What's new

After 32 years First time Kashmiri girls are watching cinema in multiplex in Kashmir

Even with those studies India was as much of a disaster as Pakistan was and Bosnia was a much bigger disaster. US however is continuing disaster.

So yeah, it was a world wide disaster -- including India. It is a one in a century Pandemic after all.

Yeah but you lost 5 MILLION, more then anyone

In the same period you got humiliated by Pakistan in 2019, China beat your soldiers to death and took territory whilst pushing you back, you were kicked out of Afghanistan by the ISI

And India has become a communal shithole with hindutva now sparking pushback outside of India

On what basis are you defending all of this?

It was a litmus test and you failed it.
What i care about that you are speechles when confronted with real answers and questions like in my last reply but is better that way then to be like this idiot hydrosomething who is jumping like a derranged person to justify insanity.

Yeah but you lost 5 MILLION, more then anyone
We also had the largest number of recoveries too!

Our excess mortality rate is much better than so called more developed Bosnia and even Pakistan.

Our deaths are in millions because our recoveries are in several 100s of millions and population in billion and almost a half.

We had highest deaths in the world because our population is almost highest in the world.

I do not see why you are dangling 5 million so much.

Pakistan also had 660+ thousand deaths, more than half a million as determined by same study.

We also had the largest number of recoveries too!

Our excess mortality rate is much better than so called more developed Bosnia and even Pakistan.

Our deaths are in millions because our recoveries are in several 100s of millions and population in billion and almost a half.

We had highest deaths in the world because our population is almost highest in the world.

I do not see why you are dangling 5 million so much.

Pakistan also had 660+ thousand deaths, more than half a million as determined by same study.

It's because it's almost equal to the HOLOCAUST in WW2

It was a unmitigated disaster in India, mostly due to retarded behaviour and actions by your hindutva state, like creating a internal migration that created the basis of disaster

You help Hindu festivals that created a super breeder event and due to your communal shithole state tried to blame Indian Muslims

It's because it's almost equal to the HOLOCAUST in WW2
First holocaust was about 6 million deaths, so you are liar to take 4.7 million allged deaths in those studies and stretch it to 6.0 million.

And Pakistan deaths are equal to that in Uganda Genocide and even more. Should I call Imran Khan Idi Amin of Pakistan? Or Pakistan an African Shithole?

It was a unmitigated disaster in India
It was equally unmitigated in Pakistan.

mostly due to retarded behaviour and actions by your hindutva state
mostly due to retarded behaviour and actions by your Islamic state

like creating a internal migration that created the basis of disaster
Like choosing worthless Chinese vaccines and not having any capability to produce real vaccines.

You help Hindu festivals that created a super breeder event and due to your communal shithole state tried to blame Indian Muslims
Your Islamic pilgrimages and unchecked entry that created a super breeder event and due to your communal shithole that is currently blaming everyone but your own Idi Amin/Dimran Khan.

Last edited:
It was 1.7 million dollars or 1.12 million pounds.

There are quite a few properties available for 1.12 million pounds even in London. I do not know what your "here" is. If I pick specific properties, there are ones which go for 10 million or more here.

That being said, I find UK real estate ugly.

You decide::

Most of properties even for 5 million pounds look like this in london
View attachment 881467

while old charecter homes look like this in Canada
View attachment 881466

I knowingly decided against UK to move. Grim sky, bad weather foul mood of people and cramped cities are no fun. Canada is open and bright, if you choose properly. At worst its cold and snowy. Never cramped though.
That building must be older than Canada lol
The windows on the Canadian property are tacky compared to the windows on the London building , heritage property it has to stay period I’m sure .
Canadians are good people I know many Canadians through business , I’m working with someone from Thunder Bay at the moment .

It’s too slow and backward lifestyle for me
England is culture , style , fashion , music , art & history & fast lane life which I prefer . I’m planning on moving New York for the hustle bustle experience for a couple of years very soon . Only city to me that can compare to London .

That building must be older than Canada lol
Surely you cann't be saying this living in UK where construction is simply prehistoric. Mine is from 1990s. Its decent.

The windows on the Canadian property are tacky compared to the windows on the London building , heritage property it has to stay period I’m sure .
It was according to the taste of previous owner, I do not find it too bad to replace. Anyways, it does its job well.

England is culture , style , fashion , music , art & history & fast lane life which I prefer . I’m planning on moving New York for the hustle bustle experience for a couple of years very soon . Only city to me that can compare to London .
England feels too cramped for me. I do like Edinburgh though. Quite a bit. The history, the business, the roads, the university, tourist season ... all of it. Its weather is more temperamental and you can never plan a holiday in advance.

I liked Cheshire area a bit too. I had to spend sometime during my last business visit there.

I am more of an outdoor person. So BC west coast it will be.

Islamic sharia that is followed in Afghanistan still follows age old laws about 3 witnesses. Simply do a DNA analysis to confirm rapists is still not available there. 😑

if you don't understand the basics of fiqh between hudood judgement and Tazir judgements, and the criterions for both, its probably best not to run your mouth, else you risk embarrassing yourself.

Muslim rulers introduced zameendari system. More like Islamic hangover.

Where is the zameendari in saudi or Iran? lol

Last edited:
I have seen how women change 180 degrees compared to their own country culture when they come to western countries.
And I've seen women who weren't able to wear headscarves specifically move to the west just so they can wear headscarves. Up until like the late 2000s women couldn't attend college in Turkey if they wore scarves, so much so that Erdogan's daughters went to the Indiana in the US to study during college. its the present condition in Central Asian states ruled by dictators. And it seems this sort of despotism is now becoming the fetish of RSS types in India, as a tool of harassment.

It is gone! Totally.

I've been to India, its not gone, I've seen it first hand.

I'm pretty sure Jammu already had cinema theaters since there is a large sikh and hindu pandit population there.
Must be first in only the terrorist infested areas if valley.

you are supposed to atleast pretend you aren't a bigot towards supposed countrymen. lol

The imbecilic point(indicative of very shallow thinking) of a movie theater showing shitty bollywood movies as some sort of achievement aside. There is a theatre in every country in the world, there are theatres, in basically every city in Pakistan, so what exactly is the point here?

you are supposed to atleast pretend you aren't a bigot towards supposed countrymen. lol

The imbecilic point(indicative of very shallow thinking) of a movie theater showing shitty bollywood movies as some sort of achievement aside. There is a theatre in every country in the world, there are theatres, in basically every city in Pakistan, so what exactly is the point here?

Stating facts about movie theater makes one a bigot? There are 8 10 movie theater in Jammu I just looked up.

Having places of art and amd culture like theaters shows progressive society hence obviously is an achievement.

What else then you want to live in caves and hunt for food for all your living time?

Point is simple: Kashmiri government removed something as simple as cinema. It shows how bigotted they were. Its time to undo their stupid decisions.

Point is simple: Kashmiri government removed something as simple as cinema. It shows how bigotted they were. Its time to undo their stupid decisions.
An elected government of kashmir - this was the will of the people
For Better or worse, This was thier way of life that they themselves wanted

RN kashmir is fully under a state dictatorship with no local involvement

That was better because it was elected by kashmiri people both men and women, now you're going in and changing their way of life through brute force

I would be opposed to it too, but I'll never unilaterally change it

I don't go into tribal areas and pull out a white man's burden on em by saying- don't follow your local culture etc and I am here to educate you

I can criticize it but I am no one to change it unilaterally, it's thier land and you're a federation

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom