What's new

'After 2001 Parliament attack, India deployed nuclear missiles on border'

Frankly my indian friends I dont give a damn. You can blame us all you like call us all the names you want, tell us that you are incredible, with all your population and resourses a economy and hatred the bottom line is we are still here. long live Pakistan army & ISI. I will now chill and go have another cigar. Whilst you indians obsessed with pakistan on a pakistan forum get hot under the collar on a saturday evening. I say ram ram and relax and have fun. Let it all out....
Deep breaths one two three four five thats it your getting the hang of it
:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

PA and ISI and state of Pak survived because you had whole world backing you. Now the world sees you for what you are. Pak is synonymous with Terrorism and if you don't give up jihadi ways then yr demise is nearer then u imagine.

PA pumps looted american aid into Pakistani stock and realty sector and these helps Pakistani economy to grow, there is CBS video where Pakistani PM way back in 1954 was interviewed by US media at show called face the nation excepted that American was supporting 40% of their budget and with american aid PA funded a percentage(rest was funded by saudi) nuke program and also got F16.
India during the 80s had great difficultly is affording mirage 2000s.
Pak is cosying with India because their economy is in doldrums and as soon things get better they would kick us. MMS has finally realised Pak cannot be trusted so please don't start this Aman Ka Tamasha thing.

You need to look at facts on both ends bro, After independence Pakistan was left with very little in terms of economy and finance. India gave money to Pakistan in 47 so did US. Pakistan was weak financially cos they hardly had any industry then, also they had to contend with a vast army which was left over from the british army because around 70% of the british army consisted of muslims who migrated to Pakistan.

See this is what happens when you have incomplete information, in Pokhran 2 we explode 5 devices ..4 of them were fission and one was thermonuclear..Four fission devices were a complete success..whereas one scientist claims that thermonuclear devices fizzled out but still produced more kilotons than the fission devices...now other nuclear scientists involved in test do not agree with him.

Where as Pakistan tested only fission devices(atomic bombs not nuclear) but a few weeks ago there was news that Pakistan looking towards black markets for ways to develop a thermonuclear bomb..

Your knowledge about Atomic Physics seems to be terribly weak, you are mistaken with the terminologies. Eevery atomic bomb is a nuclear bomb' whereas every nuclear bomb is not an atomic bomb... I Agree, Pakistan tested Atomic bombs and not hydrogen (thermonuclear) bombs. Atomic bomb depends on fission reaction and for very reason it is called an atomic bomb and let us not forget every atomic bomb is a nuclear bomb...
SO YOU CAN NOT SAY PAKISTAN TESTED ATOMIC BOMBS AND NOT NUCLEAR BOMBS.

I wonder if you know about the other four fission devices which India tested, I mean with the respect to their preparations, expected yield and stuff? They were like tiny ants in front of elephant (thermonuclear device) which was a fizzle in the end.

1. A 5 kt fission device.
2. A 0.2 kt sub-kiloton device.
3. A 0.5 kt sub-kiloton device.
4 A 0.2 kt sub-kiloton device.

I have no problem if you are happy with the yield; 45, 25 or 15 kiloton...

Indians didn't learn anything from their mistakes and this war has no end.

What mistakes are you referring to my friend. All the wars were initiated by you and we finished it.

Lol at slightest of Indian movement..Pakistan shivers...

Pakistan shivers? - Unlike India of course. Couple of months ago when the latest wikileaks were released it showed a request made by Mr Singh to the US asking them to " use their influences in Pakistan and ask them to move their troops back an extra 100 metres as the Indian soldiers were feeling restless. " Yes indeed we shiver whilst your soldiers have sleepless nights.
You guys begger belief. Look at the sheer size of your country and you guys get your cheap thrills flexing your Y fronts on a population which is one seventh of yours. Why dont you guys compare yourselves to someone your own size. I wont say who just in case you international global warriors have restless nights. :azn:

It can be clearly seen that you guys are in total mess because of your previous mistakes, still you don't learn anything from your past and hide, shelter, tip off terrorists (as per US). As for India, we're growing and developing. Which is quite evident that we did not make any mistakes.

Have you seen the trajectory of security situation of Pakistan since 26/11.. A lot of Pakistanis believe its handiwork of RAW.. May be they are right...who knows..

Bah,Our intelligence wouldn't be this pathetic and we wouldn't be trying for a strategic stake in Afghanistan if RAW had a presence in Pakistan.Thank Mr. Gujral for that.

Bah,Our intelligence wouldn't be this pathetic and we wouldn't be trying for a strategic stake in Afghanistan if RAW had a presence in Pakistan.Thank Mr. Gujral for that.

:rofl: Gujral was a nut, almost took India to bankruptcy.

There was a full intent of carrying out a surgical strike , but that didn't happen .

There was a general air in the Vajpayee govt especially after Kargil happened , that no matter what the measure or negotiation ...they will not stop their terror as a state policy.

As we know , the stand-off ended with Musharraf holding up his hands , cracking down on the terror groups and unilaterally assuring us that Terror would not be sponsored no matter the reason ...not even over Kashmir.

And after the 2008 Mumbai attacks, why didn't they nuke Pakistan?

Oh. I forgot. We all know the answer. ;)

Back
Top Bottom