What's new

Africa surpasses India in wealth per person - Credit Suisse Wealth Report

AFRICA WEALTH PER PERSON IS GREATER THAN INDIA
As the world’s largest democracy with a strong federal structure and vibrant markets, India has seen rapid growth in
wealth since the year 2000. Wealth per adult rose from USD 2,000 in 2000 to USD 4,700 in 2013, but the 35% rise in the adult population caused aggregate wealth to more than triple during the same period.In US dollar terms, there was a significant contraction in 2008, mostly due to depreciation of the rupee . The rupee took another dive in 2011–12,prompting a 20% decline in wealth in USD terms. Adjusted for exchange rate movements , however, wealth per capita has grown quite steadily since 2000, managing an average annual rate of 8%.Along with most countries in the developing world, personal wealth in India
is heavily skewed towards property and other real assets, which make up 86% of household assets. Personal debts are recorded at only USD 296 per adult. However, it is thought that household liabilities may be significantly underreported in the large and well-established household survey used to estimate debt in India, so the true figure may be ...............................................

REGRESSIVE CULTURAL MINDSET OF CONGRESS FOR MOST PART 65 YEARS OF INDEPENDENCE IS THE REASON FOR LACK OF WEALTH CREATION IN RELATION TO OTHER COUNTRIES.To Congress Rahul "poverty is a state of mind"IDIOT

False flag scum doing his usual India bashing while the mods eat popcorn and watch. This forum is going to the dogs

Ah yes, yet another slum dog proving everything I say with it's (not he, as you are not humans) childish and degenerate ways.

Didn't the mods already say I'm clear, twice? Go back to playing with your feces now slum dweller.

Ah yes, yet another slum dog proving everything I say with it's (not he, as you are not humans) childish and degenerate ways.

Didn't the mods already say I'm clear, twice? Go back to playing with your feces now slum dweller.

wow calling some one slum dweller is k with forum rules I guess. If not please get this guy banned. Can we have mods in here?

Why don't you return to your hellhole country false flag scum, instead of hiding in the skirts of USA

Credit Suisse Global Wealth Report
October 2013

bjiCw36.png

EDIT: I underlined total wealth, not wealth per adult; wealth per adult is the 3rd column

Global%20Wealth%20Report.png

Go Africa!

http://images.smh.com.au/file/2013/...ort_2013_WEB_low%20pdf.pdf?rand=1381288140715

I am confused. Agree that total wealth per adult for Africa is greater than that of India. But it declined for Africa (-1.5%) and increased for India (5.1%) from previous year. How can then Africa surpass India? It is more like India is catching up with Africa, ain't it?

:D lolz .. Bas yahi rah gaya tha india k liye .. Btw africa ki population india say kam ha :D

@American_Millenium dose the wealth calculation includes non movable assets? Please confirm!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Are all Americans morons ??? !!

No, but all Indians are pretty much dumb as horsesh1t with you leading the pack.

Why don't you return to your hellhole country false flag scum, instead of hiding in the skirts of USA

Why don't you remove the false paint you did it to yourself. A false paint job won't make your skin any whiter.

I am confused. Agree that total wealth per adult for Africa is greater than that of India. But it declined for Africa (-1.5%) and increased for India (5.1%) from previous year. How can then Africa surpass India? It is more like India is catching up with Africa, ain't it?

This is just one year. You can also see that North America is the fastest growing region in the world; I doubt that this is permanent.

@American_Millenium dose the wealth calculation includes non movable assets? Please confirm!!

I believe so, at least the greatest one of all, real estate.

we make the products, but you guys buy them. apparently its a big hit in pak. you can also learn from us

Pakistan must learn from India: Dark skin doesn’t make you ugly – The Express Tribune Blog

LMAO, so basically every American you've confronted is actually a Pakistani? This is awesome.

Last edited by a moderator:
LMAO, so basically every American you've confronted is actually a Pakistani? This is awesome.

not hard to figure out
:rofl:

i have seen the stats. actual americans favour india at #5 and they hate pakistan the most. funny. you guys pretend to be indian in america and pretend to be american in front of indians

We don't buy your sh!tty fake products. You Indians love false paint jobs. No matter how much lipstick you put a pig, it's still a pig.

why are you pakistanis buying our shitty products then. arent you guys the real pigs?

not hard to figure out
:rofl:

i have seen the stats. actual americans favour india at #5 and they hate pakistan the most. funny. you guys pretend to be indian in america and pretend to be american in front of indians

why are you pakistanis buying our shitty products then. arent you guys the real pigs?

I can't speak for Pakistani since I'm not one. We here in America don't like Indian shitty products and avoid them like a plague. But apparently you guys love putting on the false paint. Stop the false painting, you fool.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom