What's new

Afridi slams Aamir Sohail

Afridi did his best as a person taking 21 wickets , and key knocks here and there - and catches , its not a 1 person show , our team was not there in spirit

We only had Afridi - Umar Akmal - Ajmal - Hafeez - Riaz

Rest of the players were just there in full spirit

There is nothing he can do when , Misbah & Younis decide to play 10 overs dot balls !! It is unexcusable and raises eye brows at our own government & role of these senior players in destabalizing a genuine chance for us to be in finals

But its the past - We did well with our team we got her so painlessless it was silky smooth

lol i m afraid why people don't think big why they are happy by just playing semi-final just pathetic thinking on the part of those who think that semi-final was enough for us because we didn't have the team blah blah blah when kenya reached semi-finals of 2003 they also didn't have they team rather they never had the team to even reach beyond group stage .

When in 1996 SL won the WC they didn't have the team compared to the other test playing nations ,they were relatively new and nobody gave them a chance but they didn't stop their journey .

I m wondering what we people are upto? either we are too much optimistic or too much pessimistic ,extreme in both cases .we never think rationally. if reaching semi-finals was the only big thing than NZ also reached there instead of having a pathetic year when even Bangladesh white washed them so what was the big deal here

droping 5 catches, brainless captancy and batting , pathetic senseless bowling by you strike bowler , and then your two main batsman playing test match after all those blunders how could you even imagine of winning the semi-final

Afridi is just over-doing it by coming to the media and uttering senseless crap .ALLAH save Pakistan from such senseless people and also from those people who get sold for few bucks

Everyone knows the match was fixed and was sacrificed under the shadow of politics .Agree or not upto you .

Afridi is not the representative of whole nation's view point , what he thinks doesn't mean that the whole nation thinks in the same way so he needs to shut his mouth before uttering any senseless crap on TV channels and keep politics and cricket separate

At least appreciate Afridi for taking Pakistan to the semi final.
Though we are sorry we defeated you in the semi and consequently are the World Champions now :D

afridi tried his best by taking wickets and putting in his all....its not entirely his fault that pakistan lost/.....blame it on misbah or younus if you have to.

Areesh,

Looks like a pure troll by you to posting this thread,
Do you heard last comments of Great Afridi about Indian Media. . . ? :devil:

We proud of our players. Got it?
:pakistan:

Its our cricketing culture former players to vent on younger players after a loss , becasue they get political points in PCB

I agree with Afridi ,Amir sohail is pretty ordinary himself.

Amir sohail never lives up to his cheap talk

Last edited by a moderator:
Areesh,

Don't use we rather use i ,because we covers every single person of this nation and not everyone of this nation blindly loves these so called heroes like you do .
Because every 2nd person knows what happened to the match and how well so called our players performed live ,they should be given filmfare live acting award for the best acting of the year . just grow up and try to digest the reality that the match was sacrificed under the lights of politics and personal interests if not then wait for ALLAH's justice, the day when every corrupt person will be made visible to the whole nation

Jab duniya ma insaaf khatam hojaye tau ALLAH K azab aur USKAY insaaf ka intezar karo

Areesh,

Neither it was a troll attempt nor I want to humiliate Afridi. His performance as a spinner was outstanding and I have no objection to that either. What I want to say is that why the hell we are happy with being qualifying for the semis. Even Kenya qualified for the 2003 WC so that makes them a great team. Or NZ qualified for the WC semi final of 2011. Does that make them one of the strongest cricketing nation? The answer is NO. As I said before keep fooling yourself with this stupid achievement of qualifying for the semis and we might not make even to the semi final of the next wc. You know why?? Because we are just not willing to learn from our mistakes. You need to realize that the format of this WC was much easier compared to the last two WCs. Why don't you guys realize that we have thrown the semis final by our very own hands. How long you guys are going to keep your self happy with this "achievement". Come on guys realize the truth. It was Pakistan who defeated Pakistan on the 30th of March 2011. Stand up and demand explanation from your so called heroes, your board and your team. What the hell they were doing in the semi final.

Captain, Batsmen and most importantly seniors cost us that match and if we want to take Pakistan cricket to a bright future we would have to resolve these issues or else more humiliation and embarrassment are waiting for you in the future.

Back
Top Bottom