What's new

Afghans hate of Pakistan - The real reason

again.. off topic. the discussion was on muslim treatment of Jews in Muslim Spain.[/QUOTE]

No. Not off topic. You brought up the suffering of Palestinians. My loyalty is first to my own countrymen, a Pakistani Christian or Ahmedi is worth 10 times more to me than some namak haram Afghan or Palestinian. After all Pakistan does for those pesky Palestinians, they still stab us in the back and support Indian. Ever hear a Palestinians real thoughts on Pakistanis, you'd be taken aback at how racist they are towards us.

Oh we can. People hide behind stupidity as liberalism.

Drink and drive kill people... Stupid
Adultry / fornication = destroy family values culture = stupid.
Nakeness = most western country i know that will get you arrested for indecent dressing

Bro, your understanding of liberal values is not accurate. You're confusing it with hedonism. One can be modestly dressed, perfectly straight, and in a monogamous marriage, and still a liberal.

21st century liberalism is majorly focused on human rights, justice for the poor, gender equality, elimination of casteism (for India). Also millions of Muslims prefer living in neoliberal countries.

Let us not badnaam a system which has shaped our modern world, and improved everyone's living standards. Be thankful to liberalism that the average life expectancy is now at least 75-80 compared to your grandparent's times when it was 30-35. With so much research in cryonics, stem cell therapy, and human cloning, who knows there might be an invention around the corner and you could then live forever. Wouldn't you love that?

No. Not off topic.

Yes it is. You just dont pay attention and do not give accurate responses.

My loyalty is first to my own countrymen, a Pakistani Christian or Ahmedi is worth 10 times more to me than some namak haram Afghan or Palestinian.

nice try... but no Pakistani would ever refer to Pakistan as "your country"

Palestinain?.. who ever said i have sympathy for them?... what israel did is a documented record, it is in the UN. You went on crying on some alleged jews being screwed in 1948 for which you provided no hard evidence (not that i actually care) . Which again was not the discussion point. It was about Jews in Spain which you got owned badly and now you trying hide that screw up with just piling more BS information...only to get more exposed of your stupidity.

Ever hear a Palestinians real thoughts on Pakistanis, you'd be taken aback at how racist they are towards us.

Really?... no shit..

21st century liberalism is majorly focused on human rights, justice for the poor, gender equality, elimination of casteism (for India

what makes you think Islam doesnt have that?...

Let us not badnaam a system which has shaped our modern world, and improved everyone's living standards. Be thankful to liberalism that the average life expectancy is now at least 75-80 compared to your grandparent's times when it was 30-35. With so much research in cryonics, stem cell therapy, and human cloning, who knows there might be an invention around the corner and you could then live forever. Wouldn't you love that?

you do know most the European enlightment came from tech and concepts from muslims?

this is long topic. suffice to say when islam was applied correctly man prospered from Spain to Bagdad to muslim India. If you want we can open a seperate thread.

the first word in Quran is "read"

learning , knowledge and application is integral part of our faith.

Loooooool. Me an Indian? I am a Muhajir though. I'm sure you can use your Ayub Khan and Bhutto-esque logic and accuse me of having loyalties to India. I wouldn't be surprised. Coming to the Ahmedis, don't bother bringing up IK. He showed his typical U turn ways and went back on the promise of declaring them minorities. They've been left in the lurch again like the past 36 years. Anybody who doesn't tout mard-e-momin narratives is an Indian now? You guys did that to Fatima Jinnah, you did it to anybody who wanted the betterment of Pakistani people and you'll keep doing it. Nothing unusual.

I say maybe consider returning to India. Hell you can even crash in my pad in Mumbai for as long as you want. Totally welcome you.

Honestly you're the kind of Pakistanis I generally run into in the actual world. I'm not saying the hatred against India is unjustified but let me be very clear, I have supported Kashmir Plebiscite. So I'm in the Pro-Pakistani crowd.

Not saying there aren't any religious fanatics in India. They might be a problem for you, but I'll teach you how to play them. :-)

I love reading all your responses in this thread. You rock!

Clifton must be an awesome suburb. Do you have Go-Karting there? I love that thing.

what makes you think Islam doesnt have that?...

this is long topic. suffice to say when islam was applied correctly man prospered from Spain to Bagdad to muslim India. If you want we can open a seperate thread.

Hey man, I respect Muslims for their faith. Don't call me an infidel yet. I am not denying that the Islamic world has influenced Western European countries in the Middle ages. I am not reducing any of that role.

But it certainly did not contribute EVERYTHING. That would be naive to say.

Also don't be so obsessed with history. I for one don't care much about dead people. Focus on your present and future, and how you can use your religion to better the world. For that you need to think broadly.

Stop calling liberals "naked homo" etc for starters. That's a wrong thinking. Change yourself. We're all bros!

really ..is it not part "liberal" western thinking?....

who knows he might be already there...:bad:

Nyah, he knows too much internal details about Pakistan which even a probing Hindustani jasoos like me wouldn't know about your country.

He is exactly what he says he is. And that was more of a compliment, he's probably the least anti-India Pakistani poster here. I must welcome him.

I say maybe consider returning to India. Hell you can even crash in my pad in Mumbai for as long as you want. Totally welcome you.

Honestly you're the kind of Pakistanis I generally run into in the actual world. I'm not saying the hatred against India is unjustified but let me be very clear, I have supported Kashmir Plebiscite. So I'm in the Pro-Pakistani crowd.

Not saying there aren't any religious fanatics in India. They might be a problem for you, but I'll teach you how to play them. :-)

I love reading all your responses in this thread. You rock!

Clifton must be an awesome suburb. Do you have Go-Karting there? I love that thing.

Clifton is Karachi's version of Malabar Hills or Bandra I guess. Thank you for your kind sentiments, we're divided by borders but united by our liberal stance. I may visit India but return is not the right word. I love Pakistan and it is a part of me.

But it certainly did not contribute EVERYTHING. That would be naive to say.

and when did i say every thing?...there is plenty of documented material on this... like i said we can open seperate thread.

Also don't be so obsessed with history.

with out understanding history you cannot address issues of the current.

Stop calling liberals "naked homo" etc for starters.

has a nice ring to it?.. no? 8-)

Last edited:
Clifton is Karachi's version of Malabar Hills or Bandra I guess. Thank you for your kind sentiments, we're divided by borders but united by our liberal stance. I may visit India but return is not the right word. I love Pakistan and it is a part of me.

At the bold section...

See this is what I'm talking about. If all Pakistanis were exactly like him, saarey jhagrey hi khatam ho jaate sasuray. :what:

But I also know that on average, more Indians hate Pakistanis than vice versa. So the problem is unfortunately, more on our side.

BTW, Malabar Hills is part of "town" and Bandra is a "suburb." I guess Clifton is also a part of town. Yes, Mumbai and Karachi have a lot of shared histories and very similar vibes. They should be twin cities in an ideal world. I, for one, would love to visit there.

Nyah, he knows too much internal details about Pakistan which even a probing Hindustani jasoos like me wouldn't know about your country.

He knows as much as he reads from internet and posts it.. .. problem is i have busted way too pakistani imposters on WAFF .. you just have pay attention and watch for their slips. Any way i have reported his case to the mods.. lets see if his IP address is from Pakistan.

BTW i have no issue with his bizzare views.. just dont go on passing them as Pakistani.. identify your correct nationality. funny enough i have a OZ passport but still identify my self as Pakistani.

He is exactly what he says he is.

that is becos you like what he has to say.. doesnt mean he is correct. he made so many mistakes.

he's probably the least anti-India Pakistani poster here. I must welcome him.

difficult to be anti-indian when you are already indian....o_O

more Indians hate Pakistanis than vice versa.

brain washing... works like a charm?.. doesnt it :-)

Clifton is Karachi's version of Malabar Hills or Bandra I guess.

clifton is a shithole... seriously when will you muttar-way people actually pick up your trash... seriously you cannot compare "gods' country with a urban waste land...
lol

If all Pakistanis were exactly like him

if all pakistanis were like him... we would be fucked like india,.. so lucky for us he is indian

Last edited:
He knows as much as he reads from internet and posts it.. .. problem i have busted way too pakistani imposters on WAFF .. you just have pay attention and watch for their slips. Any way i have reported his case to the mods.. lets see if his IP address is from Pakistan.

IP Address means nothing. He cannot be an imposter. I know everything about Google search, there is a lot of information you can't know about a place unless you have lived there for a long time. And this guy is definitely a Pakistani.

Don't be extra hard on him. As an Indian, I'm telling you he can't be Indian. There are certain things he doesn't know about India. Rookie stuff.

So the problem is unfortunately, more on our side.

:welcome:

IP Address means nothing. He cannot be an imposter. I know everything about Google search, there is a lot of information you can't know about a place unless you have lived there for a long time. And this guy is definitely a Pakistani.

Don't be extra hard on him. As an Indian, I'm telling you he can't be Indian. There are certain things he doesn't know about India. Rookie stuff.

PS: have you ever done a fraud/forensic audit before?

Don't be extra hard on him.

hard?...lol i shoot straight.

this guy not so.. but i do i agree he should be in india,

:welcome:

PS: have you ever done a fraud/forensic audit before?

It's not a very valuable HR skill, I can tell you that much. All you need is a piece of slimy software. Any monkey can do that.

Again, this guy is YOUR problem. Stop trying to pass him as Indian, I can tell you he's not. There's a lot he doesn't know about India. Even if I were to FAKE IGNORANCE about my identity, there are a few giveaways about my Indian-ness.

I have noticed that Indians and Pakistanis use very different spellings online for Hindi/Urdu respectively. Just an example of your "forensics."

If you were a real Pakistani you would not have identified your self as a maajer

Pehli baat tou bhai I use the word Muhajir with pride. Muhajirs gave Pakistan so much. We sacrificed everything, tons of properties, businesses, even families to come to this land. All the initial programs of Pakistan like Radio Pakistan, PTV, Adamjee, Dadabhoy, Edhi foundation were all setup by Muhajirs. I'll be damned if I let a Sindhi or Punjabi tell me to give up my roots.

clifton is a shithole... seriously when will you muttar-way people actually picking up your trash... seriously you cannot compare "gods' country with a urban waste land...
lol

I was referring to Malabar hills which is in Bombay. You're probably confusing it with Margalla Hills or Kerala. Your lack of knowledge is showing, as well as your inherent bias against Karachiites. Stop embarassing yourself.

Back
Top Bottom