What's new

Afridi says anti-India comments ‘out of context’

Out of context ? my azz !

Foot in the mouth disease perhaps .

Also if was taken 'out-of-context' so badly, it shows that the Pakistani media is much more worse than its Indian counterpart :lol:

it's everything out of context in pakistan!! Even rehman malik said the same!! afridi only picked up the cue. Looks like 'out of context' is the buz word going around in pakistan!!

Looks like Afridi is under pressure from someone.
Made a statement...........Indian moviez songs etc.....pakistan hatz india

Changed statement.................bharatis are evil
And newest statement.........hum sab ek hai

Please give a break. In hind sight you will be a General instead of a Lt Colonel with your excellent incisive remark. He is a cricketer and now our worthy politician who would have not fared better. To name one , what do you think about Rehman Malik.

the guy who called Afridi and told him what should be the result of the match in the name of sports' diplomacy?:argh:

what afridi stated in cermony was real suport man spirit i love it i like it, what afridi said yesterday was real fact i love it i like it, what afridi said today was shameful, hindus are mentaly sick and nerrow minded one can read the comments on time of india news blogs of these peoples on toi blogs, these are hindu taliban, mr. Afridi what u did was truth be like an agresive pathan, be afridi be very afridi

Mr. Afridi is afraid of something.
Strange you read toi blog................

Please give a break. In hind sight you will be a General instead of a Lt Colonel with your excellent incisive remark. He is a cricketer and now our worthy politician who would have not fared better. To name one , what do you think about Rehman Malik.

the guy who called Afridi and told him what should be the result of the match in the name of sports' diplomacy?:argh:

what afridi stated in cermony was real suport man spirit i love it i like it, what afridi said yesterday was real fact i love it i like it, what afridi said today was shameful, hindus are mentaly sick and nerrow minded one can read the comments on time of india news blogs of these peoples on toi blogs, these are hindu taliban, mr. Afridi what u did was truth be like an agresive pathan, be afridi be very afridi

Wait for few days, maybe he will make a U-Turn again and come up with another hate statement and make you happy again.:tup::tup:

AFRIDI you were never wrong when you said Indians can never be big hearted. thats the ultimate truth.

and dont care for aman ka tamasha apologists and zardari company they are already the worst things happened to our country. and damn care for zardari sattabaz who forced you guys to hand over the victory to bharatis

You rock

afridi-pakistan.jpg

Wait for few days, maybe he will make a U-Turn again and come up with another hate statement and make you happy again.:tup::tup:

so you are saying his 'out of context' statement is taken out of context too??

Wait for few days, maybe he will make a U-Turn again and come up with another hate statement and make you happy again.::

wait for few days he may come up again with that bollywood statement and make all the bharatis go ga ga over him.

poor soul dint know that indians only are used to hear "sab acha ha"

His statement about India in Pakistani media was definitely aggressive and little out of the context.Nothing wrong really happened to Pakistani cricket team when the came to India to play the Semis.
But Afridi is a good sportsman and a very dedicated captain.To err is human.we all should put this chapter behind and move ahead.

AFRIDI you were never wrong when you said Indians can never be big hearted. thats the ultimate truth.

and dont care for aman ka tamasha apologists and zardari company they are already the worst things happened to our country. and damn care for zardari sattabaz who forced you guys to hand over the victory to bharatis

You rock

afridi-pakistan.jpg

Hand over victory to India?? u must be out of ur mind.... coming on topic Afridi is very poor at handling the media in first place he should have never made that comment on India... second he should have never clarified .... he only made fool of himself when he clarified...

You rock

afridi-pakistan.jpg

cant believe,the words of jana:lol:

I feel pity for the poor guy, must have been grilled pretty hard after making the friendly gesture to India! :lol:

This is why Tendulkar is admired all over the world and is looked as a role model by all cricketers around the world .... The performance on the obiviously counts that makes u a good player but the way u carry it off the field make u a great

I feel pity for the poor guy, must have been grilled pretty hard after making the friendly gesture to India! :lol:

NO FYI he was grilled yesterday for his truthful statement on Indian thinking. The govt of Zardari had snubbed him reportedly and they are mad at Afridi for his factual statement on Indian bahviour.

Back
Top Bottom