What's new

Afghan's Karzai Blasts Pakistan

Talk about a person taking refuge in another country.
Raising funding from that country.
Having access to the economics of that country.
Having access to the hospitals and utilities (paid by the funds).

Only to stab it back.

Wonder what he says about the US.

Talk about a person taking refuge in another country.
Raising funding from that country.
Having access to the economics of that country.
Having access to the hospitals and utilities (paid by the funds).

Only to stab it back.

Wonder what he says about the US.
Just because he was given refuge by your country, it mean that he has to worship your country forever? Even though your country tries to push barbaric 7th century thugs to take over him and his country. What a joke:hitwall:

Last edited:
Just because he was given refuge by your country, it mean that he has to worship your country forever? Even though your country tries to push the barbaric 7th century thugs to take over him and his country. What a joke:hitwall:

I agree he should allow Vedic thugs to use his country as a pawn against Pakistan. Silly Karzai.

I agree he should allow Vedic thugs to use his country as a pawn against Pakistan. Silly Karzai.
Better than Madrassa educated thugs beheading people left, right and centre over their religion.

Better than Madrassa educated thugs beheading people left, right and centre over their religion.

there is literally no difference between ISIS and Taliban..

Eg..

Taller_Buddha_of_Bamiyan_before_and_after_destruction.jpg

Bamiyan Buddha in 1963 and after destruction in 2001 by taliban

new-isis-video-published-thursday-showed-jihadists-attacking-destroying-centuries-old-iraqi.jpg

url

ISIS destroying Assyrian statues and artifacts..

Eg..

new-isis-video-published-thursday-showed-jihadists-attacking-destroying-centuries-old-iraqi.jpg

url

Oddly, if you look at their posts, you'll see that they don't like the madrassah infestation in their own country but somehow think its halal for Afghanistan. No wonder Afghans hate them.

Just because he was given refuge by your country, it mean that he has to worship your country forever? Even though your country tries to push barbaric 7th century thugs to take over him and his country. What a joke:hitwall:

Get your facts right.

He was given refuge, along with millions others; of which a solid majority still reside in the country.

Apart from those who live in the country, considerable afghans who transit the border, make use of Hospitals, Telecom facilities of Pakistan.

Since 1979, Afghanistan's primary economic life has been from and through Pakistan; and I am saying primary , because I am not counting the Northern Alliance.

Till date, every city in Pakistan, has Refugee concentrations areas, which are also, drugs, prostitution, and other criminal head quarters also.

Those were facts for those who think;
You are from Hindu-stan.

Eg..

url

What you should be thinking of, is how much Muslims love to destroy Idols.

I hear, Hindu-stan has many of them ?

Get your facts right.

He was given refuge, along with millions others; of which a solid majority still reside in the country.

Apart from those who live in the country, considerable afghans who transit the border, make use of Hospitals, Telecom facilities of Pakistan.

Since 1979, Afghanistan's primary economic life has been from and through Pakistan; and I am saying primary , because I am not counting the Northern Alliance.

Till date, every city in Pakistan, has Refugee concentrations areas, which are also, drugs, prostitution, and other criminal head quarters also.

Those were facts for those who think;
You are from Hindu-stan.

Exactly which FACT did I get wrong?

Exactly which FACT did I get wrong?

Just because he was given refuge by your country, it mean that he has to worship your country forever? Even though your country tries to push barbaric 7th century thugs to take over him and his country. What a joke

It was not HE who was given refuge; it was his NATION, that too for free ! no tax, no record !

No he shall not worship us, but he should be thoughtful and faithful ( none of these are Hindu-stani traits so don't tax your mind ).

The thugs you are mentioning are ethnically from Afghanistan, and it was the Thugs who entered Pakistan first. Now they thugs won't go back unless on their terms.

Nope..Its not Muslims love to destroy idols..its about honoring other religions,and thank god,only a fraction of muslims don't know how to show it..

meanwhile in India & in Bangladesh.....

full9863.jpg

main-qimg-ee1fbb2e58f320a4733509fb23b5325e

Muslim youth as vice-president of Durga puja committee - The Times of India

Muslim performs Durga puja in this Kolkata locality - The Times of India

(Pics) Durga Puja: Religion does not matter for these Muslim youths - Oneindia

some section of muslims might have heart attack seeing these,but thats what religion all about..live a rightful life and let others live their lives.

No he shall not worship us, but he should be thoughtful and faithful ( none of these are Hindu-stani traits so don't tax your mind ).
Please be more thoughtful like you were with Kargil, Op Gibraltar, raising Taliban, oppressing Banglas and so on. You certainly put us to shame there Pakistani.
It was not HE who was given refuge; it was his NATION, that too for free ! no tax, no record !
And how does that make anything that I said factually incorrect.
The thugs you are mentioning are ethnically from Afghanistan, and it was the Thugs who entered Pakistan first. Now they thugs won't go back unless on their terms.
Am talking about the thugs that are presently in Afghanistan enjoying their spring holidays..........oops

Karzai at it again as expected. Let us note that Karzai displays only the behavior and beliefs ordinary Afghans have. Meaning all or most of them hate us.

Wrong Title it should be

'India's Karzai Blasts Pakistan"

@The Great One

Afghanistan is a cluster-fu<k. The US traded one Taliban for another (ie Northern Alliance). Who kept the same ideology as the Taliban until President Bush told them to shape up or get removed also. Even now, look at the women who are in government, they are their because their Husbands got 'elected' and brought them along into the Parliament.

Since, we're on the topic of refugees. How did you like the hundreds of thousands of Bangladeshis who flooded over the borders during the Civil War? Oh wait, India shipped them back to Bangladesh after their Independence. You wouldn't know the drain refugees have on an economy.

@haviZsultan
If the Pakistani leadership had any ball$, they would have shipped every Afghan back to their country regardless of the 'Muslim Ummah bullshit' and locked the border the first time Karzai opened his mouth.

"Karzai is a 2-face b!t<h." That's a quote from the Blackwater bodyguards that protected him during the first days.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom