What's new

‘Afraid of US’: Turkey slams ‘weak’ response of some Arab countries to Trump’s Jerusalem move

First of all I totally and completely agree with you that Muslims should behave themselves especially in foreign countries like Germany that has provided them with a good life and has nothing to do with this Jerusalem crisis at all.

Now as for unmasking our true behavior, please consider a few facts sir.

Jews from across the world started migrating to Palestine, had something to do with your country of course, but never the less they came to a country that was already inhabited by a local population. Why did they chose Palestine for migration, well it was the promised land of course. Promised by who? God, 2500 bloody years ago.

So they created a country based on God's will and millions of local inhabitants had to become refugees in neighboring countries, which btw they are not willing to take back as then they will not remain a Jewish majority state. But there are still quite a lot of local inhabitants living there, but now the Jews, let's call them Israelis want more land, so each year they build more settlements and take more land from the local inhabitants. Again the only justification that they give is that its God's will.

They say Jerusalem is their capital, not part of Jerusalem, not the western Jerusalem, all of it. Not taking into consideration that majority of the city's inhabitants are still Palestinians, who want to make eastern Jerusalem as their own capital. Again the only justification is, well it was ordained by God to be the capital for the people of Israel. Deus Vult.

On the other hand, their ally US of A has just declared Jerusalem as Israel's capital. If you or other Europeans are wondering that what will possess Americans to be so careless about such a move, know this.

25% of the US population consists of Evangelicals, 81 percent of them voted from Trump. He is only fulfilling his promise to them. They believe in a prophecy, and boy do they believe in it. So the prophecy is that once the Israelite return to Palestine, make Jerusalem as their capital, destroy Al-Aqsa mosque and build their temple. The Armageddon will happen, most of us will die in that war, Jesus will return, the sky will rupture and as they are the true believers they will be risen to heaven while the rest of us suffer God's punishment on earth. Don't believe me, google Evangelical population in US on google, their beliefs about Israel and their voting preferences, you'll know.

In 21st century, two western countries, one the beacon of liberty and freedom and leader of the free world, are making decisions about millions of lives based on 2000 year old beliefs.

So our behavior is in response to their religious fundamentalism and extremism. It is not right, I agree. But we are weak, we are hopeless and we are without a leadership. Weakness and hopelessness creates anger and rage, which you see on the streets. We don't know how to protect our rights, protect Quds which is as dear to our heart as it is to Jewish if not more. Most of the Arab and Muslim leadership will sell each and everyone of us into slavery if it helps them consolidate their hold on power.

So while judging Muslim behavior know this, the world is a mess sir and we are just a part of it. USA and Israel are as religiously fundamentalist as we are, the only difference is they are strong and powerful. So they can do what they desire and all we can do is protest or well throw stones and a couple of Katyushas at Israel which will cause no damage at all and knowing very well that their F-16's will bomb the sh** out of us. But that is all we can do to what our masses think is resistance.
Brother,

Salute to you for this enlightening post. You connected some dots very well.

as much as I can understand protests against the desicion.... some things simple throw a bad light on muslims again... you simple have two faces... thats a fact...

one one side you tell us we are anti islam, not tollerant to muslims, islamphobia etc... you want more understanding and aceptance...

and than you run riot in german in pro palestinian protest in Berlin(WTF has Germany to do with a desicion made by a US President...Germany clearly is on your side that Jerusalem is not the capital of Israel!!!!) ... burning flags (it is forbidden in Germany to defile foreign national emblems) and screaming for a intifada in Germany (for what reason????).
In Essen the police had to stop muslim protester to attack a Synagog during a pro palestina demonstration.... I would like to see the reaction in the islamic world if jews would attack a Mosque in Germany... they would run nuts...

Here in the Forum you talk that the jews should go back were they come from.... and from were they come, your muslim brothers attack their synagog....

I am sorry to say that but situations like this unmask your true behaivor... intollerant against all other religions but always demanding everything from all others for yours... THAT DOES NOT WORK.... it is called taking and giving

http://www.t-online.de/nachrichten/...stinenser-fordern-intifada-bis-zum-sieg-.html

http://www.t-online.de/nachrichten/...lamhass-klagt-darf-nicht-selber-zuendeln.html

History my friend, is what we have to get into.

Religion is an opiate , more so for Muslims than anyone else.

Of course i live in a different world. Im european and not oriental.

If you would make fun you would not jump on it that way.

You seem to have a massive chip on your shoulder and depend on acknowledgement. When this acknowledgement is not given you freak out. I did not like my visit in your country. That was my personal experience. I can ellaborate for you.

I made a cruise in the eastern med with my girl. Two stops were in turkey. The first was in Izmir, where we visited Ephesos. We went with bus there. Ephesos was nice.

What i did not like were the massive hordes of beggars once you left Ephesos. Dozens of people started to run around you and tried to sell you some shit. This went on when our bus stopped at a carpet factory before we went back. I guess the bus company had a contract with that carpet thing. We were tired and just wanted back but had to endure 1 hour of this carpet bullshit.

Next day ship stopped in Istanbul. We visited market there and Hagia Sophia as well as this blue Mosque thing. The Hagia Sophia was awesome. The market was ok. Only bad aspect was again hordes of people swarming around you and trying to sell you random shit. Lots of beggars and also children. The blue mosque was bad. We HAD to go thorugh. My girl started to revolt that she will not cover her hair and we had a dispute. In the end she put something on her head...but removed it inside. We argued again because i did not want trouble. It was smelly inside and hordes of people. When we went back out we went back to the ship to relax at the pool and had enough.

That was my experience in Turkey. I did not like it and i explained why. Im sure your country has other areas that are far better than that, but what i saw was not that positive.

Anyway tell that story again how Turkish Airlines showed a movie about Hitler onboard during a Germany flight :D

Anyway tell that story again how Turkish Airlines showed a movie about Hitler onboard during a Germany flight :D

Idk that story. Does Turkish Airlines show any movies now that they book such big losses?

That said, i believe your biggest problem is aour rampant nationalism.

You seem to have a problem with Italians. I have no problem with turks. I dont even know any. I have Tuscan blood. Do you know Tuscany?

What i said is something i experienced pereonally and what i disliked. Did i say all turks smell? No. I said in that specific building it did smell horrible. I visited 3 islamic countries. Egypt, Turkey and Iran. All 3 had big poverty, injustice and not civic order in the way im used to it. I did not like Istanbul and i would not want live there. Izmir was bit better.

You can accept my opinion or not but using lame personal insults is simply too low.

When we look back at the topoc, i can tell you, that the last thing the workd needs is another middle eastern failed state. Palestine is a non issue for Europe and i believe we should not follow diplomatic fictions.

I don't have a problem with Italians at all, you forget that this is a public forum and you post that it smells in Turkey.

Keep that to yourself, I've been to the blue mosk area many times and it doesn't smell.
Maybe you were unlucky and another tourist was the cause of the smell? o_O

You talk of bad smell, poverty and many other negative things regarding countries and people outside of Europe.

You are a racist it's simple as that.

And you don't look Italian, maybe you are Romanian?
No shame in it, come out of the closet Marcus.

Idk that story. Does Turkish Airlines show any movies now that they book such big losses?

That said, i believe your biggest problem is aour rampant nationalism.
He probably doesnt know because it never happened, he joined the forum with the nick Markuss and first pretended to be German, thats when he told that story, once a liar always a liar...

Of course i live in a different world. Im european and not oriental.

If you would make fun you would not jump on it that way.

You seem to have a massive chip on your shoulder and depend on acknowledgement. When this acknowledgement is not given you freak out. I did not like my visit in your country. That was my personal experience. I can ellaborate for you.

I made a cruise in the eastern med with my girl. Two stops were in turkey. The first was in Izmir, where we visited Ephesos. We went with bus there. Ephesos was nice.

What i did not like were the massive hordes of beggars once you left Ephesos. Dozens of people started to run around you and tried to sell you some shit. This went on when our bus stopped at a carpet factory before we went back. I guess the bus company had a contract with that carpet thing. We were tired and just wanted back but had to endure 1 hour of this carpet bullshit.

Next day ship stopped in Istanbul. We visited market there and Hagia Sophia as well as this blue Mosque thing. The Hagia Sophia was awesome. The market was ok. Only bad aspect was again hordes of people swarming around you and trying to sell you random shit. Lots of beggars and also children. The blue mosque was bad. We HAD to go thorugh. My girl started to revolt that she will not cover her hair and we had a dispute. In the end she put something on her head...but removed it inside. We argued again because i did not want trouble. It was smelly inside and hordes of people. When we went back out we went back to the ship to relax at the pool and had enough.

That was my experience in Turkey. I did not like it and i explained why. Im sure your country has other areas that are far better than that, but what i saw was not that positive.

Beggars and even children running to tourists?

I have never seen such a thing in Turkey, are you sure you aren't making things up?

The only beggars I've seen in Turkey are syrians or gypsy (very few) that you see if you sit at some coffee shop in the city centers.

I think you are making it up, I live in Turkey and never seen or heard of beggars as you describe it.
Europe even Italy has 10x more beggars (gypsies) than Turkey.

I think you are calling sales people "beggars". I think the tour company was a bad one, trying to sell carpets like that to tourists is wrong, the tour company probably makes money off of it.

What is that story bro haha

I don't have a problem with Italians at all, you forget that this is a public forum and you post that it smells in Turkey.

Keep that to yourself, I've been to the blue mosk area many times and it doesn't smell.
Maybe you were unlucky and another tourist was the cause of the smell? o_O

You talk of bad smell, poverty and many other negative things regarding countries and people outside of Europe.

You are a racist it's simple as that.

And you don't look Italian, maybe you are Romanian?
No shame in it, come out of the closet Marcus.

A single tourist does not cause the entire interior smell like smelly feet. It was the basic odor inside the entire building.

I look as any other italian. Your jealousy for my looks is quite obvious.

Amd yes, im racist. No shame in that. Evryone is racist. But i cant be racist against turks since we are the same race. Portuguiese, spanish, italians, croats, greeks, turks, we are all roman mediterranean.

He probably doesnt know because it never happened, he joined the forum with the nick Markuss and first pretended to be German, thats when he told that story, once a liar always a liar...

I never pretended to be german, i always said im italian. I had my location in germany since i did my apprenticeship there.

Beggars and even children running to tourists?

I have never seen such a thing in Turkey, are you sure you aren't making things up?

The only beggars I've seen in Turkey are syrians or gypsy (very few) that you see if you sit at some coffee shop in the city centers.

I think you are making it up, I live in Turkey and never seen or heard of beggars as you describe it.
Europe even Italy has 10x more beggars (gypsies) than Turkey.

I think you are calling sales people "beggars". I think the tour company was a bad one, trying to sell carpets like that to tourists is wrong, the tour company probably makes money off of it.

What is that story bro haha

They looked like beggars for me. Idk if syrian or turk. I did not see a difference. When you went out they came and tried to sell you shit and that was annoying.

I never pretended to be german, i always said im italian. I had my location in germany since i did my apprenticeship there.
You did, you even said South Europeans such as Greece and Spain and Portugal are your dogs since Germany gives them loans.

You did, you even said South Europeans such as Greece and Spain and Portugal are your dogs since Germany gives them loans.

I said spain and portugal act like dogs because they get money. Maybe yo are not fluent at english.

I lived in Munich for 4 years during my apprenticeship and before that my father worked 3 years in Coburg where i went 3 years to school. Since 2016 im back in Lucca. I think it was good to be in Germany because with that i learned the language which gives me business opportunities.

My flags here have always been Italian / german and later changed completly Italian when i moved back after my appreticeships.

I do remember the Hitler story now though. It was a newsreport that Turkish Airlines showed WW II movies on their flights which was seen as not appropriate.

I said spain and portugal act like dogs because they get money. Maybe yo are not fluent at english.

I lived in Munich for 4 years during my apprenticeship and before that my father worked 3 years in Coburg where i went 3 years to school. Since 2016 im back in Lucca. I think it was good to be in Germany because with that i learned the language which gives me business opportunities.

My flags here have always been Italian / german and later changed completly Italian when i moved back after my appreticeships.

I do remember the Hitler story now though. It was a newsreport that Turkish Airlines showed WW II movies on their flights which was seen as not appropriate.
I know what i read, deny all you want i dont care.

I know what i read, deny all you want i dont care.

I denied nothing. You have a problem with me critisizing Turkey. You are Swiss. You should stop acting like a Turk. It is this pathetic behavior that people in Europe hate.

Learn your place and behave like it is expected from someone from Switzerland. If you dont like it, move back where you come from.

Hahahha this guy is hilariously ridiculous :D btw you look more german than any italian on earth, you can make a survey about it with your photo and let the community decide @ValerioAurelius

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom