What's new

Africa surpasses India in wealth per person - Credit Suisse Wealth Report

There was a Indian bigot from Canada saying alot of racist sh*t about me and Africans.
I bet this thread will make him sh*t himself.

No surprise there, they all like to hate on other races, probably due to their insecurities about their inferiority when compared to any other race. Even when not talking about Blacks, they still talk sh*t about them to prove their supposed superiority. I was talking to a guy here recently which just kept repeating that America should accept Indians because they are the best immigrants, but Blacks should be destroyed because they are genetically inferior savages (or something of that sort).

I wonder how they will berate Africans now that even they are richer than them? :yahoo:

god so dramatic lol! talk about making a mountain out of a molehill !!!

You want to know why Pesha? Look at my comment history! Most uncivilized bunch of people in the world!

You want to know why Pesha? Look at my comment history! Most uncivilized bunch of people in the world!

Im sorry but since when has the opinion of the few been branded as that of the entire Indian population???

Are you claiming there arent any arrogant, bigoted and hyper-nationalistic americans? Im not sure you should be using sweeping generalizations period!

On Topic:
If African (continent) PCI is better than India's (country), so be it. We each have different problems to tackle. We inherit our own issues and have to rise together as equals. We are better than Africa in many regards and vice versa. I dont see how this changes anything wrt to a bright future for India or Africa.

Im sorry but since when has the opinion of the few been branded as that of the entire Indian population???

Are you claiming there arent any arrogant, bigoted and hyper-nationalistic americans? Im not sure you should be using sweeping generalizations period!

On Topic:
If African (continent) PCI is better than India's (country), so be it. We each have different problems to tackle. We inherit our own issues and have to rise together as equals. We are better than Africa in many regards and vice versa. I dont see how this changes anything wrt to a bright future for India or Africa.

Well, insults against Americans, Whites, Westerners, you name it, will be met in kind. (In fact, against any race.)

And I was speaking in general, an average if you will, of course not every last Indian acts like the people I referred to, but a sure large amount!

Indians are the most racist and bigoted race in the world. Absolutely despicable bunch of humans. Their comments show they suffer the disease of intellectual dwarfism.

Btw India's total wealth is $3.6 Trillion while our Total wealth is $22.2 Trillion. Japan is in 2nd place with a total wealth of $22.6 Trillion. We are so close to overtaking Japan to have the 2nd highest total wealth :yahoo:

Well, insults against Americans, Whites, you name it, will be met in kind.

I find your observation quite surprising and confusing. Indians are one of the most well integrated communities in the US.
The reason this is possible is because we get along with the general population and share similar aspirations and values as that of an average American.

India and the US as independent nations get along because we share a vision for a future and see each other playing an important role in each others destinies. This wouldnt be possible if the majority of indians despised the US, or were racially aversed to caucasians.

In fact there have been more crimes against Indians in America than the other way around or Indians in the US harming US citizens or its interests. So unfortunately, even though your sentiment of defending your nation and race is commendable, your exaggeration of the occourance of Indian abuse against Americans is not.

And I was speaking in general, an average you will, of course not every last Indian acts like the people I referred to, but a sure large amount!

Im not sure you have met or interacted with enough Indians to say that they are representative of a majority of 1.2 billion people. and to say that Indians in general are aversed to Americans is even more ridiculous.

Anyways, you are entitled to your opinions.

On Topic:

They say racism is pretty bad in India.

Racism in India against Black people

Indians are the most racist and bigoted race in the world. Absolutely despicable bunch of humans. Their comments show they suffer the disease of intellectual dwarfism.
:

I hope thats not going to be a problem for you....I think we are here to stay :)

They say racism is pretty bad in India.

Racism in India against Black people

Possibly. Color has played a significant part in the Indian history.

I would say the same is true in America, NO?

Ask the savvy, mulllionaire, personality disorder-ed Indians on this forum! It really depends on who I criticize. When I criticize China they don't mind, but when India is criticized they go crazy with their false-flag accusations. Doesn't just happen to me btw, anyone with a non-Asian flag is actually a Chinese-Pakistani-Bangladeshi false-flagger.

I am pretty sure you are wrong about that...here in PDF most of them mind...
This is pakistani website,ofcourse haters love to bash others and whenever they get a chance.
enjoy.:taz::cheers:

I find your observation quite surprising and confusing. Indians are one of the most well integrated communities in the US.
The reason this is possible is because we get along with the general population and share similar aspirations and values as that of an average American.

India and the US as independent nations get along because we share a vision for a future and see each other playing an important role in each others destinies. This wouldnt be possible if the majority of indians despised the US, or were racially aversed to caucasians.

In fact there have been more crimes against Indians in America than the other way around or Indians in the US harming US citizens or its interests. So unfortunately, even though your sentiment of defending your nation and race is commendable, your exaggeration of the occourance of Indian abuse against Americans is not.

Im not sure you have met or interacted with enough Indians to say that they are representative of a majority of 1.2 billion people. and to say that Indians in general are aversed to Americans is even more ridiculous.

Anyways, you are entitled to your opinions.

I never said that Indians attack Americans, I was fine with them until I came online. Everywhere I go, there are just too many Indians that seem to be a sad, racist, insecure, and insulting bunch. That's why I'm responding to the nasty one's here with the same childishness.

Take the example of this thread. It's a normal one, stating that Africa surpassed India in wealth per person. The first comments are by Indians calling Americans morons. Intellectually deficited? How about mentally retarded?

I am pretty sure you are wrong about that...here in PDF most of them mind...
This is pakistani website,ofcourse haters love to bash others and whenever they get a chance.
enjoy.:taz::cheers:

No problem with that, I like to bash those that bash others.

I never said that Indians attack Americans, I was fine with them until I came online. Everywhere I go, there are just too many Indians that seem to be a sad, racist, insecure, and insulting bunch. That's why I'm responding to the nasty one's here with the same childishness.

Take the example of this thread. It's a normal one, stating that Africa surpassed India in wealth per person. The first comments are by Indians calling Americans morons. Intellectually deficited? How about mentally retarded?

Just 2 things and then Ill leave you be since i think we are going nowhere with this conversation...

1. I wouldnt take anything that happens online to be reflective of reality. I dont know what it is, but an anonymous identity leads people to vent their frustrations and shortcoming online...a classic case of projection.

2. PDF in particular has made Indians very distrustful of online identities. its assumed that any negative news about India is somehow the work of either ethnic Pakistanis, Chinese or BDeshi people living in the US. Somehow other folks can NEVER have a negative opinion of India is the general consensus it seems.

Nevertheless, maturity needs to be shown by all parties wouldnt you agree?

I hope thats not going to be a problem for you....I think we are here to stay :)

There is no doubt of that.

I don't really picture Indians as racist, most of the article seem to deal with sterotyping to me. Same with skin color, more due to lighter skin color be associated with enough wealth for people to stay out of the sun compared with those that are poor and have to work out side.

Even then I would prefer sterotyping over religious bigots.

I don't really picture Indians as racist, most of the article seem to deal with sterotyping to me. Same with skin color, more due to lighter skin color be associated with enough wealth for people to stay out of the sun compared with those that are poor and have to work out side.

Even then I would prefer sterotyping over religious bigots.

The whole skin color thing is an element of the rich-poor divide. As Indians move towards being more educated and better economically, this should subside as well..

And yes, i agree with you...stereotyping but not discrimination as a result is tolerable. Religious bigotry is simply a big NO!
I am against all organized religion.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom