What's new

Afghans love India and hate Pakistan. How can we trust each other again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, you're either not aware of the facts or just simply in denial mode; and I'm pretty sure it's the last one.

Wish there was a button which I could press to turn Bharti Denial Mode off...

Ya I am seriously not aware for such stupidity ........ I think you judging counties as per PDF :rofl:

Please dnt make fun of your self

LOL instead of Pakistanis sticking to the thread of how to be friends with Afghans, they decided to abuse Indians because Aghans likes them more.

Naw no need to be a super power. Enough internal problems as it is.

mother-of-god-meme.png

Snap out of it man, you're scaring me... did I accidentally turn the denial mode off? :confused:

Can Indians please just seek counseling rather than flood this thread with their inferiority complex issues?

Thanks.

soooo...did you guys decide who is gonna attack who? :rofl:

Yup ANA is going to invade FATA , KP, Chitral, Balochistan and some parts of GB and take it back from "evil" Pakistan with force. :rofl:

LOL instead of Pakistanis sticking to the thread of how to be friends with Afghans, they decided to abuse Indians because Aghans likes them more.

you should read the posts from your fellow bharati member "hindustani". afghans are not a problem for us as much as indians like hindustani.

you know that only one pakistani created that thread while the rest of pakistani's told him to shut it down and that it was retarted including me

I meant omar1984 but w.e it's apparent how pakistanis feel towards Hindus.

All of my rebuttals were provided with facts. You stated an absurd claim about the Chabahar port, so I gave you your answer :lol:

Here's your original claim, just in case you forgot.

lol even iran doesn't like you, the same chabahar port that u guys funded is giving electricty to gwadar hahaha

It is an amusing thread indeed and the way indians r bubbling its even more fascinating...One can see their dreams of regional hold but one can see as well how much lame they are when it comes to facts and figures...Btw i dun believe if that mole king is originates from af'n...

It is Afghans who invited Soviet Union which led to disasters.

you should read the posts from your fellow bharati member "hindustani". afghans are not a problem for us as much as indians like hindustani.

And you should read posts from your fellow members "razpak" abuse after abuse to Afghans and Indians.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom