What's new

Africans decry 'discrimination' in India

Cantonese is a dialect, the people who speak it are the same Chinese people. Unlike tamil and Hindi, two different people speaking two different languages.
Why are you bring in Cantonese? this thread has nothing to do with it. There is an cantonese topic at another thread?

I know you Northerns can't comprehend Cantonese.

still can't understand where this racial prejuidice comes from? We gotta improve our record as a people.

what are you guys talking about?
we should not discriminate against africans...

Indians are not racist, but are suspicious of people whom they perceive negatively. Ex: Most media unfortunately project Blacks as criminals, giving Indians a negative perception regarding Blacks.

It is same in China too. I say more.

I think this news is highlighted by all anti Indian forum...I am working in Nigeria from last four years..and I know Nigerian very well..basically all Indian are very soft for African..don't forget our long historical ties and bonds with them...but you people will be surprised that not a single day from last four years I went out without security...because kidnapping of non african is common business here. Tell me about Nigerian who living in India, they are facing this type of insecurity...I think they are far better in India than Indian who is living in Nigeria now a days. I had lots of African friends/classmates in our University..and I never remember any bias for them..They were always our close friends..But for the Drug mafia please don't underestimate our long live friendship relations...Long live India-Africa Friendships...Joy Hind..

Faithguy was referring to your North East mongoloid looking people, not East Asian per se.
East Asian supremacy on ave IQ test is a separate topic. 

Mongoloid looking people of North Eastern are more like Tibetan-Burmese people, not exactly East Asian, though Tibetan genetically share the same Halogroup with Han Chinese.

I agree India must end this racial discrimination and its fascination for white people.

And Indians would regard a Chinese in the same light as the NE Indian. They would treat Chinese like how they treat ST. 
Indians are not racist, but are suspicious of people whom they perceive negatively. Ex: Most media unfortunately project Blacks as criminals, giving Indians a negative perception regarding Blacks.

It is same in China too. I say more.

Indians culture regard black skin people as bad, devious, lazy and inferior. Since blacks have darker skin, blacks are associate with these negative connotations in India. Since India media are run by Indians, what do you expect.

Stop bring up other countries as this is about India. 
I think this news is highlighted by all anti Indian forum...I am working in Nigeria from last four years..and I know Nigerian very well..basically all Indian are very soft for African..don't forget our long historical ties and bonds with them...but you people will be surprised that not a single day from last four years I went out without security...because kidnapping of non african is common business here. Tell me about Nigerian who living in India, they are facing this type of insecurity...I think they are far better in India than Indian who is living in Nigeria now a days. I had lots of African friends/classmates in our University..and I never remember any bias for them..They were always our close friends..But for the Drug mafia please don't underestimate our long live friendship relations...Long live India-Africa Friendships...Joy Hind..

Who is Joy Hind?

Last edited:
So you deserve the treatment you get in the ME. When you have millions of expatriates around the world, you are expected to respect the ones in your country, otherwise you will get even worse treatment.

Are you trying to compete with the Chinese IQ? you can't even understand what I've written?....
What treatment are you talking about?......
If any Indian is living there illegally or doing anything wrong then you must take action against them according to your law........and that's exactly what India is doing.............there shouldn't be any question of racism here.......
Unlike in the M.E., the Nigerians are NOT treated as slaves in India......

This is how the Arabs treat an Asian....see video below...
You guys treat these overseas workers as slaves even those who have gone there legally.....Now, that's what is called RACISM.

Anyway, those Asians(Indians, Pakistanis,Bangladeshis) that go to the M.E. are mainly Muslims, they go there thinking they're going to their fellow Muslim brothers.....and you give them the 'correct' treatment which helps them come out of their 'Muslim Brotherhood' delusion......:lol:
You should continue to give the same treatment especially to those 'wannabe Arab' Pakistanis.....:lol:

Last edited:
And Indians would regard a Chinese in the same light as the NE Indian. They would treat Chinese like how they treat ST. 

Indians culture regard black skin people as bad, devious, lazy and inferior. Since blacks have darker skin, blacks are associate with these negative connotations in India. Since India media are run by Indians, what do you expect.

Stop bring up other countries as this is about India. 

Who is Joy Hind?

You have very good imagination. :cheesy:

Are you trying to compete with the Chinese IQ? you can't even understand what I've written....
What treatment are you talking about?......
If any Indian is living there illegally or doing anything wrong then you must take action against them according to your law........and that's exactly what India is doing.............there shouldn't be any question of racism here.......
Unlike in the M.E., the Nigerians are NOT treated as slaves in India......

This is how the Arabs treat an Asian....see video below...
You guys treat these overseas workers as slaves even those who have gone there legally.....Now, that's what is called RACISM.

Anyway, those Asians(Indians, Pakistanis,Bangladeshis) that go to the M.E. are mainly Muslims, they go there thinking they're going to their fellow Muslims brothers.....and you give them the 'correct' treatment which helps them come out of their 'Muslim Brotherhood' delusion......:lol:
You should continue to give the same treatment especially to those 'wannabe Arab' Pakistanis.....:lol:
Actually Pakistanis are respected and their work is very much appreciated, I've seen that in Jordan and Saudi Arabia, while Indians are the ones treated like slaves, they drive people crazy with their incredible stupidity and lack of hygiene.

Actually Pakistanis are respected and their work is very much appreciated, I've seen that in Jordan and Saudi Arabia, while Indians are the ones treated like slaves, they drive people crazy with their incredible stupidity and lack of hygiene.

@al-Hasani @Yzd Khalifa & @Arabian Legend treated me like a brother & yet you didn't even give me a hug ! :cray:

You even made fun of my nose ! :cry:

But tis true, Mom & Dad went for Hajj this year - Had a swell time ! :)

And my Uncle has been living in KSA with his family for the past 30 years - Loves the place & the people & they love him ! :)

Which is strange because I never liked my Uncle that much...something to do with him lecturing me on my Result every Academic Year End might have something to do with it ! :D

Good for Pakistani fantasy.....
But the ground reality is different.....as shown in the video

Last edited:
Tibetan and Tibetan-burmese people are two different ethnic group? Are you academically sound? Tibetan are the same race as Han Chinese, they split thousand of years ago.
If you can't grasp the relevant content of the thread, do not derail this thread with your own cultural complex. For that, go visit a psychiatrist

No they are not,they are spiritually highly advanced

How an Arab sees Pakistan....:lol:

So you admit that the Indian Muslims are treated as slaves in your country and still you have the audacity to lecture us on how we should treat the Africans....what a hypocrite....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom