What's new

Afridi says anti-India comments ‘out of context’

Well, Mumbai incident cloud still hoovering around the stadium for Pak team visit. It was better idea not go, where anything could happened. Precautionary measures are better then cure ..sometime ..

So that is the real reason why the Pakistani team lost in the semi-final? :cheesy:

Can't say much about that!
But he seems to be getting ready to start a political career later. :lol:
He is now beginning to practise his U-turns.

surely to learn deceptive tectics he need to visit Chankiya's homeland :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Well, Mumbai incident cloud still hoovering around the stadium for Pak team visit. It was better idea not go, where anything could happened. Precautionary measures are better then cure ..sometime ..

World cup not held in Pakistan thts happened in India

What a silly argument ... Agar tumhe pahle se hi pata tha ki WC final Mumbai me hone bala hai to tumhe WC me khelna hi nahi tha kam se kam aise argument to na dene padte

Sportsmen should stick to sports. Take for example Tendulkar. And there is no sense in taking the political comments of an active sportsperson seriously.

surely to learn deceptive tectics he need to visit Chankiya's homeland :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Seeing his cricketing record finally; doubt whether he will be able to learn that............
Better that he sticks to "Ballebaazi". :azn:

Excuses. Speaking of precautionary measures, how is that working for the overall security situation in Pakistan?

Please give a break. In hind sight you will be a General instead of a Lt Colonel with your excellent incisive remark. He is a cricketer and now our worthy politician who would have not fared better. To name one , what do you think about Rehman Malik.

Out of context ? my azz !

Foot in the mouth disease perhaps .

Also if was taken 'out-of-context' so badly, it shows that the Pakistani media is much more worse than its Indian counterpart :lol:

flew back because of security threat. Some India extremist groups threat Pak team.

Hhhmmmmm............I tought it was match fixing that made them lose match.............i didnt knew they were afraid of a 80year old person................

What Afridi told is the real fact. I like to thank him for his frank comment.

you are right!! infact BD cricketers missed a trick. Even they should have started giving political statements instead of sports. That way atleast they could have diverted the public attention!! infact every sportsman should start talking about subjects which doesn't fall under their jurisdiction!! let everyone do everyone's job & make it free for all!!

Back
Top Bottom