What's new

‘Afraid of US’: Turkey slams ‘weak’ response of some Arab countries to Trump’s Jerusalem move

I only experienced dirt and smelly people in egypt and turkey. There is no freedom in any muslim country. In evryone you have very draconic systems in place. Name me a single muslim country wizh freedom of choice, freedom of speech and religion. In your country people get stoned to death and women face acid attacks and honor killings.

I advice you you go to Islamabad and hold your preaches about freedom of speech there. After that you can critisize Israel.
How could you dare speaking as a rumenian citizen? Sanitary and Romans???:)))

Very nicely explained .. Kudos bro
But I'd like to add few things here as well the transformation of western societies from a religious dominant to more liberal one takes a very bloody road , millions died in that process but they make it ,as for Islam let me tell you brother that Islam does call for tolerance but to some extent , in fact at the times of prophet Christian and Jews were considered part of the collective ummah ( or at least that's what he intended ) so these two religions were free to practice their faith and build their places of worship madina and later taking Jerusalem by umar bin khatab was prime example for that , as for today the in almost all so called Islamic countries the laws are corrupted by national interests , prime example for this is Saudis not liking Iranians presences in mecca and madina and some times even banning them to perform hajj.

As a person who married a non Muslim girl I can tell you that Islam stands for tolerance when I was getting married the cleric who get us married ask my wife separately in the presence of police and judge if she is forced by anyone and if she taking the oath willingy , the cleric also told my wife she can keep her faith as she is consider people of the book and even offer her to pray in the mosque of court if she wants .

As for that German guy and his argument I agree partially and disagree as well violent protests happen every where all the time recent examples are France and USA where protests turned into violence .but I also agree that under any circumstance one should not hurt others in protest or break any laws .. In fact Islam forbid destroying non military targets during the war time let alone it will allow in protests .
True to some extent.
What I was trying to convey here was that just because Western countries are more open and tolerant towards freedom of religion and freedom for any religious group to preach their religion publicly or openly doesn't means Muslims countries should follow the West in this regard.
In short I don't believe Muslim countries consider what laws Wester countries have before making their own laws, and yes they shouldn't. I believe they have a different, culture, religion, mindset, values, tradition, views and a different social order. So we can't expect then to adopt our type of laws.

...So I don't think we can blame Muslim countries for being more religious and less tolerant of other religions to preach to (and convert) their people. It's their country and religion, so they are free to do as they please. They have a different way of seeing things, different culture, values, religion and way of life. So we can't expect them to be like us or adopt our laws in regards to religion. So the fact that Christian countries in the west don't have such restrictive laws doesn't means Muslim countries should follow their lead. Every country is different.
Note that Pakistan is on record (UNGA 217) as supporting the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, by design binding upon affirming member-states, which includes this clause:

"...Everyone has the right to freedom of thought, conscience and religion; this right includes freedom to change his religion or belief, and freedom, either alone or in community with others and in public or private, to manifest his religion or belief in teaching, practice, worship and observance..."

You should go to clubs in Istanbul a district called "Aksaray".

Each club is full with beautiful 20+ hot girls from Russia, Ukraine and other countries.

You point at the girls and they come and sit with you, it's like heaven on earth :nana:

As for clubs in Israel not so fun, you have heavily armed guards outside the clubs. Doesn't feel that safe.

Been there done that bro :p:

Marcus who are you to call turkish people smelly?

You look like a gypsy, but you want to be white, you have some serious issues.

Im Italian and i dont understand why you insult me. When we visited Istanbul we had to go into that blue mosque and it smelled very bad there. Sorry but thats what i experienced.

You need to take shover more often buddy probably its your own smell..

I shower 2 times a day. I dont smell.

What i experienced in Turkey was smelly people in that one attraction. Whats your problem?

don't confess with your Bucharest which is the capital of women of trade.

Gypsies and Turks are same for me buddy.

Im Italian and i dont understand why you insult me. When we visited Istanbul we had to go into that blue mosque and it smelled very bad there. Sorry but thats what i experienced.

What i experienced in Turkey was smelly people in that one attraction. Whats your problem?

Said a Latino:)

Marcus you look like a brown gypsy from Romania, there is no shame in that you are a human being too.

You shoud be proud of your gypsy blood :omghaha:

Marcus you look like a brown gypsy from Romania, there is no shame in that you are a human being too.

You shoud be proud of your gypsy blood :omghaha:

You seem to have a problem with Italians. I have no problem with turks. I dont even know any. I have Tuscan blood. Do you know Tuscany?

What i said is something i experienced pereonally and what i disliked. Did i say all turks smell? No. I said in that specific building it did smell horrible. I visited 3 islamic countries. Egypt, Turkey and Iran. All 3 had big poverty, injustice and not civic order in the way im used to it. I did not like Istanbul and i would not want live there. Izmir was bit better.

You can accept my opinion or not but using lame personal insults is simply too low.

When we look back at the topoc, i can tell you, that the last thing the workd needs is another middle eastern failed state. Palestine is a non issue for Europe and i believe we should not follow diplomatic fictions.

You seem to have a problem with Italians. I have no problem with turks. I dont even know any. I have Tuscan blood. Do you know Tuscany?

What i said is something i experienced pereonally and what i disliked. Did i say all turks smell? No. I said in that specific building it did smell horrible. I visited 3 islamic countries. Egypt, Turkey and Iran. All 3 had big poverty, injustice and not civic order in the way im used to it. I did not like Istanbul and i would not want live there. Izmir was bit better.

You can accept my opinion or not but using lame personal insults is simply too low.

When we look back at the topoc, i can tell you, that the last thing the workd needs is another middle eastern failed state. Palestine is a non issue for Europe and i believe we should not follow diplomatic fictions.

You should visit banglerdash it’s a very good country. dhaka is called the Venice of Asia

Focus on fixing India we have more than 2 million Indians working in uae and certainly India is no where close to where the uae is today. People in your country rape and kill women on a daily bases ; people from low caste are being treated like slaves and there is extremism towards christian and Muslim minorities and your coming here lecturing us about human rights ?

Go fix your shithole first and help your people ; your making me feel that you come from Germany

I apologize ; I did not mean to insult dogs by calling them erdogan

Look who's taking here.... How is your 300 billion reserve coming up!!??
Ya they are there to work.... so do Pakistani and Bangladeshis..Unlike some lazy who live on aid...

Go take care of your minorities first kiddo... How is the law of Allah against minorities coming up.... I do hear malays don't have freedom to select their religion :lol:
And you lecture us!!? Kid I'm a minority and have lived among Hindus for 3 decades I know the condition more than you.... Don't whine.... Now go donate some aid to Palastinians so that they can go more lazy...

Go and whine somewhere kid.... No matter how you extremist cry Israel is here to stay and will hold palastine as the capital

Dude probably you have noticed that how we make fun of your stupid posts. You are completely living in a different world with your extremely narrow mind. We just don't care ...

Look who's taking here.... How is your 300 billion reserve coming up!!??
Ya they are there to work.... so do Pakistani and Bangladeshis..Unlike some lazy who live on aid...

Go take care of your minorities first kiddo... How is the law of Allah against minorities coming up.... I do hear malays don't have freedom to select their religion :lol:
And you lecture us!!? Kid I'm a minority and have lived among Hindus for 3 decades I know the condition more than you.... Don't whine.... Now go donate some aid to Palastinians so that they can go more lazy...

Go and whine somewhere kid.... No matter how you extremist cry Israel is here to stay and will hold palastine as the capital
Funny Indian clown pretending to be secular and civilized

Dude probably you have noticed that how we make fun of your stupid posts. You are completely living in a different world with your extremely narrow mind. We just don't care ...

Of course i live in a different world. Im european and not oriental.

If you would make fun you would not jump on it that way.

You seem to have a massive chip on your shoulder and depend on acknowledgement. When this acknowledgement is not given you freak out. I did not like my visit in your country. That was my personal experience. I can ellaborate for you.

I made a cruise in the eastern med with my girl. Two stops were in turkey. The first was in Izmir, where we visited Ephesos. We went with bus there. Ephesos was nice.

What i did not like were the massive hordes of beggars once you left Ephesos. Dozens of people started to run around you and tried to sell you some shit. This went on when our bus stopped at a carpet factory before we went back. I guess the bus company had a contract with that carpet thing. We were tired and just wanted back but had to endure 1 hour of this carpet bullshit.

Next day ship stopped in Istanbul. We visited market there and Hagia Sophia as well as this blue Mosque thing. The Hagia Sophia was awesome. The market was ok. Only bad aspect was again hordes of people swarming around you and trying to sell you random shit. Lots of beggars and also children. The blue mosque was bad. We HAD to go thorugh. My girl started to revolt that she will not cover her hair and we had a dispute. In the end she put something on her head...but removed it inside. We argued again because i did not want trouble. It was smelly inside and hordes of people. When we went back out we went back to the ship to relax at the pool and had enough.

That was my experience in Turkey. I did not like it and i explained why. Im sure your country has other areas that are far better than that, but what i saw was not that positive.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom