What's new

After Attack on Chinese Consulate, Pakistan Points to India

I know mathematics ... divide and then compare it with other countries only then you will get a realistic picture ...
Lol! I don't care, because an accountant should know nobody compares per capita FDI. It's a stupid thing to do.
A realistic picture can be found from data such as Sovereign ratings/credit scores. We can see who are in rock bottom junk category ratings and who are in stable positions. Why not take a shot at that.

Lol! I don't care, because an accountant should know nobody compares per capita FDI. It's a stupid thing to do.
A realistic picture can be found from data such as Sovereign ratings/credit scores. We can see who are in rock bottom junk category ratings and who are in stable positions. Why not take a shot at that.
This is not a dick measuring contest ... it is not we are claimimng that we are the mightest on earth .... it is who you are claiming to be world most favored investment destination ... so its you who has to justify yourself ... with world most poorest people living in india ypu can keep on bitching about figures but reality will remain the same that general people of Pakistan are in much better shape then the stories of slums in india ...

This is not a dick measuring contest ... it is not we are claimimng that we are the mightest on earth .... it is who you are claiming to be world most favored investment destination ... so its you who has to justify yourself ... with world most poorest people living in india ypu can keep on bitching about figures but reality will remain the same that general people of Pakistan are in much better shape then the stories of slums in india ...
haha you started a contest by asking the investment position. With irrelevant per capita investment. And yes, we are in top 10 investment receiving countries out of 190 countries. Isn't that great?
Secondly, you're what you are. Polio infested, dangerous place, and development is so poor with rickety infrastructure and having the worlds largest slum called Karachi. Save me your BS. You have no right to talk about India, not in any economic indicator, Pakistan is comparable to India. Your country is an investor's black hole, takes every penny and gives nothing in return and it will pull you down too. That's why your country is put in the Junk category by credit rating agencies.

You are terribly miss-inofmred ... Second largest population in the world and still only in the top 10 list ... this is hillarious ... Kindly use some of this FDI into toilets it will help your public who are actual owner of the country ... And let me enlist the areas where you top as well:

1. Poorest number of people in the world
  2. largest slums in the world
  3. Largest number of people without toilets
  4. THe most poluted city in the world
Believe me I am not trolling ... These are the realities of your country ...

haha you started a contest by asking the investment position. With irrelevant per capita investment. And yes, we are in top 10 investment receiving countries out of 190 countries. Isn't that great?
Secondly, you're what you are. Polio infested, dangerous place, and development is so poor with rickety infrastructure and having the worlds largest slum called Karachi. Save me your BS. You have no right to talk about India, not in any economic indicator, Pakistan is comparable to India. Your country is an investor's black hole, takes every penny and gives nothing in return and it will pull you down too. That's why your country is put in the Junk category by credit rating agencies.

Start killing Indian leadership
PAK government must speak about this terrorist act of India and expose them to international forums.

bharat mata ka kaam rape karna nahi, rape hona hay!

and oh, before you post all those boring and useless 1971 pics giving you a nostalgic buzz, understand and realize that this time, the mujibs are on the indian side, not Pakistan's! 8-) ;)
whenever Indians talk about 1971 , remind them 14 Aug 1947.

Brahmos was lost because some RAW agent wanted pics of show boov
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom