What's new

Afghanistan-Pakistan border war(s) in the 60s?

Jo aik pakhtun bhai ko dosray pakhtun bhai sey kafir angraiz ki kainchi hoi durand lakeer par alaida karta hey, uska islamic teachings sey koi wasta nahi

Islam mein Nasal Parasti aur Qaum Parasti ko Jahiliyat ki elamat samjhaa jataa hai aur waisee bhi yeh line Pukhtoon Bhai nei apni Jaan bachaneiii keh liyee khud kinchwaa deiii thiii so when the Pakistani Pukhtoon shows him the middle finger he should get the point where a Pakistani Pukhtoon's Motherland is & just so you can get it through your thick skull once & for all 'it doesn't begin with an 'A' !

By the way by that logic maybe Afghanistan's borders with Tajikistan, Uzbeksitan & Iran should be dissolved as well aakhir eik Tajik ko Tajik seh aur eik Uzebk ko Uzbek seh aur yahan tuk eik Farsi bolneii walneiii ko eik aur Farsi bolneii waleiii seh yeh 'lakeeer' elaida kar rahii haiii ! :crazy:

Islam mein Nasal Parasti aur Qaum Parasti ko Jahiliyat ki elamat samjhaa jataa hai aur waisee bhi yeh line Pukhtoon Bhai nei apni Jaan bachaneiii keh liyee khud kinchwaa deiii thiii so when the Pakistani Pukhtoon shows him the middle finger he should get the point where a Pakistani Pukhtoon's Motherland is & just so you can get it through your thick skull once & for all 'it doesn't begin with an 'A' !

By the way by that logic maybe Afghanistan's borders with Tajikistan, Uzbeksitan & Iran should be dissolved as well aakhir eik Tajik ko Tajik seh aur eik Uzebk ko Uzbek seh aur yahan tuk eik Farsi bolneii walneiii ko eik aur Farsi bolneii waleiii seh yeh 'lakeeer' elaida kar rahii haiii ! :crazy:
And what about your watan-parasti?
I dont worship my qaum like you worship your nation(pakistani), pashtun is my identity and according to Quran this identity distinguishes me from you. I never claimed superiority over punjabis on the basis of skin colour, height etc , but i do give extra marks to pashtuns for religousity, they are atleast not bidaati.
The fact is all racist jokes and racist stereotypes that punjabis have about us, is unislamic and true racism.
And one last time dont try to teach islam to a pakhtun, tum tou nimaz bi nahi parhtay

I dont worship my qaum like you worship your nation(pakistani), pashtun is my identity and according to Quran this identity distinguishes me from you. I never claimed superiority over punjabis on the basis of skin colour, height etc , but i do give extra marks to pashtuns for religousity, they are atleast not bidaati.
The fact is all racist jokes and racist stereotypes that punjabis have about us, is unislamic and true racism.
And one last time dont try to teach islam to a pakhtun, tum tou nimaz bi nahi parhtay

There is no Watan Parasti on my part because my 'Watan' is built around the notion keh 'Hum loggg Musalmaan hain isss liyee Eik Qaum hain' !

There is a difference between identifying with one's identity aur qaumiyat ka tashakus nasal parasti peh karnaa !

Punjabis don't have any racist jokes or racist stereotypes about you but I can understand that its very hard for a racist like yourself to confuse harmless banter for 'racist jokes'; if someone cracks a jokes about Punjabis or Butts I don't go ape-sh*t on them because a Joke is a Joke !

I won't try to teach Islam to Pukhtoons for they don't need to know that but a racist fellow like yourself who claims to offer his namaz on one hand & yet sticks to narrow tribalism that Islam came to end makes me laugh !

Khair enough of this its not as if you're ever going to understand any of this & when a person tries to correct you tou 'haii bichareiii Pukhtoon' ki rant shuru kar deitaaa even if someone is addressing 'YOU' & not 'Pukhtoons'; so Qalu Salam !

They(pukhtoons) staunchly follow the biggest and the worst biddat in Islam. The suicide bombings.

