What's new

Africans decry 'discrimination' in India

Thanks for sharing the mind set of India in this forum in regarding to attitude toward foreigners. 

Indians are "brown" people. Nigerians are "black". So there is indeed a difference. However, African Americans can be as light as Indians and be as dark as Nigerians.

In my experience I've noticed that Indians tend to actually be darker than African-Americans and East Africans, but lighter than Central Africans.

They sorta fit smugly in-between the regional ethnic/racial groups of sub-Saharan Africa.

Just proves to everyone once again that Indians are the most racist in the world.

India would be better off going back under British rule so the Brits could have more time to civilize the Indians.

Just get the feeling 300 years was not enough. The Brits need another 80-100 more years to fully civilize the Indians.

@al-Hasani @Yzd Khalifa & @Arabian Legend treated me like a brother & yet you didn't even give me a hug ! :cray:

You even made fun of my nose ! :cry:

But tis true, Mom & Dad went for Hajj this year - Had a swell time ! :)

And my Uncle has been living in KSA with his family for the past 30 years - Loves the place & the people & they love him ! :)

Which is strange because I never liked my Uncle that much...something to do with him lecturing me on my Result every Academic Year End might have something to do with it ! :D

:lol:

Your uncle is a great man it seems.;)

Great that your family had a good trip.

Just proves to everyone once again that Indians are the most racist in the world.

India would be better off going back under British rule so the Brits could have more time to civilize the Indians.

Just get the feeling 300 years was not enough. The Brits need another 80-100 more years to fully civilize the Indians.

Like the Spanish civilized the Latin and South Americans. The British just needed a little more time, say 50-100 years, to completely replace the language and culture.

They need to be civilized.

Recently one ***** held a bus waiting for more than 30 minutes because he got on without paying. Then he kept arguing with the driver instead of paying and the police had to come to take him out. Pain in the a**. No wonder they are being discriminated everywhere! *$("&%&"(&% :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

In my experience I've noticed that Indians tend to actually be darker than African-Americans and East Africans, but lighter than Central Africans.

They sorta fit smugly in-between the regional ethnic/racial groups of sub-Saharan Africa.
Then you should know that Indians differ vastly in colour and size depending on which part of the country they are from. There is no one standard Indian look.

Back
Top Bottom