What's new

‘Afraid of US’: Turkey slams ‘weak’ response of some Arab countries to Trump’s Jerusalem move

There is no palestine. Since EU and USA both dont accept palestine i lost nothing. Reality is that entire jeruswlem is under israel control
Keep dreaming. It is Christians that have lost not Muslims not Jews praise Trump to sell the Christians shrine to Jews. Do you even think USA will fight for christian rights in Jerusalem lol. Israel has USA also under occupation. Muslims are fighting for their rights they will never give up Trump just betrayed Christians and sold their shrine to Israel. Why do you think Pope criticized and why is every orthodox is crying today they know what has just happened.

There is no palestine. Since EU and USA both dont accept palestine i lost nothing. Reality is that entire jeruswlem is under israel control

there is no Palestine ? were you living under a rock ? its like saying there is no Vatican City, just Italy ..

No, An Occupier can justify murdering someone in the name of self Defense , and if that so than the Muslims Fighting in ME from US and Israelie Occupation is also justified -
So if you can re-define words, or attach labels in defiance of the previously-accepted dictionary definition of the words that represented the intent of the originators, then you can do whatever you want. Calling Jews who bought or were bequeathed property from Muslims "occupiers", "terrorists", etc. enables Muslims to commit evils that would otherwise be forbidden. How convenient!

When all hope is lost as it's seems for most Muslims. Allah makes changes. As he tells us..

They plot and I plot and I am the best of plotters.

Harry potter did what? o_O

as the police grabbed the attacker and pushed them unfriendly to the side they screamed like litte babys because of the unfair police brutality...

Interesting that you choose to call muslims "little babys" even though you can't even spell correctly.

Keep it coming the racism inside you is screaming to get out.

Don't think you are better than muslims because you are german. Your biggest banks and biggest companies such as car brands all got big thanks to hitler. You owe your riches to hitler, not to higher iq or hard work.

Last edited:
as much as I can understand protests against the desicion.... some things simple throw a bad light on muslims again... you simple have two faces... thats a fact...

one one side you tell us we are anti islam, not tollerant to muslims, islamphobia etc... you want more understanding and aceptance...

and than you run riot in german in pro palestinian protest in Berlin(WTF has Germany to do with a desicion made by a US President...Germany clearly is on your side that Jerusalem is not the capital of Israel!!!!) ... burning flags (it is forbidden in Germany to defile foreign national emblems) and screaming for a intifada in Germany (for what reason????).
In Essen the police had to stop muslim protester to attack a Synagog during a pro palestina demonstration.... I would like to see the reaction in the islamic world if jews would attack a Mosque in Germany... they would run nuts...

Here in the Forum you talk that the jews should go back were they come from.... and from were they come, your muslim brothers attack their synagog....

I am sorry to say that but situations like this unmask your true behaivor... intollerant against all other religions but always demanding everything from all others for yours... THAT DOES NOT WORK.... it is called taking and giving

http://www.t-online.de/nachrichten/...stinenser-fordern-intifada-bis-zum-sieg-.html

http://www.t-online.de/nachrichten/...lamhass-klagt-darf-nicht-selber-zuendeln.html

Hey, attacking synagogue or store of Jewish owner is unacceptable and immature behavior. I am also having a hard time understanding, they should just demonstrate without useless acts like burning flags or something else. Also, I'm worried they get too distracted about Israel and forget corruption and oppression within Muslim world that is just as worrying as Israel's activity in Palestine. You cannot ignore the rest of injustice and corruption if you are a true Muslim.

And some examples here in the thread, there's a focus on Arab leaders and not a focus on all the things that are wrong across Muslim world. And if that doesn't get cleaned up first, you can't expect to be taken seriously if you oppose Israel's injustices. You also have to behave properly and in educated manner. That's all I have to say for now. And I don't think you should see us all like that, seems like you have made your mind beforehand judging by your other posts. Nevertheless your point is accepted.

Erdogan had very strong response: he said 1000 times strong response. Soon he will say 2000 times strong response. Probably even 3000 times.

If I was an Israeli I would be very worried, Erdogan is starting to take a very similar stand as Iran against Israel.

Who will protect Israel if you piss of Erdogan and you have Turkey and Iran against you?

USA can't do sh*t against 160+ million strong 2 countries with good military.

Israel has nukes sure, but I wouldn't be so naive as to think Turkey doesn't.

Perhaps it's time for a reality check USA is NOT GOD!

What's with the hypocrisy of Muslims??

Muslim leaders clearly said "East Jerulasem" belongs to Palestine, while Trump and Israel wants whole of Jerusalem. Yet you go on talking blablabla about muslims not respecting other religions.

BS

Its called paying the price... You along with the Christians and Romans have stolen their land,burned their houses and send them out of Israel... its their right to claim it back... if you say it was thousands of years back then let me say why don't you go back to those thousands of years and feel their pain.

Well guess what, Israel was ottoman lands and now we TURKEY want it back, it was promissed to us by GOD! :sarcastic:

Marcus drink your milk it's bedtime. :dirol:

Last edited:
Keep dreaming. It is Christians that have lost not Muslims not Jews praise Trump to sell the Christians shrine to Jews. Do you even think USA will fight for christian rights in Jerusalem lol. Israel has USA also under occupation. Muslims are fighting for their rights they will never give up Trump just betrayed Christians and sold their shrine to Israel. Why do you think Pope criticized and why is every orthodox is crying today they know what has just happened.

As christian i can travel Israel. Its a western democracy, not a hellhole typical for the region.

Maybe Muslims should wake up, end their gigantic interreligious wars, build up modern societies. Jerusalem is just a distraction to have an outside enemy so people dont realize how bad their conditions are. Leadership of muslim countries love israel. Without it they must fear to be hold accountable by their people

Mr Erdo should start first by closing Incirlik base and his little friends in Qatar close Aladen air base .
Turkey should also end its 5 Billion dollar business with Israel and close its embassy .

there is no Palestine ? were you living under a rock ? its like saying there is no Vatican City, just Italy ..

Palestine is not reckogniced by Italy, EU, USA and UN. Its like making up our garden as own nation. Vatixan City is internatiobal reckognized

As christian i can travel Israel. Its a western democracy, not a hellhole typical for the region.

Maybe Muslims should wake up, end their gigantic interreligious wars, build up modern societies. Jerusalem is just a distraction to have an outside enemy so people dont realize how bad their conditions are. Leadership of muslim countries love israel. Without it they must fear to be hold accountable by their people

Eastern Jerusalem is the capital of Palestine based on International Law , if this occupation continues Israel will become a second apartheid . I am no fan of Palestinians and respect Israel for its technological advancement and innovation but I cannot support illegal occupation of Palestine , whatever excuses you make up will not change the fact that Israel is committing crimes on a daily bases by occupying another country for over 50 years .

You sound like muslims terrorists such as Iran , Isis and Hezbollah who call for the occupation of other countries to spread their dreadful ideology . All christians in Palestine are against this occupation and they have lived along with Muslims for over 1000 years even the Jews seeked refuge in Muslim land when you ancestors were slaughtering them throughout Europe .

Sir you and I are going to stay on this forum for a very long time and the day Israel will get Jerusalem is not going come in your or mine life time remember my words. Jerusalem has take many lives and will take many more. Muslims have never thrown Israelis out of Jerusalem It is the God of Israel that denounces them from the holy land because of their sins.

Palestine is not reckogniced by Italy, EU, USA and UN. Its like making up our garden as own nation. Vatixan City is internatiobal reckognized

Denying the existence of a nation made up of more than 10 million people , are you a christian Jihadist by any chance?

Muslim leaders clearly said "East Jerulasem" belongs to Palestine, while Trump and Israel wants whole of Jerusalem. Yet you go on talking blablabla about muslims not respecting other religions.

Trump and natanyahu never used a word undivided Jerusalem

Well guess what, Israel was ottoman lands and now we TURKEY want it back, it was promissed to us by GOD! :sarcastic:

And before that the land originally belonged to the Jews.... Try to take it if you can....

What happened to the empty words of sultan.... Does he really thinks turkey is the leader of Muslim world.... ?:lol:

Denying the existence of a nation made up of more than 10 million people , are you a christian Jihadist by any chance?

Don't u Muslims deny the existence of Israel!?? So why do you expect something different??

If I was an Israeli I would be very worried, Erdogan is starting to take a very similar stand as Iran against Israel.

Who will protect Israel if you piss of Erdogan and you have Turkey and Iran against you?

USA can't do sh*t against 160+ million strong 2 countries with good military.

Israel has nukes sure, but I wouldn't be so naive as to think Turkey doesn't.

Perhaps it's time for a reality check USA is NOT GOD!
* Turkey and Iran are historic rivals. Iranian proxies are fighting Turkish proxies in Syria as we talk.
* Neither Erdogan, not Khamenai give a damn about the Arabs and especially the Palestinians. When Palestinians in Syria and Lebanon were slaughtered, tortured, starved to death and gassed by Assadists and no one raised an eyebrow. They use Palestinian cause merely for propaganda and nothing else.
* Sending regular armies against Israel is totally out of question.
* Iran is arming terror groups. Turkey wont do that because it will lead to sanctions.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom