What's new

Africans decry 'discrimination' in India

Actually Pakistanis are respected and their work is very much appreciated, I've seen that in Jordan and Saudi Arabia, while Indians are the ones treated like slaves, they drive people crazy with their incredible stupidity and lack of hygiene.

I know about pakistanis selling locally made country liquor in saudi arabia,

hahahaha.

And Jordan? India and Jordan have the bets of relationships,who r u kididng bro?

How an Arab sees Pakistan....:lol:

So you admit that the Indian Muslims are treated as slaves in your country and still you have the audacity to lecture us on how we should treat the Africans....what a hypocrite....

This thread is falsely aims to discriminate against Indians, accusing them of being racist - something I never have encountered in real life - Thus, you shouldn't have taken it too far to this level.

As for Indians who live in Saudi Arabia, the Indo community is variant religiously and ethnically. Indians are one of the most law-abiding Expats in KSA so far.

I also advise you not to accuse our nation for clapping to the savages who mistreat other people. 
I know about pakistanis selling locally made country liquor in saudi arabia,

hahahaha.

And Jordan? India and Jordan have the bets of relationships,who r u kididng bro?

Not Pakistanis, but Bengals are the ones who sell alcohol.

No body close to the Saudi people than the Pakistanis - along with other nations as well -

I wish you could hear what our youths usually say about the Pakistanis ...

But tis true, Mom & Dad went for Hajj this year - Had a swell time !

And my Uncle has been living in KSA with his family for the past 30 years - Loves the place & the people & they love him !

Many Pakistanis moved to KSA permanently, a large portion of them also became Saudi nationals - though they usually keep their Pakistani citizenship along with the Saudi -

Which is strange because I never liked my Uncle that much...something to do with him lecturing me on my Result every Academic Year End might have something to do with it

Probably he looks at you the way he does with sons and daughters :cheese:

I'm glad that your parents had so much fun :D
@al-Hasani @Yzd Khalifa & @Arabian Legend treated me like a brother & yet you didn't even give me a hug ! :cray:

You even made fun of my nose ! :cry:

But tis true, Mom & Dad went for Hajj this year - Had a swell time ! :)

And my Uncle has been living in KSA with his family for the past 30 years - Loves the place & the people & they love him ! :)

Which is strange because I never liked my Uncle that much...something to do with him lecturing me on my Result every Academic Year End might have something to do with it ! :D

Actually Pakistanis are respected and their work is very much appreciated, I've seen that in Jordan and Saudi Arabia, while Indians are the ones treated like slaves, they drive people crazy with their incredible stupidity and lack of hygiene.

This is not the Syrian war thread where you spread your lies along with your cohorts.

All south Asians are in fact mistreated including Pakistanis in KSA

My family members and friends have witnessed discrimination of south Asians especially Bangladeshis in KSA on several occasions

You wahabis cowards can't fool everyone!

This is not the Syrian war thread where you spread your lies along with your cohorts.

All south Asians are in fact mistreated including Pakistanis in KSA

My family members and friends have witnessed discrimination of south Asians especially Bangladeshis in KSA on several occasions

You wahabis cowards can't fool everyone!

You go there because you have the necessity. You aren't going to their country as a goodwill gesture or to improve the locals' lives. You go there because your own country can not support her own people. This is true of all South Asian countries. As they say, "beggars can't be choosers".

I believe the blame for that lies with Nigerians who have spoiled it for the rest of the Africans.
They come to India in droves and engage in all drug trades and mafia's.

If this is true then it is indeed a shame. Indians and people of Indian descent are treated like brothers and sisters by Africans in Africa. Indians need to revise their mentality towards these people.

If this is true then it is indeed a shame. Indians and people of Indian descent are treated like brothers and sisters by Africans in Africa. Indians need to revise their mentality towards these people.

Is it true that your beat your wife ? It it is true then it is indeed a shame. Women always give respect to men. You need to revise your mentality towards women and treat them with respect and dignity.

Is it true that your beat your wife ? It it is true then it is indeed a shame. Women always give respect to men. You need to revise your mentality towards women and treat them with respect and dignity.

And your point is ?

Stop beating your wife.

I cant stop. Ours is like the Indian Pakistan war. She's like Pakistan....daily sneaking pot shots at me. I'm like India...I bang her up good once in awhile :D

Just kidding ! Don't know where you got it in your head that I beat my wife up

I cant stop. Ours is like the Indian Pakistan war. She's like Pakistan....daily sneaking pot shots at me. I'm like India...I bang her up good once in awhile :D

Just kidding ! Don't know where you got it in your head that I beat my wife up

The same place where you got in your head that Indians are racists.

Back
Top Bottom