What's new

After 32 years First time Kashmiri girls are watching cinema in multiplex in Kashmir

It will be seen by mods eventually, i am deliberatly leting him to expose his sikness further.
The only thing exposed here is how stupid and ignorant you are :rofl:

You trust sources like wristband.com :rofl: over government sources.

You can not spell Kenya.

You do not know if Bosnia is in EU or not.

:rofl:

You are a Pakee in Bosnia with love for Dimran. :lol:

Oh by the way, since we are at it. OECD does not cover all the donors of aid, namely India and China. If you look at OECD data, you will know it does not list either India or China. So if some portal copied from OECD, it will have that deficiency.

Ok, lets talk about rants first. You do know right that troll rants are mostly done by bots? So if you see 1000 anti muslim tweets, it is not done by 1000 different people, maybe by 10 people pasting the same stuff again and again or by an automated spam bot.

Secondly, you will only see anti muslim tweets from countries where muslims are actually present. You won't see anti muslim tweets from lets say somewhere like Brazil because they have no muslims, except maybe a few thousand. Conflicts only occur in places with religious diversity.

Now as for Nazism, its easy to use words like that around, you should go ask Germans or Russians or Jews what Nazism was and how many people were slaughtered. Indian muslim population % is only increasing, apart from small riots once in a while where a couple of people die, there is no killing of muslims. so when people use around words like nazism that is indeed hilarious. Go ask an old German if he thinks the current indian govt is nazi and he will laugh in your face.
It is even worse as it means that is organized effort.

So, problem is in muslims not in ranters, is that what you are saying?

So, please enlighten me about rss ideology because as i am informed it is inspired directly from mussolini fasist movement, what i got wrong?

You can not spell Kenya.

Oh by the way, since we are at it. OECD does not cover all the donors of aid, namely India and China. If you look at OECD data, you will know it does not list either India or China. So if some portal copied from OECD, it will have that deficiency.
I choose wholeheartly to be stupid like you say than to be deranged person like yourself.

You can not spell Kenya.

His English is horrendous though

The thread got hijacked all useless posts should be deleted also @HydraChess bro stop posting pls this convo is going nowhere

I doubt if he’s even a bosnian, I once gave him a racist gaali used against Bosnians and he didn’t even reacted to it in his reply.
You shoul notice that i am not taking care to much about random insults from your compatriots, it is juvenile thing and sign of intelectual deficency, so i am letting them to roll in that mud.

You shoul notice that i am not taking care to much about random insults from your compatriots, it is juvenile thing and sign of intelectual deficency, so i am letting them to roll in that mud.
Should , deficiency

your grammar is horrendous though
@HydraChess use auto correct if you can't speak or write coherently

You want to see "intelectual deficency" [sic]? Its right there! And in "Kinya" [sic]. And in believing in wristband.com and visualcapitalist.com. :rofl:

He uses word "bharitaya". Smells like stale lungi or dirty Poon-jabi. I call him Pakee exactly for this reason.
Wtf are you talking about you f ing reptilian bhaiya monkey?
coward would never dare say it to any real man's face, guarantee it on my life and if you manage to gather the courage to even start BS, would run with fear like his other monkey brethrens ,all your talk is for internet only :lol:

Here's your brethren saying how y'all were too scared to come outta your homes even during day time after starting shit and had to send women folks for shopping

And don't even talk about dirty mate, only y'all bath in cow crap, piss and drink polluted water
To other members I didn't start with slurs, he did,I respect all people
I am just responding

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom