What's new

Afridi Tribesmen approach Afghan authorities against Pak injustice

The absolute best thing that can happen to this story is for the Pakistani media to pick it up, especially the TV journalists --- get their photos splashed on every screen, get their interviews -- and then let the chips fall where they may

I think there are more important issues for Pakistani media to cater then giving time to some random tribesmen.

I think there are more important issues for Pakistani media to cater then giving time to some random tribesmen.

All Pakistanis are important, especially the elders of the Afridi -- anyway, why not let them decide - just because I think it's the best thing that could happen to the story does not mean that Pakistani media managers will think the same.

Many of you asked for a source previously, i merely posted it.

Bias, not credible aside, this is the propaganda being run by the Afghan Pashtuns.. It is better to shoot it down with facts than just close it.

All Pakistanis are important, especially the elders of the Afridi -- anyway, why not let them decide - just because I think it's the best thing that could happen to the story does not mean that Pakistani media managers will think the same.

There are more afridis in our parliament than the ones who allegedly migrated to Afghanistan.

don't know how this affects us. If they want to live in Afghanistan. Then good for them. They are free to live their.

Bias, not credible aside, this is the propaganda being run by the Afghan Pashtuns.. It is better to shoot it down with facts than just close it.

Precisely! Once Pak media investigate it and present it in the words of the elders themselves, and it proved by their words that this is false OR that it is true - if false then any more of such stories will be seen for what they are -- and if true, other tribesmen will decide if these elders represent their sentiment or whether they will be better off in A'stan -- win win win

Send Shahid Afridi to talk to them. Issue resolved.

In case the issue actually exists. :rolleyes:

very good decision, it wuld shut up indian trolls as well. and that @Pak-one guy

Last edited by a moderator:
Weren't you the one saying we shouldn't criticize institutions?

Nope, I just did what fatman did; generalized comment, he probably didnt mean all Mashuds and Afridis, nor did I mean Institution itself.. :)

Nope, I just did what fatman did; generalized comment, he probably didnt mean all Mashuds and Afridis, nor did I mean Institution itself.. :)

Well it was a blanket statement. And I think the institution of Pak army is more important than any tribe or caste.

Well it was a blanket statement. And I think the institution of Pak army is more important than any tribe or caste.

nope it isnt, nightwatchman is never more important than the owner of the house.

by the way, nightwatchman too is owner of the house,but not in a position to decide.

* essence of democracy

Right.....! :omghaha:

Hey @Hyperion @AstanoshKhan @Spring Onion @TaimiKhan - How gullible do they think we are....? :blink:

Afridis, at least the ones I've met, are dead loyal to Pakistan but like most Pakistanis they hate our Government to the core but them saying Afghanistan is our Country & we want it to annex us - Kuch ziyadaa nahin ho gaiii ? :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
nope it isnt, nightwatchman is never more important than the owner of the house.

by the way, nightwatchman too is owner of the house,but not in a position to decide.

* essence of democracy

This watchmen thing is present only in the book to fool people. All the countries in the world consider their military to be the most important pillar of the state and not just a mere watchman. You can get rid of watchman, you can never ever think about abandoning your army. And calling army just a watchman is a disrespect for all those who have laid down their lives for this nation.

they were not watchman. They were heroes. And they were more productive to this country than you and me.

This watchmen thing is present only in the book to fool people. All the countries in the world consider their military to be the most important pillar of the state and not just a mere watchman. You can get rid of watchman, you can never ever think about abandoning your army. And calling army just a watchman is a disrespect for all those who have laid down their lives for this nation.

they were not watchman. They were heroes. And they were more productive to this country than you and me.

Steady on - they are just men, they also put their pants on one leg at a time and they have made some serious mistakes and continue to do so. Heroic action must be credited, so must blunders.

Back
Top Bottom