro Imran Khan himself would not agree, he wants to win legitimately. Perhaps the only honest politician in Pakistan despite his faults.

Pakistani society agree with you but I was talking about your governments view where they support Nawaz.

If the Pakistani society agrees with me then fine, after all I consider myself to be a friend to all of the nation of Pakistan including yourself :yay:

Bro, don't tell me you're taking everything I say %100000000 seriously, Come on :cheesy:

If the Pakistani society agrees with me then fine, after all I consider myself to be a friend to all of the nation of Pakistan including yourself :yay:

I think you are king abdullah on the low so I gotta be sure. ;)

Back
Top Bottom