What's new

‘Afraid of US’: Turkey slams ‘weak’ response of some Arab countries to Trump’s Jerusalem move

Palestine is not reckogniced by Italy, EU, USA and UN. Its like making up our garden as own nation. Vatixan City is internatiobal reckognized

Who cares ? We didn't recognized Israel , but does it matter ?? Palestine is as real as Italy and Vatican..

So if you can re-define words, or attach labels in defiance of the previously-accepted dictionary definition of the words that represented the intent of the originators, then you can do whatever you want. Calling Jews who bought or were bequeathed property from Muslims "occupiers", "terrorists", etc. enables Muslims to commit evils that would otherwise be forbidden. How convenient!

If you going by the old definition then USA and Israel will top in the terrorism list ..as far as calling Palestinian murders its hypocrisy at top level where you call your country army defense force . its just matter of prospect but justifying occupation a d murder is sick.

OIC listen carefully what we want from you....
We don't need your debate performance....

Palestine is not reckogniced by Italy, EU, USA and UN. Its like making up our garden as own nation. Vatixan City is internatiobal reckognized
Palestine IS 1 step from being a nation according to UN. It will happen in my lifetime. Its the right thing.

Well some Arab countries are US allies like Saudi Arabia.

Saudi Arabia will look at its own interests first before looking at others.

no vassal states.. and they look for US interest at first :)

If you going by the old definition then USA and Israel will top in the terrorism list ..
Be specific or it didn't happen.

as far as calling Palestinian murders its hypocrisy at top level where you call your country army defense force . its just matter of prospect but justifying occupation a d murder is sick.
Assuming the conclusion to "prove" your argument is a fallacy. Why respect the words you spout?

I think the most important thing would be that the "muslim world" starts to realize that the rest of the world gives a shit.

Really no one in Europe, USA and most of China, Japan ect gives a shit about all of this. Infact its annoying to be bothered with it.

Reality is Jerusalem under Israel is that:

night-clubs-of-jerusalem-24.jpg

File_001-min-1-e1482084757753.jpeg

F140815YS06.jpg

Meanwhile in Palistan

gaza_protest_151851596.JPG

gaza-protest.jpg

proteste_dpa_0.jpg

Sorry...but no. Just no.

Be specific or it didn't happen.

haha really ? :omghaha:

Assuming the conclusion to "prove" your argument is a fallacy. Why respect the words you spout?

Who cares if you respect my Words or not ? some people are so dead inside that they blood color turn white, they don't see their own evil but love to point fingers on other ..

I think the most important thing would be that the "muslim world" starts to realize that the rest of the world gives a shit.

Really no one in Europe, USA and most of China, Japan ect gives a shit about all of this. Infact its annoying to be bothered with it.

Reality is Jerusalem under Israel is that:

night-clubs-of-jerusalem-24.jpg

File_001-min-1-e1482084757753.jpeg

F140815YS06.jpg

Meanwhile in Palistan

gaza_protest_151851596.JPG

gaza-protest.jpg

proteste_dpa_0.jpg

Sorry...but no. Just no.

Are you really that stupid or just pretending to be ? using 2 pictures from different situation to satisfy your ego ? LOL i hope the entire Italy is not as dumb as you

Who cares if you respect my Words or not ? some people are so dead inside that they blood color turn white, they don't see their own evil but love to point fingers on other ..
I was asking why other Pakistanis - or even yourself - should respect your words. "dead inside"...hmm, that part of humans that makes judgment independently of leaders and mantras is dead? Surrendered to the will of authority, be it government or mob?

I was asking why other Pakistanis - or even yourself - should respect your words. "dead inside"...hmm, that part of humans that makes judgment independently of leaders and mantras is dead? Surrendered to the will of authority, be it government or mob?

you are diverting from the topic now do you ?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom