What's new

After Attack on Chinese Consulate, Pakistan Points to India

Well of course the Chinese immensely helped us and gave core critical technologies along with the expertise know how for which Pakistan and Pakistanis are forever grateful while india's so called "fiends" and "strategic partners" don't give them the core technologies and expertise as we can tell by india whining about how Russia withheld all the core technologies about manufacturing the guidance and the engine components of rubber brahmos. We can make what they have to buy. 8-)
I was wondering over why some folks have chosen to target China so blatantly!!!! Some brain storming:
  • Patience is running out vis-a-vis Pak-China strategic/economic/financial etc. relationships
  • China is being warned not to over-step especially flouting Yuan as an alternative currency for international trade/investments/finances/credits etc.
  • They want to show that the Chinese aren't safe inside the "iron brother" country, forget about the lesser brothers. It means terrorism against the Chinese is put into action
  • They have raised the stake for the Chinese rise. It won't be allowed to be peaceful for it's not affordable to them any longer
What would be the Chinese response? I have no clue. However, my guesses:
  • China might just ignore the warning and carry on as business usual considering terrorism as an "opportunity cost". They might have the stomach to absorb the pains of "strategic patience" to run the adversaries' energies out
  • They might push back with hard power, but options IMO aren't that many
  • They might give up; however, no folks relinquish the "opportunity of grandeur" so easily and quickly when its hanging from such a branch nearer to your hands
As usual Pak is once again at the "eye of the storm" for this "make or break" situation!! Why?? They might be one of those very few nations which can bear this burden of history making!!!! Interesting times ahead...

Every time there's a terrorist attack in Pakistan and they point fingers at India, just say what Pakistan says when a terrorist attack occurs in India and Pakistan is blamed: it was false flag operation.
The way they executed the attack, it looked like they were being forced into it.
They parked their car like an idol citizen and start walking towards the consulate office:laughcry:
and then waited on the gate when confronted by the police, ready to get sniped.
You should see the video released by sindhipolice, a 10 year old could plan better than them.

I was wondering over why some folks have chosen to target China so blatantly!!!! Some brain storming:
  • Patience is running out vis-a-vis Pak-China strategic/economic/financial etc. relationships
  • China is being warned not to over-step especially flouting Yuan as an alternative currency for international trade/investments/finances/credits etc.
  • They want to show that the Chinese aren't safe inside the "iron brother" country, forget about the lesser brothers. It means terrorism against the Chinese is put into action
  • They have raised the stake for the Chinese rise. It won't be allowed to be peaceful for it's not affordable to them any longer
What would be the Chinese response? I have no clue. However, my guesses:
  • China might just ignore the warning and carry on as business usual considering terrorism as an "opportunity cost". They might have the stomach to absorb the pains of "strategic patience" to run the adversaries' energies out
  • They might push back with hard power, but options IMO aren't that many
  • They might give up; however, no folks relinquish the "opportunity of grandeur" so easily and quickly when its hanging from such a branch nearer to your hands
As usual Pak is once again at the "eye of the storm" for this "make or break" situation!! Why?? They might be one of those very few nations which can bear this burden of history making!!!! Interesting times ahead...
The Red Dragon doesn't get intimidated. I know the powers you talk about that are being to deliver this message to China. these powers may need to given a refresher of what China did to them in Korea, in 1962 and in vietnam. 8-)

Nah, brother, you got me wrong, I'm stating its time to mass kill Indian leadership in India. Fucki.g mass kill leadership from mid-management up. From private to public sector and every fu.king thing between. And mass bomb that shit thing to our east.

We are not the only ones with guns and bombs on this planet.
You can;t just wish to kill leadership of a country and go and do it, if it were that easy you won't have your leadership in your country which you do right now...

There was never a rising India for the most part just a slush of neo liberal economic planning and US investment propped it up now its coming down thanks to Hinduvata idiots like Modi no PR money or lobbying can change that fact
Let me educate you with a basic graph.
graph1.jpg

Thank me later.

Can you please give a per capita figure ... as this is incomplete picture ...
They reason why I posted this graph was to counter a blatant lie. You can search for it yourself incase you want in-depth knowledge.

They reason why I posted this graph was to counter a blatant lie. You can search for it yourself incase you want in-depth knowledge.
You think that showing this graph and easily make us fool, yours Plan on attacking Chinese consulate makes us not safe for foreign investment in the entire world is failed now, our security forces controlled your created situation within 3 hours you were watching the whole episode of operation from our traitor media live telecast, didn't you see your guys training was not done very well to conduct this operation very well, such a shame , they defame the name of Bharat Mata vs your security forces can't able to control their own implanted pigeon, Ajmal Kasab – the 26/11 Mumbai terror attack convict, for three days: reported by Times of India he hold Indian nationality:
https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...-in-up-probe-ordered/articleshow/66677068.cms .
Modi makes your nation fool by this Data, not us.
Here how we think for some food of thought for yours rubbish data.

Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) inflows into India slowed down to a five-year low according to the latest official data. FDI in 2017-18 grew by just 3 per cent to USD 44.85 billion compared to 8.67 per cent in 2016-17, 29 per cent in 2015-16, 27 per cent in 2014-15, and 8 per cent in 2013-14. The major sectors that received maximum foreign inflows in the last fiscal include services (USD 6.7 billion), computer software and hardware (USD 6.15 billion), telecommunications (USD 6.21 billion), trading (USD 4.34 billion), construction (USD 2.73 billion) automobile (USD 2 billion) and power (USD 1.62 billion).

Like many other erroneous policies of the govt., the whole myth that India needs to attract foreign capital (by easing labour laws, deregulating FDI norms etc.) in order to generate jobs and boost the flagging economy, has been blown open by these figures. As diverse studies have shown, FDI does not give any significant fillip to job creation and, in any case, inflows and outflows of foreign capital are not determined by begging on bended knees. Foreign capital- especially today’s very mobile, very volatile foreign capital – flows in and out of countries solely on the basis of quick profitability.
The latest data also shows that Mauritius is the largest investor source of FDI in India with USD 15.9 billion in 2017-18 followed by Singapore (USD 12.18 billion), Netherlands (USD 2.8 billion), the US (USD 2.1 billion) and Japan (USD 1.61 billion). As is well known, Mauritius is a well-known tax haven and most of the money flowing from it into India is either round-tripping (Indian funds laundered in Mauritius and brought back) or other grey funds. Their seriousness in investing in India in productive capacities is suspect.
Encouraging FDI and increasing the permissible limit of FDI in order to encourage foreign investors has been an endeavor of both the UPA and NDA governments. The Modi government, however, had gone into an overdrive over it. It had taken numerous measures in order to attract foreign investors, and much was made of Make in India programme, symbolized by the roaring lion, which appears to have been silenced for now. As the official website of Make in India grandly proclaimed:

India has already marked its presence as one of the fastest growing economies of the world. It has been ranked among the top 10 attractive destinations for inbound investments. Since 1991, the regulatory environment in terms of foreign investment has been consistently eased to make it investor-friendly. The measures taken by the Government are directed to open new sectors for foreign direct investment, increase the sectoral limit of existing sectors and simplifying other conditions of the FDI policy. FDI policy reforms are meant to provide ease of doing business and accelerate the pace of foreign investment in the country.”

The government liberalized the FDI norms for more than 15 sectors, including construction to attract investment.
The cabinet has also relaxed FDI regulations for power exchanges. Until now, foreign investors were supposed to invest in power exchanges through the secondary market only. Now the restriction has been lifted and foreign players can invest up to 49% via the primary market as well.

The following regulations had been made by the Modi government in order to attract foreign investors:

What all these measures meant was that domestic manufacturers, especially the smaller ones, were under threat, being unable to face competition. It also meant that jobs for workers in domestic units were on the chopping block. The recent decision to allow foreign capital in retail is threatening millions of small retailers and their employees. Interestingly, BJP had opposed this move when the preceding UPA govt. had proposed it. Yet, after coming to power BJP has pushed it through.

The Modi govt. had proposed wholesale changes to labour laws in order to attract foreign capital. While this had faced tough opposition from trade unions, many state governments had pushed ahead and implemented these changes. These include easier ways of firing workers, limited term contracts, etc.

With all these measures to woo investors on the one hand and a decline rate of growth in inflows of foreign investment on the other, the Modi government, with all its bold claims, seems to have satisfied none, proving to be an all-around failure.

Last edited:
The way they executed the attack, it looked like they were being forced into it.
They parked their car like an idol citizen and start walking towards the consulate office:laughcry:
and then waited on the gate when confronted by the police, ready to get sniped.
You should see the video released by sindhipolice, a 10 year old could plan better than them.
These terrorist launch video of facebook before attack.........

Please can we avoid talking about rape, as much as I enjoy a heated discussion, lets keep it civilized please! There is enough negativity in the world!
It will be an endless talk about rape in India.

You think that showing this graph and easily make us fool, yours Plan on attacking Chinese consulate makes us not safe for foreign investment in the entire world is failed now, our security forces controlled your created situation within 3 hours you were watching the whole episode of operation from our traitor media live telecast, didn't you see your guys training was not done very well to conduct this operation very well, such a shame , they defame the name of Bharat Mata vs your security forces can't able to control their own implanted pigeon, Ajmal Kasab – the 26/11 Mumbai terror attack convict, for three days: reported by Times of India he hold Indian nationality:
https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...-in-up-probe-ordered/articleshow/66677068.cms .
Modi makes your nation fool by this Data, not us.
Here how we think for some food of thought for yours rubbish data.
@Nilgiri @Oscar I found Yaba.

Nah, brother, you got me wrong, I'm stating its time to mass kill Indian leadership in India. Fucki.g mass kill leadership from mid-management up. From private to public sector and every fu.king thing between. And mass bomb that shit thing to our east.

You ready Killing so many indians ?
Better you go kill trump dunia khush ho jauegi .:enjoy:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom