What's new

Afghans ganged up on a Pakistani Pashtun in Saudi Arabia

The latest update of this case is it has been escalated to the embassy and police report has been filed against those goons. Now its a matter of time when they will rot in jail and pay the damages to the guy. One broken tooth fine was 2000 Riyals 15 years ago and I m sure it will be tripled by now plus deportation.

They should find out who these guys are and go after them one by one. It’s what we Pakistanis did after 9/11.

If Pakistanis had even an iota of Shame this video would have already triggered mass riots. We need to learn a thing or two from Indians, they don't tolerate this sort of nonsense at all

we are human, dont compare us with animals, Pakistanis will not act like animals

Don’t know if I heard wrong. But one Afghan was saying go back to your country and I’m thinking nigga you a refugee while he’s a citizen and you can’t speak proper English.

Bro I was talking to this Afghan girl a couple days ago and she brings up politics. She starts telling me how Punjabis are the fault for the way her country is in and how Punjabis "steal culture" and are "self hating" and they "brainwash" me for not "going against the state"

I straight up told her that the average Pakjabi probably isn't aware of the vast amount of diversity and culture there is in Pakistan, moreso the average Pakistani isn't aware either. Even then I told her that the notion of them "stealing culture" is absurd cuz all of the top desi hits and top ABCD songs are literally in Punjabi. Look at AP Dhillon for example.

She goes "yea I listen to AP Dhillon and Karan Aujila" too :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

These people are far beyond saving. I have no idea what these people across the Durrand Line are fed, but bro the amount of pride and arrogance and double standards is horrendous. Hey, at least their nammak haram antics are getting exposed!

Last Tuesday Afghans tried it also in the UK in a town called Luton and ended up in Hospital . The video is too graphic to be shown.

Luton fight: Man suffers life-changing injuries in mass brawl
Published2 days ago
Police at crime scene
IMAGE COPYRIGHTSOUTH BEDS NEWS AGENCY
image captionRoads were closed in the aftermath of the fight
A man suffered life-changing injuries and four others were hurt in a mass brawl involving men with knives, machetes and bats, police said.
Six men were arrested following the fight in Dunstable Road, Luton, which happened at about 00:45 BST on Tuesday.
One was arrested on suspicion of attempted murder and five on suspicion of violent disorder.
Bedfordshire Police said it would "not tolerate" this type of "appalling violence" in the town.
Police at crime scene
image captionThe mass brawl involved men with knives, machetes and bats
Det Sgt Ryan Barnes said: "This was a scene of appalling violence involving multiple people fighting and causing deliberate harm to one and other, and we will not tolerate this type of violent activity in Luton.
"We have arrested six men in connection with the disorder, but we believe there are many others involved so we are urging anyone with information to come forward so we can identify those involved in this deplorable incident."

Police at crime scene
image captionPolice have asked people not to share videos circulating on social media
Labour councillor Hazel Simmons, leader of Luton Council, said she was "utterly appalled and saddened" to hear of the "dreadful outbreak of violence", which happened during Eid.
"Such behaviour is completely unacceptable at any time, but it is especially distasteful that it has taken place at the time of an important celebration for so many throughout Luton," she said.
"An incident such as this not only serves to give our town and its population a bad name, but increases our resolve to clamp down on all violent crime.
"Our residents do not deserve to experience this and we will do all we can to ensure people's peaceful lives are not threatened in any way."
Police said five out of the six men arrested required hospital treatment, and two are still there.
The man arrested on suspicion of attempted murder was in his 20s.

Four of the men arrested on suspicion of violent disorder were also in their 20s, while the other was in his 40s.

Bro I was talking to this Afghan girl a couple days ago and she brings up politics. She starts telling me how Punjabis are the fault for the way her country is in and how Punjabis "steal culture" and are "self hating" and they "brainwash" me for not "going against the state"

I straight up told her that the average Pakjabi probably isn't aware of the vast amount of diversity and culture there is in Pakistan, moreso the average Pakistani isn't aware either. Even then I told her that the notion of them "stealing culture" is absurd cuz all of the top desi hits and top ABCD songs are literally in Punjabi. Look at AP Dhillon for example.

She goes "yea I listen to AP Dhillon and Karan Aujila" too :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

These people are far beyond saving. I have no idea what these people across the Durrand Line are fed, but bro the amount of pride and arrogance and double standards is horrendous. Hey, at least their nammak haram antics are getting exposed!

Oh yar, I thought it was only me they’ll pop of random Pajeet artists and when you tellem you don’t listen to this garbage they’ll give you a blank stare as if you were just dropped from heaven.

The Punjabi shamming I don’t even know how this started and people need to realize even in Pakistan it’s just a God damn name and nothing more, your either Pakistanite or not their is no in between. I personally never cared if a dude is from Sindh, Baluch, Punjab or KP as long your loyalty is to the state of Pakistan and it’s Armed Forces that symbolize its nation.

These people need to be assimilated for good. I’m not opposed of taking over territory West of the Durand Line. They have lost their way.

They dislike Punjabis becuase the Sikhs took the Afghans on and pushed them back.

Indians are literally cowardly in the UK

Skinheads use to attack Indians just for fun access Britain for generations

They considered Indians as a weak and servile race

It was the Pakistani Mirpuris who stopped the skinheads in the 70s, 80s, 90s

The riots in Birmingham and Bradford were the worse in Britain
Not true dont make things up I'm a punjabi who grew up then . The punjabis from both sides of the border used to get together with other anti racist groups and have it out with the national front . When you say skinheads attack Indians they attack all races. Sikhs and muslims used to get in Van's and have it out my cha cha did 3 years in prison because of these fights In the 80s the national front did a march in gravesend and got battered. This the last comment I'm going to make on this punjabis from both sides and others from south Asia would fight . Attacks happened but they were coward skinheads that gang up on the weak . I grew up in a white area and punjabis be it sikh or muslim would not take being called a p word . Growing up in those times was hard but my dad brought us up to never take shit His advice to us when going to school used to be dont take it and sons of jatts dont come home after being beaten up I can only speak for the Indian punjabis and pakistani punjabis none took it . But there was always a chance you could get it if on your own and they in group but you go down fighting .

Not true dont make things up I'm a punjabi who grew up then . The punjabis from both sides of the border used to get together with other anti racist groups and have it out with the national front . When you say skinheads attack Indians they attack all races. Sikhs and muslims used to get in Van's and have it out my cha cha did 3 years in prison because of these fights In the 80s the national front did a march in gravesend and got battered. This the last comment I'm going to make on this punjabis from both sides and others from south Asia would fight . Attacks happened but they were coward skinheads that gang up on the weak . I grew up in a white area and punjabis be it sikh or muslim would not take being called a p word . Growing up in those times was hard but my dad brought us up to never take shit His advice to us when going to school used to be dont take it and sons of jatts dont come home after being beaten up I can only speak for the Indian punjabis and pakistani punjabis none took it . But there was always a chance you could get it if on your own and they in group but you go down fighting .
Anything you can tell about other South Asians? Gujaratis, bengalis etc?

Anything you can tell about other South Asians? Gujaratis, bengalis etc?
We had mostly punjabis in my school 2 thirds indian punjabi the others pakistani punjabis we all got on including our parents . My cha cha dad and the pakistani punjabis would get in Van's and go confront the national front . At school we had one gujrati friend he was a maniac died of liver faliure in his 30s but he used to stand with us. Bengalis fight in groups aswell you cant label some people as tough and others as weak each community had nutters . But our area mostly punjabi community now we got more south indians here but then not so many

Oh yar, I thought it was only me they’ll pop of random Pajeet artists and when you tellem you don’t listen to this garbage they’ll give you a blank stare as if you were just dropped from heaven.

The Punjabi shamming I don’t even know how this started and people need to realize even in Pakistan it’s just a God damn name and nothing more, your either Pakistanite or not their is no in between. I personally never cared if a dude is from Sindh, Baluch, Punjab or KP as long your loyalty is to the state of Pakistan and it’s Armed Forces that symbolize its nation.

These people need to be assimilated for good. I’m not opposed of taking over territory West of the Durand Line. They have lost their way.
This Punjabi script is taken from the East Pakistan book. It has India written all over it. When I watch old archives of Bengalis, and hearing them speak, it sound exactly sometimes verbatim to how PTM and Afghan types speak. When you guys get to watch the documentary you'll notice the similarity.

This Punjabi script is taken from the East Pakistan book. It has India written all over it. When I watch old archives of Bengalis, and hearing them speak, it sound exactly sometimes verbatim to how PTM and Afghan types speak. When you guys get to watch the documentary you'll notice the similarity.

can you link us some videos. Since I’m not familiar with this as much.

Mirpuris are savage fighters

Even blacks in prison don't mess with Mirpuris in there

Many however have nowadays joined local fight clubs and boxing rings

Back
Top Bottom