What's new

Afridi Tribesmen approach Afghan authorities against Pak injustice

Ok - You are free to move to Afghanistan who is stopping you :), and don't forget take Afghan refugees with you as well.

Nai Yaar... I've Afridi blood too and I know them from very close interaction. I've stated the obvious which could very well be termed as my personal opinion but this is how it is. Most of them would do anything, anything for money.

But the Govt. is thinking of doing something contrary to that - stuffing their pockets from Afridis.

hmmm........:undecided:

Sunnein mein ayaa haii ke @Hermione G bhi Afridi hai - Bohat dukkh hovaa aaap ke isss faisleii ko sun kar - Khor na jaooo mulk choor kar ! :cray:

Fact 1: Meet any Afghani in Pakistan and he'd want to be called as Pakistani... I can provide hardcore proofs since they live among us and are quite nice people.

Fact 2: Most of the Afridi tribesmen are after the money just like most of the Pashtuns of Afghanistan are. They even sells their daughters for money - yes Afridis sells their daughters too.

Fact 3: There're good, bad and ugly creature in every society, every country and in every race. Not all Afridis are bad, but not them all are good either.

Fact 4: Afridis are not trustworthy people, they'd flip in no time if shown money.

Oh terii kiii - Kuch zaraa ziyadaa ghusaa tou nahin kar gaiii aaaap ? :blink:

Wrror (s), @Hyperion @Luftwaffe @ghilzai @TaimiKhan & @farhan_9909 - Can anyone confirm this ? :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
BS news

Afridi probably are the among the most educated pashtuns in pakistan.

Beside this some random 1 dozens doesnt mean that millions of afridi's want the same.

though as someone pointed out.most probably the uzbekized and tajikized Afghan pashtuns propaganda

This news and this thread.....
making a mountain out of mole hill....

if some afridus are in love with Afghanistan..they should be sent there permanently...
The rest remain patriot to Pakistan.

It is a pillar of the state. Not just Pakistan. But world over.

State has only three pillars, the executive, judiciary and the parliament. rest is administration; tools/instruments !

State has only three pillars, the executive, judiciary and the parliament. rest is administration; tools/instruments !

Military is a pillar. For all countries. You better need to wake up dear.

What you are saying is just what is written in books. In real world things act differently.

Military is a pillar. For all countries. You better need to wake up dear.

What you are saying is just what is written in books. In real world things act differently.

what is written is book doesnot comes from mars.. what you are mistaken about is overdeveloped state structure of Pakistan.. your fear is cashed by the power houses to make you believe that if you didnt consider them important, you will be doomed.

a typical slave mind, we all are.

what is written is book doesnot comes from mars.. what you are mistaken about is overdeveloped state structure of Pakistan.. your fear is cashed by the power houses to make you believe that if you didnt consider them important, you will be doomed.

a typical slave mind, we all are.

What fear? They are important.

You mean 600000+ guys fighting at some place for me and my country are not important? That is not slave mentality. That is acknowledging someone's sacrifice and importance.

And what is written in the books might have come from planet earth but in practical world things are different. You need to realize that.

What fear? They are important.

You mean 600000+ guys fighting at some place for me and my country are not important? That is not slave mentality. That is acknowledging someone's sacrifice and importance.

And what is written in the books might have come from planet earth but in practical world things are different. You need to realize that.

so now you are running from your original stance of military being a pillar to how important military is...

the worst kind of slavery is when you dont know about it, imagine a slave who doesnot know !!

p.s.
and what is written in books comes from practical world, that stands true on test of times.

Back
Top Bottom