What's new

After 32 years First time Kashmiri girls are watching cinema in multiplex in Kashmir

Waiting for it pajeet.

Can you explain your reason for disliking India? You guys are like 5000 miles away, and India and Bosnia have no issues whatsoever, most Indians don;t even know about where is Bosnia or its history and have no hate for Bosniaks whatsoever. so its pretty surprising to see you so interested in petty indian affairs like a cinema opening up in the middle of nowhere.

Now thats interesting unless you are a false flagger which would explain everything.

Bosnia, circa 1992

1. https://api.time.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/bandic07.jpg
2. https://api.time.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/p060.jpg
3. https://api.time.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/p088_3f.jpg
4. https://api.time.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/ap920611064.jpg

And these are not the worst ones.

So what were you saying?

Well, for one they were not really eaten in street. Those were shallow graves on banks of rivers and there are communities in India which actually do funeral in that fashion ie burying in shallow graves on bank of Ganga (https://www.indiatoday.in/india/sto...nk-dead-bodies-buried-sand-1806086-2021-05-24). There is community in India which does funeral by offering dead body to birds (https://www.aljazeera.com/features/2015/4/7/without-vultures-fate-of-parsi-sky-burials-uncertain).

So you are quite a bit wrong about it.

I will however love to know the story here : https://api.time.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/p060.jpg
I know that you have sick hindutva nazi mindset, so i am not suprised that you are trying somehow to compare war atrocities with non caring about dead people in nominally peacfull country, it is expected and please continue for audience sake to sxpose you filthy nature further.
There are plenty of videos on net were dead peope are left on streets with no one to take care of them, so you propaganda does not help you.

Has its countrymen butchered in an ethnic cleansing, but salivates about dead from Covid in India

Seems like we are burdened with incompetency of Serbian military
I am, not salivating about dead people, stop projetcing your sick mindset, just asking how comes that most advanced supapuver on earth allowed such horrific events to occur.
Yea, that serb cowards are similiar to rss hindutva nazi movement, both share that mindest and they are strong against unarmed and in mobs.

Is this what they teach you in shakhas?
Nope we study in schools and colleges unlike ya’ll where millions study in Madrassas.
India is the "world's largest economy" because you have so much damn people
R.I.P Logic
Create more babies, and grow your economy as well. Your economy has hardly grown at all for half a decade whereas your population in the same time grew from 20.8 crores to 23 crores.

Indonesia’s population is similar to you, they’re also an Islamic country with more than 4 times bigger GDP than you yet much more richer all by themselves and they don’t go to IMF everyday.

Or how Maharashtra, an Indian state’s GDP is 1.5 times your entire country with half the population?
your GDP per capita (which really matters) is one of the lowest in the world.
Yours is almost half of ours if you aren’t aware, much of Asian developing countries have one of the lowest per capita incomes in the world which is improving every year unlike yours.
When common Indians live under the poverty line in subhuman conditions and India ranks low in every parameter out there, what's the use in a "large economy" that only benefits a select few?
More than half of India has access to internet and are very well able to afford it, can find a lot of poverty.
1663777540702.png

As for subhuman conditions, your quality of life index is 103 compared to 124.4 of India :lol:.

And India’s economic growth doesn’t benefit a select few unlike your wonderland where real estate mafia benefits from economic growth coz thats the only sector that you’re shown progress in. With economic growth come huge factories and corporate parks in India creating jobs for millions which drives further growth in demand and supply.
Indians should really read up on basic economics
We read and thats why we only went to IMF once and today are one of the most successful economies in the subcontinent and in Asia unlike some rich neighbours who’re demanding for 23rd bailout package and at the same time cursing IMF as “evil organisation sucking money out of poor countries and making us their economic hostage”. We don’t need economics lessons from such peeps.
A poor man who pretends to be something he's not and has the gall to mock others for their poor condition deserves nothing but scorn and ridicule.
You should be something yourself to ridicule others, much of fast developing Asian economies have low per capita income but are focussing on growing it fast unlike you who’ve always been busy mocking others on issues on which you’re worse off yourself. Reason why world is serious about investing in India and not your wonderland.
Looks like I really poked some holes in your fragile ego, now let's take a look at the GDP per capita of the mighty, developing, and fast growing economy of SUPAPOWA India.
View attachment 881472
Even war torn shitholes like Iraq and Ukraine outperform you
:lol:
Thats 2020 data genius, this year its $2500+, and Iraq has oil to sell and Ukraine has European markets next to them, but its difficult to explain to geniuses like you.

