What's new

Afghanistan-Pakistan border war(s) in the 60s?

Not Pukhtoons - Terrorists follow that !

Pukhtoons are the victim here & he is a racist guy so no point wasting our time on him !
Lol kis kis ko samjao gey k pakhtun dehshatgard nahi hey. @Areesh post solidify my claim. Due to strict forum rules and fear of infraction, members here cant express their true and genuine feelings for pashtuns. But i dont blame them, i saw it comings years ago when taliban emerged in pakistan.
@Areesh the first suicide bombings in pakistan were done by pakistani faujis against indian tanks in sialkot. And let me remind you that big portion of suicide bombings are done by sectarian outfits of punjab. I do not condone it, this phenomena is rejected by 99% of pakhtuns...those few thousands who are doing it are declared "terrorists" by the state. And for this terrorism ISI is directly responsible.

And how many pashtuns are not loyal to pakistan? What is your definition of patriotism?
You hate JUI and JI, yet they are loyal to pakistan....they are dominated by pashtuns specially JUI-F, do you consider them patriotic pakistanis?
Reject and exclude me as an afghani but tell me which pakistani pakhtun in his right mind would accept the blames of terrorism, drugs, bacha bazi, insults-thrown-at-their-women by you people?
I am a mild-mannered man, the fact is my pakhtun people are very short of tempers, they would reply back with the insults and name callings in the same tone, no matter how much patriotic and loyal pakistanis are they.
There are a number of Pashtoon members here, and they must have gone through your posts and of those who appose you. So far no one has supported you, and apposed those poster who disagree with you. This is because those Pashtoon members know that they are not being ridiculed, it is you who is being ridiculed. And actually it is not you who we ridicule, we ridicule your racist attitude, and your mentality of considering every non-Pashtoon an inferior human, and an inferior Muslim. Though I know this disease (holier-than-thou) you have primarily acquired from tablighi jamaat, whose members consider themselves to be superior Muslims. In fact this mad-mullah disease (derived from mad cow disease) is endemic in all so-called religious or politico-religious parties.

I or a majority of Pakistanis for that matter, have nothing against Afghan refugees. They want to live in Pakistan, by all means, though it has cost us a lot over past 33 years. At any rate, they are Muslims, and we should help them. However, they live and prosper in Pakistan but work against Pakistan, that is not acceptable.

An regarding JI/JUI, no I do not consider them patriotic Pakistanis because majority of their member's allegiance is with Afghanistan, and not Pakistan. That is why I consider them a threat and place them in the same category as TTP or other terrorist organization. TTP or its affiliates are terrorists, but those who have produced them (JI/JUI) and openly and covertly supporting them are as much terrorist and a threat to Pakistan's security.

@Areesh the first suicide bombings in pakistan were done by pakistani faujis against indian tanks in sialkot.
You seems to have no limit for ignorance. First of all, this claim is unfounded. There is no documented proof which supports this claim. Its more like an urban legend in the wake of 1965 Indo-Pakistan war.

Secondly, if somewhere along the border, something like this did indeed happen, it happened to defend Pakistan. What these terrorist are defending?

Are you high on something today?

There are a number of Pashtoon members here, and they must have gone through your posts and of those who appose you. So far no one has supported you, and apposed those poster who disagree with you. This is because those Pashtoon members know that they are not being ridiculed, it is you who is being ridiculed. And actually it is not you who we ridicule, we ridicule your racist attitude, and your mentality of considering every non-Pashtoon an inferior human, and an inferior Muslim. Though I know this disease (holier-than-thou) you have primarily acquired from tablighi jamaat, whose members consider themselves to be superior Muslims. In fact this mad-mullah disease (derived from mad cow disease) is endemic in all so-called religious or politico-religious parties.

I or a majority of Pakistanis for that matter, have nothing against Afghan refugees. They want to live in Pakistan, by all means, though it has cost us a lot over past 33 years. At any rate, they are Muslims, and we should help them. However, they live and prosper in Pakistan but work against Pakistan, that is not acceptable.

An regarding JI/JUI, no I do not consider them patriotic Pakistanis because majority of their member's allegiance is with Afghanistan, and not Pakistan. That is why I consider them a threat and place them in the same category as TTP or other terrorist organization. TTP or its affiliates are terrorists, but those who have produced them (JI/JUI) and openly and covertly supporting them are as much terrorist and a threat to Pakistan's security.
Yet the same "patriotic" pakhtuns voted JUI in 70s and 2002 for provincial governaments. Do you respect those votes of pakistani pakhtuns?
They also voted to " traitor" ANP in 2008 and now to party of taliban khan. By your standards we all pakhtuns are traitors, namak-haram, ahsan-faramosh

Yet the same "patriotic" pakhtuns voted JUI in 70s and 2002 for provincial governaments. Do you respect those votes of pakistani pakhtuns?
They also voted to " traitor" ANP in 2008 and now to party of taliban khan. By your standards we all pakhtuns are traitors, namak-haram, ahsan-faramosh
You are an Afghan, and we do not equate you with Pakistani Pashtoon. Yes, those of you who live and prosper in Pakistan and sing Afghanistan, and work against the very existence and security of Pakistan are bey sharam, bay ghairat, ahsan faramaosh, namak haraam, and mohsin kush. There is a reason why your own homeland has turned into a wasteland, a rat hole. It is because you Afghans are not loyal to yourself, you are up for sale to everybody who pay you most. This is your history, and you cant deny this. Fix your attitude rater than crying self pity.

@Pak-one

You did not answer me would you prefer we do away with the border? :pop:
I am not aggressively vocal against durand line, but i would definately raise my voice when attempts will be made to fence and mine it. Right now it is just a non-existant lakeer, we wont allow it to become a berlin wall. Right now Stretagically its in the interest of pakhtuns to lie in two countries due to these wars. If some how pakhtuns of both countries groom in education, progress and development and mature up as a nation then they should unite and extend their superiority and rule over punjab and sind.....may be by any chance they are the armies of imam mehdi as mentioned in the hadith....so i justify attempts of pakhtuns to establish dominance over the region beyond attock in the future.....

I am not aggressively vocal against durand line, but i would definately raise my voice when attempts will be made to fence and mine it. Right now it is just a non-existant lakeer, we wont allow it to become a berlin wall. Right now Stretagically its in the interest of pakhtuns to lie in two countries due to these wars. If some how pakhtuns of both countries groom in education, progress and development and mature up as a nation then they should unite and extend their superiority and rule over punjab and sind.....may be by any chance they are the armies of imam mehdi as mentioned in the hadith....so i justify attempts of pakhtuns to establish dominance over the region beyond attock in the future.....

o_Oo_O

Marwat, you will descend into your grave taking this dream with you. InshaAllah. You are digging up a hole for those who helped you, fed you, and sheltered you. You think you will get away with this mentality and anti-Pakistan ambitions? You belong to tablighi jamaat, but I swear upon Allah, Islam has not gone beyond your (or those who you praise such as TTP terrorists) throat, which reminds me of a hadith sahih.

Narrated 'Ali:

No doubt I heard Allah's Apostle saying, "During the last days there will appear some young foolish people who will say the best words but their faith will not go beyond their throats (i.e. they will have no faith) and will go out from (leave) their religion as an arrow goes out of the game. So, where-ever you find them, kill them, for who-ever kills them shall have reward on the Day of Resurrection." Sahih Bukhari. Volume 9, Book 84, Number 64:

Mods: Please take note of this.

Last edited:
Marwat, you will descend into your grave taking this dream with you. InshaAllah.

Mods: Please take note of this.

Apparently he would not want Pakistan and Afghanistan to unite rather he wants Pashtuns to subjugate everyone else, so the Durand line is not really a border issue rather a power issue based on ethnic hatred. :rolleyes:

Apparently he would not want Pakistan and Afghanistan to unite rather he wants Pashtuns to subjugate everyone else, so the Durand line is not really a border issue rather a power issue based on ethnic hatred. :rolleyes:
You are right. Thats exactly what this moron is envisioning or dreaming.

Imam Mehdi's Army will be composed of these Afghan londey baaz, and bacha baaz. KambakhtoN ko sharam bhi nahiN aati aisi bakwaas kartey.

Last edited:
You are proud of the fact that pathans of pakistan rejected Afghans yet you are calling them bachabaz, terrorists, chars-farosh, people-who-treat-their-women-worse-than-kuta..........

Our Pathans do have evils, pretty much all what i said. Then again it is still very little and restricted in Pakistan compared to your glorious Afghan. All ethnicities have evils and commit heinous crimes but the downright audacity to make it your culture? This only seen in Afghani Pukhtoons. Maybe it is the lawlessness or maybe it is the illiteracy, or maybe it is the primitive narrow mindedness. Who knows.

Last edited:
Our Pathans do have evils, pretty much all what i said. Then again it is still very little and restricted in Pakistan compared to your glorious Afghan. All ethnicities have evils and commit heinous crimes but the downright audacity to make it your culture? This only seen in Afghani Pukhtoons. Maybe it is the lawlessness or maybe it is the illiteracy, or maybe it is the primitive narrow mindedness. Who knows.
get off your high horse
I have observed bigotry, narrow-mindedness and backwardness in true sense in rural punjab and sindh.
I have observed grave worshiping in punjab...men and women doing sajda to graves...it is shirk
I read and hear about high rates and epidemics of rapes, gang-rapes, child-rapes in punjab....graves are digged and even dead bodies are not spared.
Punjab is notorious for highest cases of domestic violence...women are burned with fire by their husbands.
High cases of throwing acid on faces of women. Punjab governament had to ban selling of acid.
Curse of feudalism in punjab and sindh. Mazara are kept like slaves.
Karokari of sindh. Women are killed by mob on mere blame.
Mob justice in punjab and karachi. You wont observe it in pakhtunkhwa.
Punjab police entering into houses of poor and raping them...you wont see police like this in pakhtunkhwa.
Pir faqeers and qadris involved in raping kids and impregnating childless women...our ulemas are not like this.
The list is long , we would get rid of our evils while you people should do some thing about above mentioned evils.

He calls himself tablighi. Look at the hatred he has for other ethnicities. One can only guess what type of tabligh he would be doing. A typical jahil tablighi who has read nothing but a few books of fazails (though does not appear he has even read those), which also did not go beyond his throat.

Last edited:
You are right. Thats exactly what this moron is envisioning or dreaming.

Imam Mehdi's Army will be composed of these Afghan londey baaz, and bacha baaz. KambakhtoN ko sharam bhi nahiN aati aisi bakwaas kartey.
There is no nation in this region with such religous fervour and love for jihad as pashtuns so i believe pashtuns must be the unstoppable army of khorasan.....khorasan is historical name of afghanistan.....

get off your high horse
I have observed bigotry, narrow-mindedness and backwardness in true sense in rural punjab and sindh.
I have observed grave worshiping in punjab...men and women doing sajda to graves...it is shirk
I read and hear about high rates and epidemics of rapes, gang-rapes, child-rapes in punjab....graves are digged and even dead bodies are not spared.
Punjab is notorious for highest cases of domestic violence...women are burned with fire by their husbands.
High cases of throwing acid on faces of women. Punjab governament had to ban selling of acid.
Curse of feudalism in punjab and sindh. Mazara are kept like slaves.
Karokari of sindh. Women are killed by mob on mere blame.
Mob justice in punjab and karachi. You wont observe it in pakhtunkhwa.
Punjab police entering into houses of poor and raping them...you wont see police like this in pakhtunkhwa.
Pir faqeers and qadris involved in raping kids and impregnating childless women...our ulemas are not like this.
The list is long , we would get rid of our evils while you people should do some thing about above mentioned evils.
are u high or what buy some hashish from afghani and stop spreding BS (i have been to punjab to sindh ot baluchistan , to Mars to Pluto enough of ur bullshit)

Back
Top Bottom