What's new

Featured Afghanistan stampede kills 11 Afghan women and 1 Male seeking Pakistani visas to leave country

Why are we allowing this many Afghans to come to Pakistan amidst a pandemic? I support Imran Khan, but I think he is too lenient on the Afghans - my only real quarrel with him.

Well, not along go people used to just walk across the border, till kabul regime allowed its territory to be used by India to spread terrorism in Pakistan. Atleast we got visa regime now. And I don't think everyone will be allowed in, that's why we are issuing visas.

Hope this will knock sense into the Kabul regime and act as a restraint towards their support to India.

Nothing to do with the accident but they are letting in people who hate Pakistan.
they hate us, so why come to Pakistan ?

There might be moles and rats among the people willing to come here but not all of them are haters. The fact is, many of those tribes and families bears the brunt of norther alliance just because they did fight beside Pakistan against USSR invasion. Not everyone hates Pakistan... Not everyone my dears.

Innalillahi wainalrajioun. Horrible. My condolences to the families.

I feel bad for the Afghan citizens but this is the very same Pakistan they hate and yet want Visa for Pakistan?

Seriously.....majority of Afghans DO NOT hate Pakistan!

PDF needs to get out of this biased mindset. Yes some do......literally every minority from every country does....as is the case in reverse...

Do we care? Should we care? Does that justify us not helping Afghans? Nope.
There might be moles and rats among the people willing to come here but not all of them are haters. The fact is, many of those tribes and families bears the brunt of norther alliance just because they did fight beside Pakistan against USSR invasion. Not everyone hates Pakistan... Not everyone my dears.

You should start handing out warning and then bans to anyone that spews too much hatred against Afghans. I see this mindset rampant on PDF...

@peagle why dude....why....why the haha emoji on the OP?

Many Pakistani's hate America and the West but still want Visa's to go there. Millions more Pakistani's have migrated to the West.

True, but does the Pakistani Govt support terrorist groups inside US?
Does Pakistan claim Virginia, Michigan, Florida etc as Pakistani territory?
Did Pakistan ever refuse to accept the reality of US?

PDF needs to get out of this biased mindset. Yes some do......literally every minority from every country does....as is the case in reverse...

You should start handing out warning and then bans to anyone that spews too much hatred against Afghans. I see this mindset rampant on PDF...

Facts are facts.
Afghans made their intentions very clear when they refused to recognize Pakistan and sided with India when hindus and sikhs committed genocide against muslims.

For them loy afghanistan is more important than a religious bond. Hence, Pakistan is under no obligation to display a feeling of islamic brotherhood towards them unlike Turkey or Malaysia.

Last edited:
Feel sorry for the people of Afghanistan. They used to freely enter Pakistan for business and health issues. If their govt. would not have exported indian sponsored terrisom to Pak they would not have to suffer this. I hope some sense develops into them.

Facts are facts.
Afghans made their intentions very clear when they refused to recognize Pakistan and sided with India when hindus and sikhs committed genocide against muslims.

Afghan government versus the Afghan people. Remember the difference whenever putting forth the above fact.

Enmity with the Afghan people will not lead us anywhere.

should i cry or laugh at this?
Many Pakistani's hate America and the West but still want Visa's to go there. Millions more Pakistani's have migrated to the West.
The difference between Pakistanis in west and Afganis in Pakistan is that the Pakistanis abide by the rules where as afgoni act like bunch of animals.

I am really shocked when things can be easily managed through scheduling (online where possible otherwise telephonic), even in our cities at NADRA and passport offices. even in pakistan when going for NIC or Passport you end up wasting a full day (and get the job done if lucky) because of poorly managed services. each and every office can easily calculate their capacity and number of processing per day and plan in accordance with that capacity.

Such a shame

We need ecplore e visas for medical purposes

Before people of punjan and sindh start ...kpkand baluchistan economy depends upon trade & movement

All Afghan refugees without exception need to be deported back to Afghanistan ASAP. They're nothing but a burden and trouble for Pakistan. Kick them all out, we need a citizenship amendment act like they did in India. Any Pashtun that can't prove he or she was born in Pakistan will be dropped at the Afghan border.
Trust me, you don't want more Afghans, they bring nothing but problems to society. They bring drugs and crime. They're violent, uncivilized nuisance. Pakistani prisons in Punjab province are full of Afghans and Pashtuns, and I assume it's the same in Sindh.

Pakistan and Afghanistan should be one country. But that will take Pakistan back decades. No easy solution for this issue.

Pakistan and Afghanistan should be one country. But that will take Pakistan back decades. No easy solution for this issue.

If Afghans were rational they would jump at the opportunity to become a province of Pakistan, but pride prevents them from doing what is intelligent.

Have you been on platforms like Youtube, Facebook, and TikTok? Afghans spew hate on Pakistani-related videos without reason. Using words like "Dhalkhor", or claiming Pashtun-Pakistani singers, or claiming Pakistani-Pashtun land as their own.

Back
Top Bottom