What's new

Afghans ganged up on a Pakistani Pashtun in Saudi Arabia

According to the post, the person's name is Gul Khan (pashto is not my language, i don't know if it literally means name is gul khan), who is a Pakistani pashtun and spoke "bad" about Afghans and Afghanistan.

Gul Khan isn 't his name

Gul Khan is a slur used by Afghans against Pakistani Pashtuns who don't hate Pakistan and don't support PTM.
What do you mean by mass riots? Do you want Pakistanis to lynch Afghan immigrants?

Yes
Pakistan carries legacy of Indus valley civilization. The people are civilized and you can see in the culture. We regard our guests; and not so quite friendly with people who come with malintent. History of Punjab, KPK, Balochistan is filled with such examples. 70-80 percent population of Pakistan is ethnically warrior class, for thousands of years buffered South Asia from invaders from west. And even that didn't turn the people in to savages due to strong culture; says much about Pakistanis; and this should not be mistaken as non aggression.

Stop with this martial race theory bs

So every time there is a criminal act you want Pakistanis to do mass rioting, are you a d!ckhead?

Simeone has got to pay for these 2 lost decades.

People need to vent out their anger.

Take the noble task that is India

still intoxicated, I see. on a binge, are we?
Stop clinging to the past we need to focus on today and tomorrow. We have a pacifist PM , lets see how it plays out. Afghans are on a rampage, we need to hold tight and make strategic contributions. Rash engagement will only lead to one outcome and that is more chaos and anarchy and Pakistan getting involved in something we won't be able to get out of easily.

Well these illegitimate sons of Russians learn many things from their Masters Indians, Indians just like dogs attack in hordes and so does these scums, so as i say in another threat... Indians tu Indians, Indians ke kutte bhi Indians.

Simeone has got to pay
Stop clinging to the past we need to focus on today and tomorrow. We have a pacifist PM , lets see how it plays out. Afghans are on a rampage, we need to hold tight and make strategic contributions. Rash engagement will only lead to one outcome and that is more chaos and anarchy and Pakistan getting involved in something we won't be able to get out of easily.
I must be getting real old. this post is not making a lick of sense to me

first of all it is not clear that victim showed in video clip is a paksitani or afghani .... then purpose of their fight is also unclear ... when and where this incident took place no one knows.... does victim reported police or incase of a paksitani he informed embassy ??? no one has any info about it our entire discussion is based upon the opinion of one person who uploaded the video one twitter .... however if the victim proved to be a pakistani then our embassy should play its role its a simple case and culprits should be punished according to local laws or else those who are living in gulf know very well pakistani pathan are a hard nut to crack they gather up all together and fight together even they live together in one villa like 10 or 20 and i saw many similar incidents where they went behind their target and beat them and run away later deported due to that

Sorry i have a latin auto correct. Thanks for the laugh though

The PM has every right to be a pacifist. How long can he withstand the pressure from extreme left or extreme right is no brainer.

His policies have not been pacifist in nature either though woefully orchestrated.

The latest update of this case is it has been escalated to the embassy and police report has been filed against those goons. Now its a matter of time when they will rot in jail and pay the damages to the guy. One broken tooth fine was 2000 Riyals 15 years ago and I m sure it will be tripled by now plus deportation.

Back
Top Bottom