What's new

Africa surpasses India in wealth per person - Credit Suisse Wealth Report

you should ask your country man. They surely don't know.

We know our scriptures very well. Aryan is a Sanskrit term which has nothing to do with Stormfront.

Ha! Ha! An American (?) quoting Indian growth figures. What has been the growth of your fake ponzi economy in the last 10 years????

HAHA cherry picking again are we? :rofl: if you want i can give you links which say that your master faked its gdp growth all these years

We know our scriptures very well. Aryan is a Sanskrit term which has nothing to do with Stormfront.

Ha! Ha! An American (?) quoting Indian growth figures. What has been the growth of your fake ponzi economy in the last 10 years????

faithfulguy squaks about aryans without any idea about who they really are. he is worse than those white nationalists

you should ask your country man. They surely don't know.

Arya means 'noble', its not a race. Even geneticist don't use the term Aryan.

He is a Chinese.

Arya means 'noble', its not a race. Even geneticist don't use the term Aryan.

He is a Chinese.

He is not Chinese. He come here because of Indians post Indian superpower 2030 video on storm front. He is actually a white racist.

WTH is an Aryan? Do you even know?

I think your friends at Stormfront know. Why do you Indians so badly want to be White, and not just White, but RACIST Whites? Why do your people so obsessively want to join our two races for the purpose of insulting other races? We are polar opposites.

Here are your Aryan brethren expressing their.... 'Aryaness' :rofl:

What is your view on Indians? - Stormfront

Indians are part of the Caucasian race, Whites came from Indians - Stormfront

Reasons Why White American Women DON'T Date Indian (Hindu / Sikh) Men - Stormfront (should be a good read)

Your stance towards Indians? - Stormfront

Please Accept me As White - Stormfront

Reflections from an Indian - Stormfront I got onto this site despite being a North Indian Sikh. I wanted to do some research because i believe the White Race is ( in net result ) the most superior race, and i wanted arguments to refute other Indians and even White Liberals who are hung up on racial equality

Half white, half east Indian here - Stormfront

Not a Cacaucasian , would i still be considered as an Aryan? - Stormfront

Simple Google search. There is a lot more where that came from. Pretty embarrassing to say the least.

All you people talk about is 'growth' - such simpletons. We are on the precipice of growth. We are the one's that create the growth that trickles down to the 3rd world, hence the reason we grow slower (we have been for all of human history).

We innovate, you copy... and your copying isn't even that good. The simple achievement of copying has only been accomplished by Japan, Korea, Taiwan, Singapore, and a tiny few other nations; the achievement of innovating has largely been Western, and when it wasn't, it was in China and even sometimes the Middle East, but never, EVER, India.

You've always been faster than average growers, because you've always been catching up! Actually, even that is not true. Before the 90's we could innovate faster than you could copy.

He is not Chinese. He come here because of Indians post Indian superpower 2030 video on storm front. He is actually a white racist.

Lol, seriously? A racist? Since when? I haven't made any comments directed to any race, and I've never been on Stormfront, I believe it was you who referred me to the White slaves supah-powah video.

So what can those impotent rednecks do to us?

faithfulguy is probably lying. no indian posted any superpower video on stormfront. he does that himself.

and this American_Millenium is probably a pakistani or a chinese FF

All you people talk about is 'growth' -such simpletons. We are on the precipice of growth. We are the one's that create the growth that trickles down to the 3rd world, hence the reason we grow slower (we have been for all of human history). We innovate, you copy... and your copying isn't even that good. The simple achievement of copying has only been achieved by Japan, Korea, Taiwan, Singapore, and a tiny few other nations; the achievement of innovating has largely been Western, and when it wasn't, it was in China and even sometimes the Middle East, but never, EVER, India.

You've always been faster than average growers, because you've always been catching up! Actually, even that is not true. Before the 90's we could innovate faster than you could copy.

So what can you do? Just create fake paper money to buy a lazy, worthless, redneck lifestyle ?

I think your friends at Stormfront know. Why do you Indians so badly want to be White, and not just White, but RACIST Whites? Why do your people so obsessively want to join our two races for the purpose of insulting other races? We are polar opposites.

Here are your Aryan brethren expressing their.... 'Aryaness' :rofl:

What is your view on Indians? - Stormfront

Indians are part of the Caucasian race, Whites came from Indians - Stormfront

Reasons Why White American Women DON'T Date Indian (Hindu / Sikh) Men - Stormfront (should be a good read)

Your stance towards Indians? - Stormfront

Please Accept me As White - Stormfront

Reflections from an Indian - Stormfront I got onto this site despite being a North Indian Sikh. I wanted to do some research because i believe the White Race is ( in net result ) the most superior race, and i wanted arguments to refute other Indians and even White Liberals who are hung up on racial equality

Half white, half east Indian here - Stormfront

Not a Cacaucasian , would i still be considered as an Aryan? - Stormfront

Simple Google search. There is a lot more where that came from. Pretty embarrassing to say the least.

You dont even know what Arya is. Your kind is not Arya, you are called the Mlecchhas.

Why should Indians "claim" to be Arya when they actually are?

So what can you do? Just create fake paper money to buy a lazy, worthless, redneck lifestyle ?

If creating paper money is so easy then why don't you do it? You think paper money was what invented the aeroplane or created a Mozart or a Picasso? You think inflation is what invented electricity or the cell phone or the computer? You think the central bankers are the one's who created the most powerful military in history, or the national interstate highway system? Was it the Chair of the Fed which planned the Moon Landings?

If so, why are you so stupid as to NOT do it? What are you waiting for? Go ahead and print money and sit your way to victory!

Oh wait, it's not that easy, there is far more to it. It might have to do with the fact that people are attached to our currency like prostitutes to millionaires. It might be that we can print as we choose because people would hate the alternative. Ha, our fake paper money printers are actually proof of our success, not the opposite. The fact that we can control the worlds economies through such simple tools is an indication of intellectual creativity.

delete....

If creating paper money is so easy then why don't you do it? You think paper money was what invented the aeroplane or created a Mozart or a Picasso? You think inflation is what invented electricity or the cell phone or the computer? You think the central bankers are the one's who created the most powerful military in history, or the national interstate highway system? Was it the Chair of the Fed which planned the Moon Landings?

If so, why are you so stupid as to NOT do it? What are you waiting for? Go ahead and print money and sit your way to victory!

Oh wait, it's not that easy, there is far more to it. It might have to do with the fact that people are attached to our currency like prostitutes to millionaires. It might be that we can print as we choose because people would hate the alternative. Ha, our fake paper money printers are actually proof of our success, not the opposite. The fact that we can control the worlds economies through such simple tools is an indication of intellectual creativity.

Intellectual creativity. Yes. Sure.. As intellectual as a murderer devising a new extermination method.

You gloating and shameless justification for unabashed looting through your ponzi money system is proof enough of the levels of depravity and make believe to which you have fallen. Being good mechanics does not make you a great civilization.

Intellectual creativity. Yes. Sure.. As intellectual as a murderer devising a new extermination method.

You gloating and shameless justification for unabashed looting through your ponzi money system is proof enough of the levels of depravity and make believe to which you have fallen. Being good mechanics does not make you a great civilization.

******** Indian can dish it out but can't take it?? I see, so we are supposed to be your moral superiors (no surprise there, being the expected natural superiors in every other realm), watching you defecate all over your mouth as you struggle to fit as many racist and insulting statements into one paragraph as possible, and when we do an iota of the same, you cry tears of insecurity?

Poor poor Indian, I feel for you, that you had to listen to an American expressing the full power of his people within one concise paragraph, that attacks your weak and pitiful nation. Indians usually have it good, they talk a lot of smack and expect no one from our side of the table to respond (because again, we are your moral superiors), but when we've finally had it and we dish a little out, their jaws drop! LOL!

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom