What's new

After Abhinandan's Vir Chakra, Indians Create Galwan Victory Wall

BC yea kia hay ???? like seriously ....how on earth can they claim the victory in Galwan? Qasam say ...I wish someone could give them shame and honesty just for a mili sec ....

You can see the sheepish look on the fellow giving that “victory” speech. Ruining the values and traditions of the Indian military by going down this path of dishonesty
He seems to be looking up thinking "I can't believe you want me to read this BS"

No Indian poster has come up to comment.

If after losing his aircraft, Uniform, equipment and getting slapped by locals and not even managing to fire a single missile, giving Indian pilot Abhinandan the award of Vir Chakra medal wasn't enough, the Indians have gone further, having lost 20 soldiers with dozens captured and then getting a face and body make over and losing over 100 Km of territory, they have built the Galwan victory wall.

View attachment 797821

@SQ8 @The Eagle @Irfan Baloch @Imran Khan @DESERT FIGHTER @siegecrossbow @beijingwalker
looks like the PLA didn't return the decapitated arms...🤔

Dozens of vir chakra to these brave Indian soldiers who ruthlessly hold there ears on chines land and that too infront of chines troops :lol:
Well, If those pics are real and genuine then china would have released them to media. Their Gobar times is exclusively used for it. It is not even published in GT also.

Well, If those pics are real and genuine then china would have released to media. Their Gobar times is exclusively used for it. It is not even published in GT also.
These pictures are photoshopped because they are existing while dozens of PLa soldiers killed by Indian sormas and F-16 shot down is real which even not existing …o mian bahir aa jao dreams sa :lol:

Last edited:
Well, If those pics are real and genuine then china would have released them to media. Their Gobar times is exclusively used for it. It is not even published in GT also.
The India side doesn't even have photos. It is pretty obvious the battle field was finally cleared by PLA and Indian army had a total failure even when firearms were not used.

1638355300437.png

The indian circus clown. The american totally despise these clown. If not for anti China alliance. USA would have make a big joke of indian absurdity.

They do, they in private conversion call Indian hideous and ugly creatures, this is president i am talking about.

Back
Top Bottom