What's new

Afridi Tribesmen approach Afghan authorities against Pak injustice

so now you are running from your original stance of military being a pillar to how important military is...

the worst kind of slavery is when you dont know about it, imagine a slave who doesnot know !!

It is you brought the term importance in this thread. According to you considering military as important is slavery. Duh. Confused much?

I am yet to get a logical reason to believe that military isn't a pillar of state.

It is you brought the term importance in this thread. According to you considering military as important is slavery. Duh. Confused much?

I am yet to get a logical reason to believe that military isn't a pillar of state.

I didnt put it that way, I was commenting on the slave mind who thinks military is important enough to be called a pillar of the State.

to me military is important, but its an instrument.

I didnt put it that way, I was commenting on the slave mind who thinks military is important enough to be called a pillar of the State.

to me military is important, but its an instrument.

It is a pillar of state. In fact in Pakistan's case practically more active and productive than Judiciary and parliament.

Wrror - Can anyone confirm this ?

Yaar this is propaganda, only afghani propaganda news website maintained by some afghanis who bought new computers in Pakistan for first time and learned web designing from afghani warkotey institute have posted it, news is no where else on the web. These afghanis are following their karazai's impossiblU dreams.

so now you are running from your original stance of military being a pillar to how important military is...

the worst kind of slavery is when you dont know about it, imagine a slave who doesnot know !!

p.s.
and what is written in books comes from practical world, that stands true on test of times.

Were you born yesterday?

You are not living in Switzerland which no one gives a damn about. You live on a piece of land which the Great Game has been played on for centuries. You live in one of the worlds most volatile regions with 26 countries next door who have just invaded a nation.

The army is more than a pillar, its our backbone, our integrity, our life line. It is the one thing holding back all the world powers from consuming us. The soviets tried and failed, many more before tried and many now are still trying.

Only a foolish person would think this is slavery. They pay the ultimate sacrifice for us and that must be respected. I have many family members in the army. I have always been brought up to love my country and my army.

The older generation know this very well, in Bahawalpur in 1965 an Indian bomb dropped in my mothers home, did not explode. After she and the entire family helped the army, did what they could. That is what you call patriotism, never lose those values. The enemy wins when you begin to doubt yourself.

Were you born yesterday?

You are not living in Switzerland which no one gives a damn about. You live on a piece of land which the Great Game has been played on for centuries. You live in one of the worlds most volatile regions with 26 countries next door who have just invaded a nation.

The army is more than a pillar, its our backbone, our integrity, our life line. It is the one thing holding back all the world powers from consuming us. The soviets tried and failed, many more before tried and many now are still trying.

Only a foolish person would think this is slavery. They pay the ultimate sacrifice for us and that must be respected. I have many family members in the army. I have always been brought up to love my country and my army.

The older generation know this very well, in Bahawalpur in 1965 an Indian bomb dropped in my mothers home, did not explode. After she and the entire family helped the army, did what they could. That is what you call patriotism, never lose those values. The enemy wins when you begin to doubt yourself.

chalo... yak na shud do shud balkay dosra maha shud !!

hmmm........:undecided:

And you are surprised? I think afridis are the one who abolished the custom of receiving money from the groom's side in plain areas. This custom prevalent in many areas of FATA and also in some parts of settle areas of Pakhtoons. In one Agency its caped with 3 hundred thousands. If it paid more than this value, the house of both parties would be burnt. It's in contrast to what is practiced in india where the bride has to pay for jewelery, furniture and food etc. It seems that this affair too play under the law of demand and supply. The same tribes who have moved and are living in plains and cities have given up to this custom and it rotates many degrees in disadvantage to bride side.

As for making money, well it’s the birth right of every single human through fair means. It requires brain, hard work. Sometime it does not require to strive or slave hard even . ..only better tricks accumulate you wealth in abundance. Many of renowned mega structures built in Peshawar including Deans trade center, Khyber medical centre, Gul haji Plaza etc belong to Afridi tribe. Plus the famous Bara market where tens of thousands jobs generated due to exporting of imported stuff to Punjab, in order to serve punjabies with up to date and sophisticated tech ever available to consumers at competitative prices, mainly belong to this tribe. schimilary they own the weapon industry which play an important role in our national security. Its keeping enemies at bay on east and west when they see 180 million population armed to teeth. It make them hundred time think before implementing any nasty plan of aggression against our beloved country.:D

And you are surprised? I think afridis are the one who abolished the custom of receiving money from the groom's side in plain areas. This custom prevalent in many areas of FATA and also in some parts of settle areas of Pakhtoons. In one Agency its caped with 3 hundred thousands. If it paid more than this value, the house of both parties would be burnt. It's in contrast to what is practiced in india where the bride has to pay for jewelery, furniture and food etc. It seems that this affair too play under the law of demand and supply. The same tribes who have moved and are living in plains and cities have given up to this custom and it rotates many degrees in disadvantage to bride side.

As for making money, well it’s the birth right of every single human through fair means. It requires brain, hard work. Sometime it does not require to strive or slave hard even . ..only better tricks accumulate you wealth in abundance. Many of renowned mega structures built in Peshawar including Deans trade center, Khyber medical centre, Gul haji Plaza etc belong to Afridi tribe. Plus the famous Bara market where tens of thousands jobs generated due to exporting of imported stuff to Punjab, in order to serve punjabies with up to date and sophisticated tech ever available to consumers at competitative prices, mainly belong to this tribe. schimilary they own the weapon industry which play an important role in our national security. Its keeping enemies at bay on east and west when they see 180 million population armed to teeth. It make them hundred time think before implementing any nasty plan of aggression against our beloved country.:D

jeee... this is a bit too much I guess :D

Menace:

Please refer to the constitution of Pakistan - Executive, Legislative and Judiciary -- All security services are an important element of empowering and enforcing the writ of the state, Successful security services more so - perhaps someday Pakistani security services will discover Duty, Honor and Integrity, till that day comes it will continue to be unclear whether they are part of the solution or part of the problem.

Menace:

Please refer to the constitution of Pakistan - Executive, Legislative and Judiciary -- All security services are an important element of empowering and enforcing the writ of the state, Successful security services more so - perhaps someday Pakistani security services will discover Duty, Honor and Integrity, till that day comes it will continue to be unclear whether they are part of the solution or part of the problem.

Pakistan is situated in the Great Game of Eurasia.

We don't have the space or time to be whimsical about what role the army should play in the country when the world powers come knocking on our door every other decade.

They are the product of the environment.

I am still standing and able to express myself freely, that means they are doing something right.

The problem is there are individual Ghadars in the system, I suggest you turn your attention to them and spend your energy on judging their integrity.

We have always been part of the great game, what is the need to suspend our better judgment? Perhaps if the army understood that it exists because of our taxes and exists not just for the sake of being an army but being Pakistan Army, people might think differently about them.

Back
Top Bottom