I know that you have sick hindutva nazi mindset, so i am not suprised that you are trying somehow to compare war atrocities with non caring about dead people in nominally peacfull country, it is expected and please continue for audience sake to sxpose you filthy nature further.
Pandemic is very much comparable to a major war, so asking about your little war of 1990s is apt.

Who tf are you calling a pagan?

OMG !!! In So many Conferences , Ancient Civilisation Believers have been asked to call Pagans as Pagans , by Pagans Scholars !!!

Google Pagan Federation

Yew Pagans are different from Anglo Pagans, Anglo Pagans are different from Celtic Pagans, Nordi Pagans are different Byzan Pagans, Thrace Pagans !!!

What is NATO ??? Pagans Military Alliance !!! and who are NATO Partner Nations ???

Last edited:
Can you explain your reason for disliking India? You guys are like 5000 miles away, and India and Bosnia have no issues whatsoever, most Indians don;t even know about where is Bosnia or its history and have no hate for Bosniaks whatsoever. so its pretty surprising to see you so interested in petty indian affairs like a cinema opening up in the middle of nowhere.

Now thats interesting unless you are a false flagger which would explain everything.
Actually i really like india and peacfull side of hindusm, lot of good stuff there like meditation, harmony with enviroment and such, i work with indian companies and really proffesional people.
What i do not like is your current regime which is rooted in nazi ideology and hindutva supremacy and lies spread around the world. You know that 85% of anti muslim rants on internet comes from India, USA and GB, that is why i am harsh when someone tries to justify and defend such.

Pandemic is very much comparable to a major war, so asking about your little war of 1990s is apt.
Obviously you do not know what war is then.

Well then if WHO compares the mass trauma of Pandemic to World War 2, then wars and pandemic are comparable : https://www.cnbc.com/2021/03/05/who...trauma-than-wwii-and-will-last-for-years.html

Once more : whats the story here? https://api.time.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/p060.jpg

I thought you folks burry your dead or something?
Utter idiot you are, you just posted victim of serbian war crimes at the start of the war and compared it to pandemic neglectance. You are that depraved and sick?

Utter idiot you are, you just posted victim of serbian war crimes at the start of the war and compared it to pandemic neglectance. You are that depraved and sick?
Report it

OMG !!! In So many Conferences , Ancient Civilisation Believers have been asked to call Pagans as Pagans , by Pagans Scholars !!!

Google Pagan Federation

Yew Pagans are different from Anglo Pagans, Anglo Pagans are different from Celtic Pagans, Nordi Pagans are different Byzan Pagans, Thrace Pagans !!!

What is NATO ??? Pagans Military Alliance !!! and who are NATO Partner Nations ???
But who tf are you calling pagan?

Actually i really like india and peacfull side of hindusm, lot of good stuff there like meditation, harmony with enviroment and such, i work with indian companies and really proffesional people.
What i do not like is your current regime which is rooted in nazi ideology and hindutva supremacy and lies spread around the world. You know that 85% of anti muslim rants on internet comes from India, USA and GB, that is why i am harsh when someone tries to justify and defend such.

Ok, lets talk about rants first. You do know right that troll rants are mostly done by bots? So if you see 1000 anti muslim tweets, it is not done by 1000 different people, maybe by 10 people pasting the same stuff again and again or by an automated spam bot.

Secondly, you will only see anti muslim tweets from countries where muslims are actually present. You won't see anti muslim tweets from lets say somewhere like Brazil because they have no muslims, except maybe a few thousand. Conflicts only occur in places with religious diversity.

Now as for Nazism, its easy to use words like that around, you should go ask Germans or Russians or Jews what Nazism was and how many people were slaughtered. Indian muslim population % is only increasing, apart from small riots once in a while where a couple of people die, there is no killing of muslims. so when people use around words like nazism that is indeed hilarious. Go ask an old German if he thinks the current indian govt is nazi and he will laugh in your face.

There is no "negligence" here. No one was ready for pandemic, not even great nation of USA. They had bodies rotting in freezer containers in new york. Those freezer containers are not meant to preserve human bodies and bodies rotted there. There were dead in street in great countries like China.
So yeah, it was very much a war in terms of element of surprise.

Now back to my question : If great nation of Bosnia :-)rofl: ) cannot prevent dead in streets during wars, why does it expects India to do so in a pandemic?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom