What's new

Afghanistan- India's subversive role

Status
Not open for further replies.
chai is pork eating atheist kaffir chinese invention..:confused:

Camel milk and its **** maybe halal arabic/islamic inventions.
Not just any camel, we have water kit powered camels. Coke is an evil Zionist atheist Hitler Nazi RAW CIA Mossad Blackwater Kafir Pork eating invention though!

Bhairava, I see what your Indian mind is trying to say. China and Pakistan have a bigger than mountains friendship, they're like brothers to us! Not like evil Zionist RAW Mossad Hitler Nazi Stalin Communist Atheist Hindu Democratic Secular Evil India

Cigarettes are what we'll drink when we go to the moon in our water kit space shuttle in an year
You don't drink Cigarettes, you smoke it.....and please stop posting these posts, its getting old and annoying.

tussi hooka le jao ji moon pe.chulha main bhej deti aan.
Yes, my PAKISTANI sister, send some Hookah for Jihad in space where evil Kafirs have already gone, we will crush them with our megatron nukes

tussi hooka le jao ji moon pe.chulha main bhej deti aan.
Yes, my PAKISTANI sister, send some Hookah for Jihad in space where evil Kafirs have already gone, we will crush them with our megatron nukes

You don't drink Cigarettes, you smoke it.....and please stop posting these posts, its getting old and annoying.
Of course, it's getting old for Indians. But when Zaid sir's camel is finally born, we will make it interesting!

!

will u get help from zaid hamid's colony on the moon for this work

will u get help from zaid hamid's colony on the moon for this work
Zaid Hamid is not on the moon yet, like I said his space going, light speed, super strong and Muslim camel hasn't been born yet. Inshaalah it will be born in a week or two

Zaid Hamid is not on the moon yet, like I said his space going, light speed, super strong and Muslim camel hasn't been born yet. Inshaalah it will be born in a week or two

you are right.. There is still some time left in his deadline to establish the world ruling Pakistani colony on moon :)

If u ve plan to use megaton nukes then it will destroy red fort and you gonna shatter the dreams of zaid hamid regarding gazwa-e-hind capturing delhi and flying crescent on red fort.

you are right.. There is still some time left in his deadline to establish the world ruling Pakistani colony on moon :)
Yes, the camel will be born within the year but we're hoping it's in two weeks. It's going to be a virgin birth, you know!

If u ve plan to use megaton nukes then it will destroy red fort and you gonna shatter the dreams of zaid hamid regarding gazwa-e-hind capturing delhi and flying crescent on red fort.
Don't worry, they're water kit powered water nukes, they will merely flood India

Don't worry, they're water kit powered water nukes, they will merely flood India

BTW, i read the article. You guys from pak love to hate the US, but the article is based on the premise that the US is obliged to take notice and act against india's "sinister" plan, and here we have boys from pak backing the article. The implicit contradiction is most annoying. How do you guys muster up the audacity to spit on and then beg for support from the same guy?!

And going by the - "i can, hence i will" - approach, india is doing only what it deems necessary for securing a bigger role in its legitimate sphere of influence. Pakistan is free to disagree with the indian definition of "legitimate" sphere of influence and do its own share in undermining India's interests. But the question has never been about pak disagreeing with us, BUT - if Pak can do something about it (other than complain).

Bhairava, I see what your Indian mind is trying to say. China and Pakistan have a bigger than mountains friendship, they're like brothers to us! Not like evil Zionist RAW Mossad Hitler Nazi Stalin Communist Atheist Hindu Democratic Secular Evil India

Bro I know my mind is not 100% halal. But so arent the Chinese..they eat pork for mao's sake !!!

BTW, i read the article. You guys from pak love to hate the US, but the article is based on the premise that the US is obliged to take notice and act against india's "sinister" plan, and here we have boys from pak backing the article. The implicit contradiction is most annoying. How do you guys muster up the audacity to spit on and then beg for support from the same guy?!

And going by the - "i can, hence i will" - approach, india is doing only what it deems necessary for securing a bigger role in its legitimate sphere of influence. Pakistan is free to disagree with the indian definition of "legitimate" sphere of influence and do its own share in undermining India's interests. But the question has never been about pak disagreeing with us, BUT - if Pak can do something about it (other than complain).
Please, we're waging Ghazwah-e-Hind, India's running and scared (And you're not noticing that I've said so twice in this thread that i'm not serious)

Please, we're waging Ghazwah-e-Hind, India's running and scared (And you're not noticing that I've said so twice in this thread that i'm not serious)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom