What's new

Afridi Fined 4.5 Mn Rupees, But Cleared to Play Abroad

This retard will play 'outside' for money, but not for Pakistan, why? becaz he was removed from captain-c?? what kind of sh!t is this? He was supposed to play for Pakistan in whatever capacity. :tdown:
He already served the nation for 15 years and yet he is being treated like an animal

We have habit of treating our legends like animals

I think he won't be playing Internetional cricket for more than 3-4 years if he ever came back so let him move on if the same management persists. How many chief selectors, captains, members of board and management have been changed under the same Mr Ijaz Butt. Why can't he make good relationships with his team?

Let Afridi come to play in UK - I might consider watching him playing somewhere :D

he don't want captaincy, he said I'm ready to play under any captain.... he is just not satisfied with the attitude of the board...

He is right to do so. playing in country while having a butt as chairman PCB is not worth

He already served the nation for 15 years and yet he is being treated like an animal

We have habit of treating our legends like animals

I think he won't be playing Internetional cricket for more than 3-4 years if he ever came back so let him move on if the same management persists. How many chief selectors, captains, members of board and management have been changed under the same Mr Ijaz Butt. Why can't he make good relationships with his team?

Let Afridi come to play in UK - I might consider watching him playing somewhere :D

Dissatisfied with what? attitude? butt as chairman..... he should play cricket fro Pakistan, show his performance for Pakistan, keeping all his personal grudges aside.

He should show his good cricket for 'Pakistan', not anywhere else :(

Dissatisfied with what? attitude? butt as chairman..... he should play cricket fro Pakistan, show his performance for Pakistan, keeping all his personal grudges aside.

He should show his good cricket for 'Pakistan', not anywhere else :(

well he was regarded as the Hero of nation before the West Indies tour. He even won that ODI tournament for us... then suddenly you hear that he is no more captain and disrespected by the Chairman. Is this how it is supposed to be?

Aisa nahi hota meray bhai pehle reason bhi to detay hain... baat cheet hoti hai - warning sharning di jaati hai - man maani nahi karte .... yeh mentality bas hamare PCB main hi hai

well he was regarded as the Hero of nation before the West Indies tour. He even won that ODI tournament for us... then suddenly you hear that he is no more captain and disrespected by the Chairman. Is this how it is supposed to be?

Aisa nahi hota meray bhai pehle reason bhi to detay hain... baat cheet hoti hai - warning sharning di jaati hai - man maani nahi karte .... yeh mentality bas hamare PCB main hi hai

Whatever happened with shahid afridi was wrong, and in my view his decision is wrong as well.

Back
Top Bottom