@Armstrong

Kiyun bhai?? Ab yeh rona shuru kar dai ga kai main nai pakhtoonon ko gali di hai. :D

They(pukhtoons) staunchly follow the biggest and the worst biddat in Islam. The suicide bombings.

@Armstrong

Kiyun bhai?? Ab yeh rona shuru kar dai ga kai main nai pakhtoonon ko gali di hai. :D

Not Pukhtoons - Terrorists follow that !

Pukhtoons are the victim here & he is a racist guy so no point wasting our time on him !

I have seen real jahilya in rural punjab during my tablighi tours. Mashallah my pashtun brothers are islamizing your punjab back through tabligh just like we did centuries before.
And swati pashtun tribe introduced islam into your kashmir....so dont try to become our "baap"
Cant really believe that these arrogant comments are coming from a Tablighi. Does this kind of Islam you proseltyze? Reading of Islam did no good to you? You are still surrounded with ethnic and lingual parochialism? Do you remember the last sermon of Muhammad (PBUH) where he totally negated the concept of parochialism by saying that neither an Arab has preference over an Ajam nor an Ajam over an Arab, but Taqwa. Boy I am shocked. إِنَّا لِلّهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعونَ

Please read carefully:

يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا كُونُوا قَوَّامِينَ لِلَّهِ شُهَدَاءَ بِالْقِسْطِ وَلَا يَجْرِمَنَّكُمْ شَنَآنُ قَوْمٍ عَلَىٰ أَلَّا تَعْدِلُوا اعْدِلُوا هُوَ أَقْرَبُ لِلتَّقْوَىٰ وَاتَّقُوا اللَّهَ إِنَّ اللَّهَ خَبِيرٌ بِمَا تَعْمَلُونَ

Believers, be steadfast in your devotion to God, bearing witness to the truth in all equity. Never allow your hatred of any people to lead you away from justice. Be just, this is closer to righteousness. And remain God- fearing. Surely, God is aware of all that you do.. Surah al-Ma`idah 5:8.

Jo aik pakhtun bhai ko dosray pakhtun bhai sey kafir angraiz ki kainchi hoi durand lakeer par alaida karta hey, uska islamic teachings sey koi wasta nahi
Come on Marwat, be reasonable will you. We are living in 21st century, are we not? A lot of things have been changed since the ancient times. I admit that Durand's line is an issue, and it must be resolved once for all. If Afghans don't agree with it, what they should do? Should they not take this matter to the UN? Correct me if I am wrong but from 1947 until today, not one Afghan ruler took this matter to UN. Why not? Does this ring some bell?

Kaafir Angrez has also created several countries out of Hijaz, Iraq, and Shaam (Syria). Those living in those countries are any less Muslim than Pashtoon? Why they don't make hue and cry? It is not wise to consider Pashtoon better Muslim and ridiculing others. I don't think Pashtoons are doing any favor to themselves by sticking to their ancient times and mentality. Again, if you don't agree with Durand's line, please invoke awareness among your kins and ask them to take the matter to the UN. I am sure some solution will come out of it. If Pakistan can achieve peace by giving away entire FATA and KPK, it is still not an expensive deal.

Last edited:

You are truly a man stuck in the stone age. I haven't come across any Pakistani pukhtoon like you.
Though like yourself here, I'm sure there are those punjabi, baloch, Sindhi nationalists.

And what do you propose be done about it?

@Armstrong

u shouldnt generalize this curse with all pukhtoons
and this isnt true most sucide bombers in pakistan are done by tajeks and uzbaks
ignore pak one

Last edited:
Afghani, we fucked over Daud and his minions. They ran back on their heels, starved and literally their country went to shit from there on onwards. Pakistani Pathans kicked them out, what more could be worst. That ended the Pakhtunistan dreams. Now if you wanna stick to bullshit excuses biddat and what not, chars tum becho musalman hum buray. Aurton ko kutton se bhi badtr sulook karo musalman hum buray. Bomb tum phardo musalman hum buray. Rps 9 ke liye khandaan urdado musalman hum buray. Qatilon ko panah do musalman hum buray? Bachabazi tum karo musalman hum buray.

I'm generalizing but the fact of the matter is, i can point out a million plus flaws in your kind than you can in mine.

Our Pathans/Pukhtoons side with Pakistan. Yours dont even side with Afghanistan. Your country is so fucked you wont return there. Buzz off. Im tired of you BS.

Last edited:
@Armstrong
I have seen real jahilya in rural punjab during my tablighi tours. Mashallah my pashtun brothers are islamizing your punjab back through tabligh just like we did centuries before.
And swati pashtun tribe introduced islam into your kashmir....so dont try to become our "baap"

Obviously the onus of "islamizing" others has been put on your kind's shoulders, you guys being the most pious and the best Muslims and all. Wonder why then have your kind eaten dirt in all of history? Wonder why your innocent children still suffer the most? Wonder why then your women live little better than your cattle? Wonder how many times and for how long will you need to be beaten down into the ground to make you realize how utterly stupid your ways are? I'm still amazed at how, in this day and age, a people can be so utterly obtuse and helpless. Especially after what they've been through, again and again and again.

What you tout as "Islam" is one I shiver at the thought off. And then, like the good Muslim that you are, you allow yourself the audacity of a 'holier than thou' attitude. Irony doesn't even begin to explain it.

And go tell your kin to come take the Durand Line if you want it so bad. That is, if they can muster enough balls to fight face to face, like men. Instead of creeping in and attacking defenceless women and children from behind like the ungrateful cowards and snakes that they are. The Pakistani Pukhtoons are not your kind, they are men who honour their women, educate their children and love their country.

Last edited:

I agree no more Durand, Greater Pakistan inshAllah tell your brother across to not resist so we can right the historical wrong. :pop:

Afghani, we fucked over Daud and his minions. They ran back on their heels, starved and literally their country went to shit from there on onwards. Pakistani Pathans kicked them out, what more could be worst. That ended the Pakhtunistan dreams. Now if you wanna stick to bullshit excuses biddat and what not, chars tum becho musalman hum buray. Aurton ko kutton se bhi badtr sulook karo musalman hum buray. Bomb tum phardo musalman hum buray. Rps 9 ke liye khandaan urdado musalman hum buray. Qatilon ko panah do musalman hum buray? Bachabazi tum karo musalman hum buray.

I'm generalizing but the fact of the matter is, i can point out a million plus flaws in your kind than you can in mine.

Our Pathans/Pukhtoons side with Pakistan. Yours dont even side with Afghanistan. Your country is so fucked you wont return there. Buzz off. Im tired of you BS.
You are proud of the fact that pathans of pakistan rejected Afghans yet you are calling them bachabaz, terrorists, chars-farosh, people-who-treat-their-women-worse-than-kuta..........

You are proud of the fact that pathans of pakistan rejected Afghans yet you are calling them bachabaz, terrorists, chars-farosh, people-who-treat-their-women-worse-than-kuta..........
No, we respect our patriotic Pakistani Pashtoons, they are our brothers, we are one as a nation. We ridicule those who live and prosper in Pakistan and sing Afghanistan, those who are not loyal to Pakistan. We are every bit right in ridiculing them.

No, we respect our patriotic Pakistani Pashtoons, they are our brothers, we are one as a nation. We ridicule those who live and prosper in Pakistan and sing Afghanistan, those who are not loyal to Pakistan.
And how many pashtuns are not loyal to pakistan? What is your definition of patriotism?
You hate JUI and JI, yet they are loyal to pakistan....they are dominated by pashtuns specially JUI-F, do you consider them patriotic pakistanis?
Reject and exclude me as an afghani but tell me which pakistani pakhtun in his right mind would accept the blames of terrorism, drugs, bacha bazi, insults-thrown-at-their-women by you people?
I am a mild-mannered man, the fact is my pakhtun people are very short of tempers, they would reply back with the insults and name callings in the same tone, no matter how much patriotic and loyal pakistanis are they.

Back
Top Bottom