What's new

Afghans ganged up on a Pakistani Pashtun in Saudi Arabia

Mirpuris are savage fighters

Even blacks in prison don't mess with Mirpuris in there

Many however have nowadays joined local fight clubs and boxing rings
I never said mirpuris cant fight but your assumption was wrong about Indians. I grew up in 80s Britain and saw the fights Indians and Pakistanis taking on the NF our fathers and their brothers were involved in them they took no shit either. But a gang of skinheads would not ask for a passport before ganging up on Asians if they had the numbers we were all the p-word to them. We Indian Punjabis never took it either and us kids were brought up the same way and in those days we stuck together both nationalities. I can clearly remember when the NF would be marching down a local high street both nationalities of Punjabis with pipes hockey sticks getting into vans and not backing down Gravesend used to be on such place. My cousins in Birmingham same thing. Its how you are brought up we were taught never to be a bully and never be bullied that's how I brought up my son along with education and parent should teach their child to stick up for themselves. I give you an open invitation to come visit me in kent and see the old men from both communities to prove I'm not lying being punjabi we know how to treat a guest. It was different then but around here both communities of Punjabis still get on real well. Also each community has its tough kids like i said one of the toughest kids in our school was Deepak he was gujrati but he could fight and Gujaratis were looked at amongst us Punjabis as educated but not tough but he had a heart shame he drank himself to death good mate . I can only talk about the punjabis because they were the majority of south asians around these parts then but in southall all the community of south asians would fight the NF aswell

Pakistani and afghan people fight in riyadh| pakistani beat afghani people in riyadh saudi arabia.

Last Tuesday Afghans tried it also in the UK in a town called Luton and ended up in Hospital . The video is too graphic to be shown.

Luton fight: Man suffers life-changing injuries in mass brawl
Published2 days ago
Police at crime scene
IMAGE COPYRIGHTSOUTH BEDS NEWS AGENCY
image captionRoads were closed in the aftermath of the fight
A man suffered life-changing injuries and four others were hurt in a mass brawl involving men with knives, machetes and bats, police said.
Six men were arrested following the fight in Dunstable Road, Luton, which happened at about 00:45 BST on Tuesday.
One was arrested on suspicion of attempted murder and five on suspicion of violent disorder.
Bedfordshire Police said it would "not tolerate" this type of "appalling violence" in the town.
Police at crime scene
image captionThe mass brawl involved men with knives, machetes and bats
Det Sgt Ryan Barnes said: "This was a scene of appalling violence involving multiple people fighting and causing deliberate harm to one and other, and we will not tolerate this type of violent activity in Luton.
"We have arrested six men in connection with the disorder, but we believe there are many others involved so we are urging anyone with information to come forward so we can identify those involved in this deplorable incident."

Police at crime scene
image captionPolice have asked people not to share videos circulating on social media
Labour councillor Hazel Simmons, leader of Luton Council, said she was "utterly appalled and saddened" to hear of the "dreadful outbreak of violence", which happened during Eid.
"Such behaviour is completely unacceptable at any time, but it is especially distasteful that it has taken place at the time of an important celebration for so many throughout Luton," she said.
"An incident such as this not only serves to give our town and its population a bad name, but increases our resolve to clamp down on all violent crime.
"Our residents do not deserve to experience this and we will do all we can to ensure people's peaceful lives are not threatened in any way."
Police said five out of the six men arrested required hospital treatment, and two are still there.
The man arrested on suspicion of attempted murder was in his 20s.

Four of the men arrested on suspicion of violent disorder were also in their 20s, while the other was in his 40s.

Where is vid bro?

Oh yar, I thought it was only me they’ll pop of random Pajeet artists and when you tellem you don’t listen to this garbage they’ll give you a blank stare as if you were just dropped from heaven.

The Punjabi shamming I don’t even know how this started and people need to realize even in Pakistan it’s just a God damn name and nothing more, your either Pakistanite or not their is no in between. I personally never cared if a dude is from Sindh, Baluch, Punjab or KP as long your loyalty is to the state of Pakistan and it’s Armed Forces that symbolize its nation.

These people need to be assimilated for good. I’m not opposed of taking over territory West of the Durand Line. They have lost their way.

