What's new

Afghanistan- India's subversive role

Status
Not open for further replies.
No they are atheists...they just ***k around....but evil ? yeah they are...:butcher:..but you got to prepare your she camels for that if you really want a baby camel worth Ghazwa-E-Hind.

Our camels would beat the crap out of your pathetic Indian camels.

Our camels are such manly animals they even infiltrate India and spy for the ISI.

@ truthseer

What's irked you so much ? Constantly farting from mouth . Stop acting like a dork yaar !

Indians will be conquered by mere animals that we send. If ISI was truly wise they would train a cow.

Our camels are such manly animals they even infiltrate India and spy for the ISI.
Tu kabhi dubara padta hai jo tu post karta hai....kuch bhi type kar diya.....:lol:

Camel ke piche sab haath dhoke piche pad gaye hain...:shout:

Hey but the pigeon sent by RAW told me that Khalifa Sir Zion Hamid Al-****** was waiting for a white Arbi horse and not a camel...which is true..? :-/.
Muaahahah, we tricked RAW with our Islamic ISI!

We'll nuke evil arrogant Zionist Indian Hitler Nazi atheist Hindus like you!

here come anothe laughter bomb..guys run..ghazwa -E-Hind has started and they are bomabrding us with their PJs. :rofl:

Hey but the pigeon sent by RAW told me that Khalifa Sir Zion Hamid Al-****** was waiting for a white Arbi horse and not a camel...which is true..? :-/.
Muaahahah, we tricked RAW with our Islamic ISI!

Indians will be conquered by mere animals that we send. If ISI was truly wise they would train a cow.

In other words, animals may do what the Pak mard-e-mujahids could not achieve in three wars...:lol:

Shows the calibre of the Pak mard-e-mujahids..

animals...I think you are right..thats what you always send and that what we always kill ;) ..we also captured some animals in thousands in the past..

We'll nuke evil arrogant Zionist Indian Hitler Nazi atheist Hindus like you!

At4MpZWCMAAL9D0.jpg:large

manly she camels you got ??? wow...you really have some knowledge and may be taste of pakistani she camels...lol....anywasy our camels dont care..as long as they get to do their job ;)
:

Indian Camel:
smiling_indian_camel-thumb-710x519-58.jpg

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Pakistani Camel:
A_Pakistani_with_his_camel_friend.jpg

Camels are manly???? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

are you crazzzy ? I didnt say nothing man....he said it ;)

I've gone over this argument with an Indian before. If you are implying that we are animals then that means that you worship us. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom