What's new

Afghans hate of Pakistan - The real reason

It's not a very valuable HR skill, I can tell you that much. All you need is a piece of slimy software. Any monkey can do that.

dam.... and all those SOP, audit programs, field work, site inspection etc i must have done was for a monkey dance.

Again, this guy is YOUR problem. Stop trying to pass him as Indian

he is what he is....if he looks like a duck , walks like a duck, he is a duck..

our problem?..

hang on i taught you said he is some sort of asset to Pakistan?... you almost sound embarrassed to have him as an indian.

Last edited:
dam.... and all those SOP, audit programs, field work, site inspection etc i must have done was for a monkey dance.

Not discrediting your work here. I thought you were talking about "Internet busting" which requires absolutely zero skills.

i am using an iphone... speak check is a pain

Abhi pataa chal jayega. Translate the following phrase into Indian standard Hindi, and I'll tell you about the errors you made while posing as an Indian.

"I am a Pakistani but trying to pose as an Indian. I am doing it to annoy the Indian posters of Defence.pk. This gives me some cheap laughs. I don't believe in anything I say."

Ignore him. His lack of comprehension skills is quite telling.

Yes... we all saw your comprehension skill

Prado: Assertion: Jews ran to Muslim Spain for safetly in the 15th century
Cliffton: Jews were screwed in iraq 1948 , Ahmedi are screwed, Palestinains twisted my nipples

lol

Abhi pataa chal jayega. Translate the following phrase into Indian standard Hindi, and I'll tell you about the errors you made while posing as an Indian.

"I am a Pakistani but trying to pose as an Indian. I am doing it to annoy the Indian posters of Defence.pk. This gives me some cheap laughs. I don't believe in anything I say."

ok ...lol

you are just a genius..PS.. did you see my CIA declassifed 1971 airwar thread?.. you must visit.

Y

you are just a genius..PS.. did you see my 1971 airwar thread?.. you must visit.

I'm trying to make a point here, teaching you some real forensics. I can tell whether someone is from India or Pakistan based on how they write online. Especially Hindi/Urdu.

Come on give it a shot.

I was referring to Malabar hills which is in Bombay. You're probably confusing it with Margalla Hills or Kerala. Your lack of knowledge is showing, as well as your inherent bias against Karachiites. Stop embarassing yourself.

to me malabra hill = a whole bunch malu standing around stratching their balls and drinking tea

Maragalla hill?.. in ISB?.. how? it is green and fresh...

knowledge?.. google look up is cool isnt?

I'm trying to make a point here, teaching you some real forensics. I can tell whether someone is from India or Pakistan based on how they write online. Especially Hindi/Urdu.

Come on give it a shot.

like i said if you paid attention you would have seen the glaring lapses i saw.

Anyway let the mods decide. Besides he can return to the forum under a angolan flag for all i care.

Last edited:
to me malabra hill = a whole bunch malu standing around stratching their balls and drinking tea

Why don't you "Google" that phrase I gave you. I am teaching you an advanced course you will never forget.

like if you paid attention you would have seen the glaring lapses i saw.

like i said let the mods decide. Besides he can return to the forum under a angolan flag for all i care.

Chal bahot ho gaya. Mumbai ki language mein, tu mujhe paka raha hai.

I'm not conversing with you anymore.

Lol I do know me some Devanagari. Here goes some, just to piss off this Prado dude. मं पाकसतानी हूं

Back
Top Bottom