What's new

Afghans love India and hate Pakistan. How can we trust each other again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The amount of times word Hindu is used as a slur is unimaginable.

You don't see any Afghans or Indians seeing everything from glasses of religion. No wonder the word 'p*ki' is used as a derogatory term all over the world.

Indian slums, their religion, skin colour, poverty, cuisine and everything else was ridiculed and made fun on. Yet not 1 Indian replied in similar manner. Thank you for showing, we indeed are not same people.

I meant omar1984 but w.e it's apparent how pakistanis feel towards Hindus.

All of my rebuttals were provided with facts. You stated an absurd claim about the Chabahar port, so I gave you your answer :lol:

Chahbar port is nothing as compare to gwadar when it comes to depth and cargo handling capacity...Lets us be done with these foreign aided militants there is no country in this region like pak having billions of people at its corners we are gonna be a superpower ..just wait and see...

I'll tell everyone here a true story. I met an Afghan kid in NY, that was pretty racist. Calling Indians, and Pakistanis dark. Funny thing was he was maybe a few shades lighter than the average Pakistani.

He was calling Punjabis black ect. I was probably many shades lighter than he was.

So I went up to him and was like hey dude, I'm Punjabi and my *** is lighter than your face.

LoL.

A very tactically astute thing to do. You must have got his entire attention. Did he inspect the parts in question? Do you still stay in touch?

Moderators should ban "hindustani" and the op false flagger troll permanently, if they have an ounce of patriotism towards Pakistan in them.

He has been banned several times yet to no avail.He should be permanently kicked out.

You guys are hilarious. You start abusing Hindus, bringing up slums, poverty, Iranians hate Indians and even start a thread

http://urlseek20.vmn.net/search.php...s/177888-why-indian-hindus-so-black-ugly.html which YOU thanked.

And I provide facts with links to your "claims" and I'm trolling :lol:

Dream on guys, you won't progress until you stop hating.

The amount of times word Hindu is used as a slur is unimaginable.

You don't see any Afghans or Indians seeing everything from glasses of religion. No wonder the word 'p*ki' is used as a derogatory term all over the world.

Indian slums, their religion, skin colour, poverty, cuisine and everything else was ridiculed and made fun on. Yet not 1 Indian replied in similar manner. Thank you for showing, we indeed are not same people.

Thats was kind a lovely and sweet:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:...btw would yu tell me what r u doing on a pakistani defence forum or for that matter those hundreds of illiterate fellow of yrs...if someone is smelly ppl will call him smelly why angry...Above all this thread was created by socalled pashtun and we all checked him in and out and he ran away:sniper:

Plus yu saw things from tinted glasses i guess as yu cudnt see how yr fellow were bubbling online on just reading the thread title...

But yu indeed are right that we are diffrent from you guys as we have morals,values and respect for humanity and yes ofcourse we believe in something higher unlike yu guys who believes only in money and world glory and dirty politics...had to say so coz its true....

A very tactically astute thing to do. You must have got his entire attention. Did he inspect the parts in question? Do you still stay in touch?

This was in Jackson heights outside of a desi restaraunt. He was with some Afghan friends, and I was with a Sikh and Pakistani friend.

28hly78.png

Here.. use this..:lol:

I don't know who says or who said Afghanis love Pakistan, the truth is Afghanis hate Pakistanis I know that very well. The original Taliban supports Pakistan even today they support Pakistan. This TTP we Pakistanis are fighting are all rented bastard Afghanis & bastard Tajiks.

PNS Mehran base every body remembers that all the terrorists were Tajiks & they were trained by our enemies to carry out this attack. There is a video on youtube which I saw quiet some time ago in that video US Army is spreading propaganda on loud speakers against Pakistan that Pakistanis are your enemies & Afghan forces were with them & of course they were saying it in Pashtu. So we it is clear that these Afghanis are no friend of Pakistan & these rented Afghani bastards want to destroy Pakistan, TTP is just a name given to them by US & India.

Pakistani phatans they have no love for Afghanis what so ever they hate Afghanis & love Pakistan & are fighting against these bastard terrorist Afghanis to protect Pakistan.

Currently Pakistan Army & ISI is up against CIA, Mossad, RAW, MI & Afghans inteligence agency which is supported & trained by CIA, Mossad, RAW & MI. The original Taliban is with Pakistan even today & they are ready to fight shoulder to shoulder with Pakistan Army against US, India, Israel, UK & Afghanistan corrupt & puppet Govt.

I have no love for Afghanis they are massively corrupt & evil.

India well they ain't friend of Pakistan what so ever. They are our enemies & these Indians they love day dreaming.

For those people that say the afghans they met were nice, well that is our culture. We dont insult people in front of them even if we hate them, we gave the russians fruits, thea and many more things. At night we killed them. But you can see on the poll that was being conducted Afghans hate pakis more than they do any nationality. I think it was this website:

Jeff Weintraub: Which foreign country do Afghans hate the most?

And yes I am an Afghan and love my country, btw. for those pakis telling me you have fed, clothed.... us, those were Pashtuns not punjabis, and pashtun=afghan for thousands of years, those are the same people, and dont act like you fought the soviets. Americans gave you gear and money, to give to us, and you only gave 10% of that to us, so dont feel like you did really anything.

My pashto is fine, but my farsi is better. I am born in Mazar e sharif so yeah;)
I am a Pashtoon Khattak from Cherat KP.I would prefer death than being called an Afghan.Non of my family members civilians or in the military call themselves Afghans.If you guys are so concern about your country you all should be back there and do something good rather than ending up drunk in the toilets in foreign countries.Whenever i asked any Afghan girl or guy where they from they will say I was born here(US) they refused to be called Afghans.So you should make them Afghans first than call on others.By the way not all Afghans think like you.I have met many who are holding the Birth certificate from Islamic Republic Of Pakistan.Which they later used for Immigration and now those proud Afghans prefer to be called (MO) than Muhammad.We even delivered your babies.May be you are one of those "MO"

As long as Pakistan gets no share of Afghan huge trillion of dollars worth of resources, i be satisfied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom