What's new

Africa surpasses India in wealth per person - Credit Suisse Wealth Report

This is just one year. You can also see that North America is the fastest growing region in the world; I doubt that this is permanent.

You mean to say the article is at least couple of years too old (like when Africa overtook India in this particular stat) or title given by OP is false/wrong???

I can't speak for Pakistani since I'm not one. We here in America don't like Indian shitty products and avoid them like a plague. But apparently you guys love putting on the false paint. Stop the false painting, you fool.

dont lie FF.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGI-vxGbtYs

besides i was just reading how mahinra was taking on the US

Mahindra & Mahindra takes on US tractor maker Deere - Economic Times
Mahindra tractors emerging as a major player in US - NDTVProfit.com

not hard to figure out
:rofl:

i have seen the stats. actual americans favour india at #5 and they hate pakistan the most. funny. you guys pretend to be indian in america and pretend to be american in front of indians

Wow, you wish. You really do wish, don't you? I feel bad for you.

You mean to say the article is at least couple of years too old (like when Africa overtook India in this particular stat) or title given by OP is false/wrong???

What are you talking about?

The study was released this month. Too outdated for you already?

Don't make up stuff to make you feel better, Mr. False Paint. I know you guys love to do paint jobs but whitewashing stats? You are sick.

actually FF, you guys are the biggest buyers of our whitewashing stuff

actually FF, you guys are the biggest buyers of our whitewashing stuff

LMFAO, to find out that the person accusing everyone of false-flagging is an actual false flag himself!! That just makes my day. :omghaha:

@Aeronaut - Can you please have his IP address investigated to get a fix on his location? Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Even the guys from storm front now has more respect for African Americans than Indians. At least African Americans have self respect. And we are not talking about NAACP people here. we are talking about racist red necks who would lynch black in American has more respect for blacks than Indians. At least blacks don't go to Storm front and talk about how they are descendants of Aryans and show support for that racist group while being as dark as Africans.

Yes, keep making up stuff if that makes you feel better, Mr. False Paint Job.

denial is not the way to go dear.

LMFAO, to find out that the person accusing everyone of false-flagging is an actual false flag himself!! That just makes my day. :omghaha:

@Aeronaut - Can you please have his IP address investigated to get a fix on his location? Thanks

you accuse me of being a non indian? how brilliant are you? are you one of those high iq chinese? :lol:

Even the guys from storm front now has more respect for African Americans than Indians. At least African Americans has self respect. And we are not talking about NAACP people here. we are talking about racist red necks who would lynch black in American has more respect for blacks than Indians. At least blacks don't go to Storm front and talk about how they are descendants of Aryans and show support for that racist group while being as dark as Africans.

:rofl: stop it please. cant .... handle... chinese... iq... any... longer... :girl_wacko:

Last edited by a moderator:
you accuse me of being a non indian? how brilliant are you? are you one of those high iq chinese? :lol:

Oh no retard, I 100% know you are an Indian, no one would dare pretend to be a part of your nation (after all, everyone here is accusing each other of false-flagging, but none of the accusations ever fall on Indians; who would that do anyway? It would be like accusing someone of pretending to like dogsh!t).

I'm accusing you of pretending to live in India. You should change your location flag, everyone who has had the opportunity to leave that slum does not go back.

Oh no retard, I 100% know you are an Indian, no one would dare pretend to be a part of your nation (after all, everyone here is accusing each other of false-flagging, but none of the accusations ever fall on Indians; who would that do anyway? It would be like accusing someone of pretending to like dogsh!t).

I'm accusing you of pretending to live in India. You should change your location flag, everyone who has had the opportunity to leave that slum does not go back.

You are correct about no one would pretend to be Indians. I was accused of being Pakistani, BD or SL before. Though I'm Chinese American. But no one would pretend to be an Indian. And anyone with an Indian flag is for sure an Indian.

pak, we both know that is not true.

'Pakistanis are posing as Indians to escape discrimination' - Times Of India
Pakistanis pose as Indians after NY bomb scare | Reuters

and no matter how much the india haters here try to prove otherwise, we both know india is a country with fast development and plenty of opportunities. (let me know if you want the links)

You are correct about no one would pretend to be Indians. I was accused of being Pakistani, BD or SL before. Though I'm Chinese American. But no one would pretend to be an Indian. And anyone with an Indian flag is for sure an Indian.
look above chinese iq:lol:

Even the guys from storm front now has more respect for African Americans than Indians. At least African Americans have self respect. And we are not talking about NAACP people here. we are talking about racist red necks who would lynch black in American has more respect for blacks than Indians. At least blacks don't go to Storm front and talk about how they are descendants of Aryans and show support for that racist group while being as dark as Africans.

WTH is an Aryan? Do you even know?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom