What's new

‘Afraid of US’: Turkey slams ‘weak’ response of some Arab countries to Trump’s Jerusalem move

I denied nothing. You have a problem with me critisizing Turkey. You are Swiss. You should stop acting like a Turk. It is this pathetic behavior that people in Europe hate.

Learn your place and behave like it is expected from someone from Switzerland. If you dont like it, move back where you come from.
Lol who the **** are you to tell me what i need to do and what not, if you and me were standing next to eachother you would be the first one to be deported, wanna be European. :lol:

Now get lost with your superiority complexes, Filipino immigrant.

a12.jpg

Btw, im still living in the same city as i was born, my birth place is just 2 km away from my home, so much for going back to where i come from. :rofl:

Last edited:
I look as any other italian. Your jealousy for my looks is quite obvious.

No you don't look Italian at all you are very dark, like Romanian Gypsy.

Amd yes, im racist. No shame in that. Evryone is racist. But i cant be racist against turks since we are the same race. Portuguiese, spanish, italians, croats, greeks, turks, we are all roman mediterranean.
You are the most racist person on this whole forum haha

Trust me you are not same race as us, you have Romanian Gypsy roots.

You want proof?

Go to the bathroom, there is a gypsy there looking back at you in the mirror. :rofl:

That's my personal opinion,but i'd say you look like a mix of a Mexican and a Filipino person. You should keep a low profile instead of making the supremacist all over this forum. :sarcastic:

Buddy...still mad that i dont see Macron as good? Even so France and Italy have many disputes now, we should stay fair with each other. Low profile is not my character

Lol... And that comes from a funny malay clown who supports extremisms while acting to be civilized.... Go whine somewhere else.

You make me laugh indian , coming from a clown who lives in a country that recognizes a caste system LOL and kils people for eating beef .

Jews were there in Palastine much before somethig called "Arab" or "Islam" came to the existence... Israel and that region is the birth place of Judaism. We don't give a damn if you're taught something different in your maddarasa.
Ya promissed by their God.... but you don't approve off.... Ok tell me so why do all the muslim world now cry over Jerusalem??? because its your holy land and Palastinians are also Muslims like you.... So when it comes to religion one have to respect your ideas but you can;t do the same for the others???
First of all, just an observation, using an aggressive tone does not make a stupid post seem more logical, so lets keep it civil.

So the logic is Judaism was born in Palestine and hence Jews have a right to all of Palestine. Well going by that logic Zoroastrians should take back Iran and kick all the Muslims out, it was the birthplace of Zoroastrianism after all. And more so because they moved out of Iran because of the Muslim invasion, unlike the Jews who were ousted from Palestine centuries before the Arabs conquered the Palestine.

Buddhists should get hold of India btw, the birthplace of their religion.

If you are referring to the land as the birthplace of a group of people called Jew, then Cherokee, Shawnee and Huron should get most of the North American east coast, the birthplace of their people. Most British with Saxon blood should go to Germany and demand their share. Hell these are all historical events that are much more recent than the Jewish ousting from Palestine.

You can't build a case on the logic that because this group of people were living here 2000 years ago they have a right to the land. What about the right of the people that have been living there for the past hundreds of years?

Its not just a matter of Muslim or Non-Muslim, whether Jerusalem is holy place or not, its an issue of basic human rights. You can't just uproot communities living their for hundreds of years based on your religious scriptures.

Look.... first stop reading the statement from one side.... Israel never said or Trump never said an undivided Jerusalem. stop making stuff up... stop spreading miss information.

Oh really. They don't need to say it, it is fait accompli. You should follow the advice that you have given to me.

The Eastern Jerusalem can never be the capital of Palestine now. It was possible at the time of Oslo accords, but not now. You know why, because even after global condemnation, Israel continued building settlements in Eastern Jerusalem. Within the past 2 decades Israel took control of 5% of the Eastern Jerusalem. And it has been systematic so the settlements are spread all over, hence making it impossible for dividing the two parts of the city in the future, not even with land swaps.

israeli-settlements-west-bank-map.gif

In the last peace talks Palestinian were even willing to accept these 5% settlements as legal if Israel agreed to stop building any more settlements, but Israel declined the offer. They are simply going to continue building settlements in East Jerusalem until it is impossible to divide the city in the future. Trump knows it, well lets say US knows it not sure about Trump, Israel knows it and hence there is no need to say it out loud.

Its called paying the price... You along with the Christians and Romans have stolen their land,burned their houses and send them out of Israel... its their right to claim it back... if you say it was thousands of years back then let me say why don't you go back to those thousands of years and feel their pain.

If you study history sir, Muslims really have not done much wrong to Jews when compared to their ordeal at the hands of Christians. There was a reason behind the fact that when Arab and Berber armies entered Spain, the Jewish population built roads and repaired bridges to hasten their advance. And when the last Andalusian state fell in 1492 and Inquisition occurred in Spain Jews were prosecuted just as much as the Muslims, and most of them found refugee with the Ottomans. There were no Jewish states in Palestine when Muslims captured it, so no Muslims did not burn their houses and they were much more tolerant towards them as compared to their previous Byzantine rulers. Yes the Crusaders killed Jews along with Muslims when they conquered Jerusalem in 1099.

If it is about paying the price then don't you think Germans should pay the heftiest one, why not take over Munich and call it Israeli capital.

They were given a palastinian state in 48, its their stupidity and Arab's ego that they self exiled.... don't blame others for your mistakes... Period.

That is a sound logic. So the people who were made refugees 70 years ago have no right to return to their homes, but the people who were ousted more than 2000 years ago have that right. Its like if I argue the Jews should have remained a loyal subject to the Romans and they would have remained in their place, it sounds stupid does not it?

The thing is my dear Israel loving Indian friend, might is right, and you know it and Muslims should know it as well. So Israel can do whatever it wishes and all we can do is protest or feel bad about it. And you can rejoice and support whatever they do, probably because you feel threatened by Jihadis, disgusted by Muslim eating habits and love Jihad or upset about Muslim role in the Indian history.

But here is the thing. This is not something that is happening for the first time. Kingdom of Jerusalem, the crusader state existed and thrived for quite some time too, 88 years to be precise. Most of their neighboring muslim states not only traded with them but in fact relied on their military support for crushing each other.

The way I see it, probably because of my madrassa upbringing, in the long run one of the two things will happen.

Either the Jewish, Christian and Muslim prophecies about the final days will come true, which btw are quite similar and only differ in details. That is what those Evangelical Christian voters are hoping for and the far-right in Israel is attempting to. We Muslims are not thrilled by it and hence not actively working for it, but when it comes it comes.

You coming from a Dharmic country should not be concerned about that. But the second possibility is something that perhaps you can understand. Currently Israel is the dominant force in the region, it has technology, very professional armed forces and the global super power as its ally. Compared to this, its Arab neighbors, mostly despots and dictators, lack in technology, have average armed forces and no global super power to back them. They see Iran as a major threat and are willing to work with Israel to counter it.

30, 50, 70 or a 100 years from now, do you think the situation will remain the same? Sooner or later democracy will come to middle east. The people, not the despots will decide their relationship with Israel. A Saudi prince can think in Machiavellian manner to work with Israel against Iran, an Umer studying in college of Riyadh won't.

The simple fact that Israel has a very small population base as compared to say Egypt will be crucial, the very same factor that lead to demise of crusader states. These Arab countries have grown exponentially demographically, economically and militarily in past 70 years. If you think with a neutral prospective, do you believe IDF can repeat 67 if they go to war with Egypt today, they might achieve victory with US aid although I doubt it but it won't be as easy as it was in 67.

Would the US remain the sole super power 100 years from now? Would it even be interested in supporting Israel as it is now? A lot of factors will change and what Israel is doing today might comeback to haunt it.

I actually believe in right of Israel to exist, not because of that 2000 year old logic, but because of those millions of Israelis who were born there. Palestinians, Arabs and Muslims should accept that as well. But if Israel continue following these policies just because it can, there can be no lasting peace in the region. It does not matter if takes 100 years or 200, tables will be turned and its Al-Quds after all.

Last edited:
If you are referring to the land as the birthplace of a group of people called Jew, then Cherokee, Shawnee and Huron should get most of the North American east coast, the birthplace of their people.

Nope, Native americans are from East Asia, they crossed over to Alaska over the ice.
This is proven by DNA testing between native americans and mongolians.

Nope, Native americans are from East Asia, they crossed over to Alaska over the ice.
This is proven by DNA testing between native americans and mongolians.
Haha, well you are talking about something that might have happen 10000 to 20000 year ago, when there was an ice bridge connecting Alaska with Asia. We are talking about last two millennia, because that is what interests our Israeli and pro-Israeli friends. But then neither was the Palestine the birth place of Israelites if you go by their records (or our religious records), after all they came from Egypt.

I have more hair than you and I already told you I need to gain weight so no I'm not fat.

And Marcus seriously you need to stop posting pictures of yourself and your girlfriend online.

What survey?

That's not his girlfriend, but his sister. He won't give me her Instagram because he thinks I'm a muslamic migrant that will steal her. I just wanted to be friends. :cry:

I've just seen the picture. He abuses steroids - that explains so much.

I though you meant this one - http://fs5.directupload.net/images/170517/vy2z8tc9.jpg

Right well judging on that - Someone in his family has had some mulignan inside them at some point...lol

To think this guy was giving it large about being more Aryan then Hitler...lol

What's wrong with his picture, look at that face ahaha

To Marcus =
The fact you are writing on my profile suggests you are actually taking these things too seriously, do not commit suicide or something like that, we are just joking with you.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom