What's new

Afghanistan opens first ever train route

I think its the other way round.. Pakistan is not willing to leave Afghanistan alone...:)

This coming from a bharati?, very funny indeed. Look who's talking, the same people who can't keep their snotty noses out of others business. You bharatis should not even be in Afghanistan, unless you want to take in all of Pakistan's 5 million Afghan refuges?

They are doing the same thing in Syria as well..Most of the AQ is loyal to US, baring the OBL part and with him out...AQ is in firm relation once again!
AQ is AQ, a disgusting, extremist, terrorist organization. Shame on NATO and US for lying to the world and their own people. Hypocrites!

I'm sure the taliban are aware that a few key placed ied's can destroy this train line causing major disruption, a certain section in the ISI can take care of this train line with a simple phone call if they wish.

If such events occurred you can kiss goodbye to your sea route dreams via Iran.

FACT Afghanistan will always depend on Pakistan whether you like it or not, the connections Pakistan and afghanistan share can never be attained by bhartis no matter how many billions you spend.

And with this thinking Pakistan deserve the tag of most dangerous place on earth. Clean up your mind and you can clean up the mess.

It won't be long before the Taliban blow it up! Their reason for doing so would probably be that it goes against the tenets of Islam!! :cheesy:

Haha all these bharties are getting their knickers twisted again.

1) I didn't state anywhere in my intial post that i am against afghanistan developing, in fact i am in favour of this; bhartis will facilitate infrastructure that will ultimately benefit us reaching central asia.

My post merely stated that the train line can be taken care off if india uses it as a pawn against pakistan as contemplated by bhartis stating it would be a route for india to central asia, and less dependence on Pakistan. If bhartis have a brain the size of a peanut and can't work this out its not my fault.

Bharti numpties are in fact the ones that couldn't see it as a good sign for afghanistan, you all had to but in and think (read following in typical indian english accent) "india india india will have dis and then can do dhat. O and i forget pakistan will suffer from this"

Coming onto the Taliban "one mans freedom (occupation ) fighter is anothers terrorist" comprende.
FACT US has stated Taliban is not the enemy, Pakistan has had close relations with the taliban and will continue to do so. All governments have various entities through which they do business, be it a policital entity or an armed entity.

Bhartis your future in Afghanistan is only for a limited time, enjoy it while you can.

Mazar e Sharif is an interesting place..wait until the tracks start getting stolen for scrap! Talibans may never need to come to bomb this train..the fact that everyone execpt the Karzai gang views american presence as signs of foreign invasion will cause very bad luck for this train if it is ever to be used for NATO or US military cargo!

Buddy, why you whining. Shall I tell how, people stole abandoned wires from Lahore to Khanewal electrified rail lines.

Haha all these bharties are getting their knickers twisted again.

1) I didn't state anywhere in my intial post that i am against afghanistan developing, in fact i am in favour of this; bhartis will facilitate infrastructure that will ultimately benefit us reaching central asia.

My post merely stated that the train line can be taken care off if india uses it as a pawn against pakistan as contemplated by bhartis stating it would be a route for india to central asia, and less dependence on Pakistan. If bhartis have a brain the size of a peanut and can't work this out its not my fault.

Bharti numpties are in fact the ones that couldn't see it as a good sign for afghanistan, you all had to but in and think (read following in typical indian english accent) "india india india will have dis and then can do dhat. O and i forget pakistan will suffer from this"

Coming onto the Taliban "one mans freedom (occupation ) fighter is anothers terrorist" comprende.
FACT US has stated Taliban is not the enemy, Pakistan has had close relations with the taliban and will continue to do so. All governments have various entities through which they do business, be it a policital entity or an armed entity.

Bhartis your future in Afghanistan is only for a limited time, enjoy it while you can.

An act of taking care of an infrastructure in another country is a terrorist act. What you said and did not is not a subject of debate. It is quite clear. Now start pushing your peanut harder and get rid of that superiority complex. It has not done any good for anyone.

An act of taking care of an infrastructure in another country is a terrorist act. What you said and did not is not a subject of debate. It is quite clear. Now start pushing your peanut harder and get rid of that superiority complex. It has not done any good for anyone.

the indians promoted sabotage and terrorism in Bengla desh in the years leading up to 1971, just in case you forgot

the indians promoted sabotage and terrorism in Bengla desh in the years leading up to 1971, just in case you forgot

Meaningless digression. Why not stick to the topic here and open a new thread and I will address your hypothetical sabotage and then give you enough evidence from third party sources of what is the truth. History anyway is my strong point.

digression? well in some way yes. Meaningless?

putting things into perspectives is never meaningless.....being the historian that you are, perhaps you would agree with that, hai na?

ulta chor kotwal ko daantay

Back
Top Bottom