What's new

Afghans ganged up on a Pakistani Pashtun in Saudi Arabia

The latest update of this case is it has been escalated to the embassy and police report has been filed against those goons. Now its a matter of time when they will rot in jail and pay the damages to the guy. One broken tooth fine was 2000 Riyals 15 years ago and I m sure it will be tripled by now plus deportation.

Good

Lets make these Afghans pay for being scoundrels that they are

The latest update of this case is it has been escalated to the embassy and police report has been filed against those goons. Now its a matter of time when they will rot in jail and pay the damages to the guy. One broken tooth fine was 2000 Riyals 15 years ago and I m sure it will be tripled by now plus deportation.

Thanks for keeping us updated on this

I don't know if this video is old, or new, or has been posted here before but I came across it and it seems to be newly posted.

According to the post, the person's name is Gul Khan (pashto is not my language, i don't know if it literally means name is gul khan), who is a Pakistani pashtun and spoke "bad" about Afghans and Afghanistan.

The Afghans ganged up on him in Saudi Arabia.

From the video it seems to be the case that this is a GCC country, and most likely Saudi Arabia. The face of the victim can also be seen clearly at one point. The faces of these Afghan dogs can also be seen. Thousands of Afghan dogs are celebrating on the post. Some very few sane dogs want it removed, save the video with you.

This is extremely infuriating. If someone lives in Saudi Arabia, or someone else can, this should be delivered to the embassy and the authorities there. We want to see their heads rolling on the ground!

Victim:
View attachment 763110

Can you plz PM me the details.
I'll have this looked into.

Can't open the tiktok link

What is happening?
Hundreds of Pakistani pathans gathered in Wadi e Namar in Riyadh yesterday and beat up some Afghanis. Those who had Afghan flags ran away. Unity and love for Pakistan among Pakistani pashtuns is crazy. They are taking revenge from Afghans. Let me post some screenshots from the videos.
Screenshot_20210723-185631_TikTok.jpg

Screenshot_20210723-185727_TikTok.jpg

Screenshot_20210723-185931_TikTok.jpg

Yahan Saudi nahi panga lete Pathano se Kabulio ne pata nahi kya soch k kia

If Pakistanis had even an iota of Shame this video would have already triggered mass riots. We need to learn a thing or two from Indians, they don't tolerate this sort of nonsense at all
Indians are literally cowardly in the UK

Skinheads use to attack Indians just for fun access Britain for generations

They considered Indians as a weak and servile race

It was the Pakistani Mirpuris who stopped the skinheads in the 70s, 80s, 90s

The riots in Birmingham and Bradford were the worse in Britain

10 years ago a Pakistani student was slapped several times and dragged across the room by a Bangladeshi in Dhaka. This was during the 2013 movement to kick Pakistanis out.
Nothing was ever done. Pakistanis are not an aggressive people or nation we only like serving tea to our guests.
Yeah we are rude but not aggressive.

are we united? Heck no way :enjoy:

But Pashtuns are, they are entirely a different breed apart from the inhabitants of plain lands of the Punjab and Sindh. Unfortunately we are shameless bunch of people. :hitwall::suicide:
Hundreds of Pakistani pathans gathered in Wadi e Namar in Riyadh yesterday and beat up some Afghanis. Those who had Afghan flags ran away. Unity and love for Pakistan among Pakistani pashtuns is crazy. They are taking revenge from Afghans. Let me post some screenshots from the videos.
View attachment 764602
View attachment 764603
View attachment 764605
Pashtoons in GCC are a very tightly knit community. I was expecting this from them! :smitten::pakistan:

View attachment 764602
View attachment 764603
View attachment 764605

I saw the videos on tik tok, but I thought they were fake

Back
Top Bottom