I'll tell you

Pashtuns/Afghans lost significant amount of territory to Ranjit Singh and Hari Singh Nalwa and somehow someway they view Pakjabis as the torchbearer to him. Of course, ethnonationalists also fueled the flames of fire. Hence, Afghans use "Punjabi" as an insult. They also say "tor makh Punjabi" (black faced Punjabi) as an insult as well. "Tor kwana" (black a**) is used also.

One example is this

And I will be honest, I've never faced any kind of racism or discrimination from another Pakistani lmao. You also have to know that Afghanistan is a ccountry based on ethnicity while Pakistan is a country based on religion. Ethnic politics don't work here. Hence, young urban crowd is inter marrying. I personally don't give a f where someone in Pakistan is from, seems like Afghan Pashtuns care more than us Pak Pashtuns.
They dislike Punjabis becuase the Sikhs took the Afghans on and pushed them back.

But they kiss Sikh and Hindu Punjabi kuna, but curse and be racist to Punjabi Muslims. Munafiqeen.

If Pakistanis had even an iota of Shame this video would have already triggered mass riots. We need to learn a thing or two from Indians, they don't tolerate this sort of nonsense at all
it is foolish to get involved without knowing what exactly transpired
Afghanistan is a ccountry based on ethnicity while Pakistan is a country based on religion.

put 150 million Nigerian Muslims in Pakistan. you can see how far religious bonds go

I can but how do I get you a MP4 file?

Only way is to upload on YouTube and share a link. Unless a Mod can connect us vis private chat. @Irfan Baloch

I'll tell you

Pashtuns/Afghans lost significant amount of territory to Ranjit Singh and Hari Singh Nalwa and somehow someway they view Pakjabis as the torchbearer to him. Of course, ethnonationalists also fueled the flames of fire. Hence, Afghans use "Punjabi" as an insult. They also say "tor makh Punjabi" (black faced Punjabi) as an insult as well. "Tor kwana" (black a**) is used also.

One example is this

And I will be honest, I've never faced any kind of racism or discrimination from another Pakistani lmao. You also have to know that Afghanistan is a ccountry based on ethnicity while Pakistan is a country based on religion. Ethnic politics don't work here. Hence, young urban crowd is inter marrying. I personally don't give a f where someone in Pakistan is from, seems like Afghan Pashtuns care more than us Pak Pashtuns.

But they kiss Sikh and Hindu Punjabi kuna, but curse and be racist to Punjabi Muslims. Munafiqeen.

Thanks for the info. Didn’t think the hate was to this level and honestly on a stupid point as well due to a Punjabi crew taking their land and handing them their ***, which has nothing todo with modern day Pakistan.

I have never personally seen ethic politics in Pakistan except from the Bhutto kutta Kan Dan playing Sindh card all the time but even that I don’t see having much effect these days either.

Didn’t think the hate was to this level and honestly on a stupid point as well due to a Punjabi crew taking their land and handing them their ***, which has nothing todo with modern day Pakistan.

And has nothing to do with Punjabi Muslims.

I have never personally seen ethic politics in Pakistan except from the Bhutto kutta Kan Dan playing Sindh card all the time but even that I don’t see having much effect these days either.

The effect of ethnic politics can be seen in diaspora and general discourse in a country. If you see people regularly insulting other ethnicities and have problems on whether "certain candidates" can appeal to a "certain demographic". We don't really have that. Our neighbor does tho.
put 150 million Nigerian Muslims in Pakistan. you can see how far religious bonds go

Pakistanis and Afghans are relatively native to the land they live. But it is a fact, that the two countries were made for different purposes.

Mirpuris are savage fighters

Even blacks in prison don't mess with Mirpuris in there

Many however have nowadays joined local fight clubs and boxing rings

Don't even talk about blacks. They are cowards of highest degree, only attack you if they have numerical advantage.
In my younger age, me and my mates used to make hay against them in South London. Pussy cats they are.

You reap what you sow. After US/NATO stint in Afghanistan this is the outcome. The US/NATO has managed to further poison relations between Afghanistan and Pakistan. Now the Afghans will find out that their anti-Pakistan stance has no place in our country. I hope the US/NATO is watching this.

Bro the funniest sh*t I ever seen lately is that Afghans are crying that Pak Pashtuns aren't peddling their propaganda. We didn't want to join you after 1947, what makes you think we want to join you guys now 😂

Back
Top Bottom